Windows 10: Reinstalling iTunes After a WIN10 Reinstall

Discus and support Reinstalling iTunes After a WIN10 Reinstall in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I run WIN10 off an SSD and keep my MP3s and other data on a separate HDD drive. I recently had to do a clean install of WIN10. I backed up my entire... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PlasticTundra3, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Reinstalling iTunes After a WIN10 Reinstall

I run WIN10 off an SSD and keep my MP3s and other data on a separate HDD drive.

I recently had to do a clean install of WIN10. I backed up my entire iTunes folder to my E:/ HDD drive before the reinstall.

I just installed iTunes, and pointed the Music Library to my E:/Music/iTunes folder, and it is not loading my music Library.

When I installed the iTunes app, it defaulted to C:/Users/Username/Music/iTunes

Is the problem because iTunes is on the C:/ drive and my old iTunes installation is on the E:/ drive.

How should I reconcile?

:)

PlasticTundra3, Nov 17, 2018
  2. 1nf3rn0x Win User

Cannot reinstall iTunes

Tried reinstalling after a reboot, same issue.

Have not tried in safe mode. I will try later, just at work at the moment.

1nf3rn0x, Nov 17, 2018
  3. peche Win User
    Cannot reinstall iTunes

did you tried to reinstall itunes when you already rebooted your computer?
    or also tried to uninstall itunes in windows safe mode?

Regards,

peche, Nov 17, 2018
  4. 1nf3rn0x Win User

Reinstalling iTunes After a WIN10 Reinstall

Cannot reinstall iTunes

After having some issues with my iPhone syncing any music (just stayed at updating and did not move) I thought I would uninstall my iTunes and try reinstall it.

It seemed that during the uninstall iTunes was still runnin in the background as even though the iTunes uninstaller said it was gone it was running in task manager. However, programs does not show it is installed anymore.

When I try to reinstall now it says an error occurred during installation before iTunes could be configured....

I have tried to delete all apple files and uninstalled all the Apple software such as bonjour, the updater, QuickTime etc and I still have the issue.

I have also tried to create a new installer folder in c:/windows.

Anyone had this issue before? And how to fix it please? iTunes corrupted all the music files on my phone so basically I have an iPhone with no music and no way to put it on right now.

I am thinking of just doing a system restore right before I tried doing all this as my system installed windows updates that day before I tried to uninstall iTunes. Would it help?

Running Windows 10 x64.

Thanks in advance *Smile Reinstalling iTunes After a WIN10 Reinstall :)

1nf3rn0x, Nov 17, 2018
Thema:

Reinstalling iTunes After a WIN10 Reinstall

1. Reinstalling iTunes After a WIN10 Reinstall - Similar Threads - Reinstalling iTunes WIN10

2. after reinstall win10,still BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    after reinstall win10,still BSOD: DESKTOP-0P4AVPU-(2021-07-02_22-32-37).zip - Google Drive after reinstall the win10,There is also BSOD thanks a lot windows ver:20H2(19042.1052) 182032
  3. FSX reinstall after WIN10 crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FSX reinstall after WIN10 crash: After my PC crash and reinstall of WIN10 I now attempted to reinstall FSX. WIN10 version 20H2 Home EditionFSX Gold EditionDownloaded and installed DirectX from a link mentioned in the forum. Message that a more recent Direct X was present so it did not install.Inserted Disk 1...
  4. Loss of drivers after reinstalling win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loss of drivers after reinstalling win10: Hi, I have a MAG1 8.4" computer. 16Gb RAM, 512GB SSD, 2560 x 1600 screen res. Suffering from continual BSoD, I reinstalled windows10 to get rid of it. As the option to save all the apps and personal files was not available don't know why, but had backups of all my files,...
  5. Win10 reinstall

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 reinstall: Hello everyone. I have 2 laptops, the first one is for work and the second one is for everything else. Unfortunately, my "work" laptop crashed a month or more ago, didn't have time to get it back to life. Now I've tried and it appears I cannot do anything to it. The crash...
  6. Win10 reinstall

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 reinstall: How can I transfer my legit windows 10 from hdd to sdd? Is that possible? submitted by /u/JBP04 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e1fy04/win10_reinstall/
  7. Reinstalling Win10 after hardware upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling Win10 after hardware upgrade: I will be upgrading my PC with all new hardware and will have to reinstall Win10 in the process. I have Windows ready to install from a USB drive, and I just want to be sure that my personal (as opposed to my work) account is what I will need to activate Windows once it is...
  8. Itunes won't reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Itunes won't reinstall: I was having issues with Itunes and was advised to uninstall it (which I did) Now I want to install it again, Microsoft store is telling me that I 'own' it, but won't give me the option to 'insiall' it (that option is greyed out) Even when I go into my library, the only...
  9. how to reinstall Office 2016 after win10 reinstall?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    how to reinstall Office 2016 after win10 reinstall?: I bought Office 2016 months ago, but due to windows update failure I had to reinstall win10 thereby losing Office 2016. Can someone point me to a contact? I bought Office 2010 online from MS. TIA 49389
  10. Reinstall of Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall of Win10: I have not seen a clear answer as to what and how do you get Win10 after your computer would crash, lets say in 2 years. How do you reinstall? 8441

Users found this page by searching for:

1. re install itunes after reinstalling windows 10

2. how do I get my ITunes account back after reinstalling Win 10

3. itunes app gone from computer after update win10