Windows 10: reinstalling microsoft office home and student 2016

Discus and support reinstalling microsoft office home and student 2016 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop crashed and I had to wipe it clear and reinstall Windows 10, I had purchased office home and student 2016 and in the Microsoft store it lists... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DonnaMac1, Feb 6, 2020.

1. DonnaMac1 Win User

reinstalling microsoft office home and student 2016

My laptop crashed and I had to wipe it clear and reinstall Windows 10, I had purchased office home and student 2016 and in the Microsoft store it lists that this program is installed on my laptop, but I can not reinstall the program now.

I do not need the upgraded office product and would just like to reinstall my program

any help would be appreciated thxs

:)

DonnaMac1, Feb 6, 2020
  2. Xiu06 Win User

Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016 and Microsoft Office 365 combine together in Windows 10 v.1803?

Hi,

In the beginning, I bought and installed Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016 into my laptop running Windows 10 Home with previous version 1709 (but recently converted to v.1803 after updated with Windows Update).. However, whenever I opened EXCEL / WORD
    or POWERPOINT, I saw it was Microsoft Office 365 instead. I checked in Programs and Features (in Control Panel), the Microsoft Office I installed was Home & Student 2016, not Office 365. I'm very confused.

On the other hand, I discovered that the product key of Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016 had changed, it was not the one I entered into my Microsoft account anymore, when I reinstalled Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016 as shown in my online Microsoft
    account page after removal of all Microsoft Office versions, I got Microsoft 365 attached together and same thing occurred as mentioned above.

Thus, I wonder is that an issue / new feature of Windows 10 version 1803 or, an issue of other?

Please kindly advise. Thank you.

Xiu06, Feb 6, 2020
  3. Wynona Win User
    The new Office 2016 is here Office

Well, this one's a high school, so that may be the difference. She's been teaching for over 30 years so I'll ask her when she gets home; they can't use their cell phones at school. What's good for the student is good for the teacher. reinstalling microsoft office home and student 2016 :)

When I looked at office.microsoft.com, only the perpetual version of Office 2016 was listed as being "Home and Student". Office 365 was listed merely as Home or Personal.

Wynona, Feb 6, 2020
  4. Ralph Sta Win User

Office 2016 programs are not grouped under Microsoft Office 2016

Hi,

To address your concern, you can compress the view of your Microsoft Office programs inside a single folder in the Start Menu. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Go to C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs.
    • Right-click on a blank space, click New > Folder.
    • Rename the New Folder as Microsoft Office 2016 (or any name that you want).
    • Highlight all the Microsoft Office 2016 programs.
    • On your keyboard, press Ctrl + X (make sure that all programs are highlighted).
    • Double-click Microsoft Office 2016 folder (the folder that you've created).
    • On your keyboard, press Ctrl + V.
    • Wait until all the programs are moved to the new folder.
    • Check the Start Menu if the settings are saved.

Let us know the outcome after you perform steps above for us to assist you further.

Ralph Sta, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

1. reinstalling microsoft office home and student 2016 - Similar Threads - reinstalling microsoft office

2. Unable to reinstall Office 2019 Home & Student

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reinstall Office 2019 Home & Student: Reinstall Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019.Performed Windows install.After entering my numerous times I am unable to complete install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-reinstall-office-2019-home-student/b2a4d8b6-dc59-4652-98ae-f6f4e9534451
  3. Unable to reinstall Office 2019 Home & Student

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to reinstall Office 2019 Home & Student: Reinstall Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019.Performed Windows install.After entering my numerous times I am unable to complete install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-reinstall-office-2019-home-student/b2a4d8b6-dc59-4652-98ae-f6f4e9534451
  4. Need help on Mac with Office Home & Student 2016

Need help on Mac with Office Home & Student 2016: I have Office Home & Student 2016 and today I cannot save or print any Excel worksheet. Today at the top of the page it asks me to Activate 365. I don't use 365 & want to stay with my version. Does anyone else have an issue saving a file or printing a file ?...
  5. Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016: I use Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016. Both Excel and Word the only programs I use frequently stop with a message that the program needs to be repaired and immediately closed down. I have modified the Office app using both Quick Repair and the longer On-line Repair,...
  6. Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016: I use Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016. Both Excel and Word the only programs I use frequently stop with a message that the program needs to be repaired and immediately closed down. I have modified the Office app using both Quick Repair and the longer On-line Repair,...
  7. Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016

8. Office 2016 (Home and Student)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 (Home and Student): Can anyone explain to me why I have duplicate entries for my office programs in my start menu? For one entry, the icon is normal in size and for the other entry, the icon is tiny in size. Also why do all (4) programs for Office 2016 appear tiny in size in the control panel?...
  9. Office Home & Student 2016 not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office Home & Student 2016 not working: Hi, I purchased this laptop in Jan'18 for my daughter who is a student. Have bill. Laptop had pre-loadedOffice Home & Student 2016. She suffered a hard disk crash recently and got it replaced. Now when she is trying to use her Office it is asking for product key. What do we...
  10. Is Outlook Part Of Office Home & Student 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Is Outlook Part Of Office Home & Student 2016: Thread tells it all. Forgive what's a simple question. I do appreciate the comments. 101926

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reinstall office home and student

2. reinstall office home & student 2016 for pc

3. reinstall office home and student 2016

4. home & student 2016 reinstall,
  5. reinstall office home & student 2016,
  6. reinstall office home and student 2019,
  7. reinstall microsoft office home student 2016,
  8. reinstall office home and student 2019 with my microsoft account,
  9. microsoft home and student 2019 reinstall,
  10. how do i reinstall microsoft office home & student 2016 when i only have the product key,
  11. how to reinstall microsoft office student and home,
  12. reinstall office home & student,
  13. reinstall microsoft home & student 2016