Windows 10: Reinstalling Microsoft Store In PowerShell Not Working

Discus and support Reinstalling Microsoft Store In PowerShell Not Working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I Watched dozens of tutorials but nothings working but months ago i succesfully reinstalled ms store but now its not working its not saying initialized... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by anonymousfx, Aug 17, 2021.

1. Reinstalling Microsoft Store In PowerShell Not Working

I Watched dozens of tutorials but nothings working but months ago i succesfully reinstalled ms store but now its not working its not saying initialized i tried to disable and re enable powershell but nothings working and i try troubleshooting and wsreset but nothing works and im really worried and i resetted my whole pc twice but its not there either and i checked the removed apps but microsoft store is not there pls help me

:)

anonymousfx, Aug 17, 2021
  2. Riel Alc Win User

reinstall store app windows 10

Did not work for me. I troed it 3 times, allways got an error.

Hi Fernando,

These are the steps to resolve the issue with Windows Store app itself. For better assistance, we suggest creating a new thread about Windows 10 apps installation.

Regards.

Riel Alc, Aug 17, 2021
  3. Microsoft Solitaire is not working

Hi,

I need more information about your concern. Is there any error message/code after Microsoft Solitaire fails to launch? Since the steps you have tried did not work, I suggest that you reinstall it instead. Follow the steps below:

• Open Windows PowerShell as an administrator. (Type PowerShell in Start menu search box, right-click and select Run as administrator)
    • Type the following command and press Enter "Get-AppxPackage *solitairecollection* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    • You can close the PowerShell window and restart your device.
    • Open Store app and search for Microsoft Solitaire Collection and download the game.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Aug 17, 2021
  4. Reinstalling Microsoft Store In PowerShell Not Working

Microsoft Store is not working

Hi Rajibkarmakar,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you with accessing Windows Store, we will help you with this issue.

This issue might have occurred because of some issues with the Windows Store cache.

So, I suggest you to try the steps provided below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

Step 1: Run WSReset.exe

• Press Windows+R key to open
      Run
      box
    • Enter wsreset.exe in the Run command and then tap or click
      OK.
    • Restart your computer and check.

If resetting Windows Store cache does not help then,

Step 2: Re-register Windows Store by running the following commands in a CMD window started as Administrator:

Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Press OK the UAC prompt if shown. That will open an elevated command prompt. (It will show Administrator in the caption.)
    • Then enter the chkdsk command

PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted

$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest
    • Restart the computer and try to download the apps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we'll be glad to assist you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 17, 2021
Thema:

Reinstalling Microsoft Store In PowerShell Not Working

1. Reinstalling Microsoft Store In PowerShell Not Working - Similar Threads - Reinstalling Microsoft Store

2. Microsoft store stopped working and powershell step not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store stopped working and powershell step not working: any ideas. had an issue with the microsoft store, it led to resetting dates and times, troubleshooting steps to repair and then reset etc, etc. All the easy stuff basically :. then the store no longer opens or works. trying to follow the advice to use the powershell to reset...
  3. Microsoft store stopped working and powershell step not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store stopped working and powershell step not working: any ideas. had an issue with the microsoft store, it led to resetting dates and times, troubleshooting steps to repair and then reset etc, etc. All the easy stuff basically :. then the store no longer opens or works. trying to follow the advice to use the powershell to reset...
  4. Microsoft Store reinstall powershell method

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store reinstall powershell method: Hi, i am trying to reinstall my Microsoft store and tried different methods on youtube and I tried doing the powershell fix but I am stuck on the initialized stage. Can someone help?...
  5. Microsoft powershell not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft powershell not working: I am running windows 10 64 bit and when I try open PowerShell it opens for a second and closes again. Any ideas how to fix it? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-powershell-not-working/ed324572-b595-4785-9fc6-9d5dc63206ab
  6. windows store reinstalling error powershell

windows store reinstalling error powershell: by running following command in powershell to reinstall windows store Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} i got following error Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed...
  7. Reinstalling Microsoft Store

Reinstalling Microsoft Store: My Microsoft store is entirely gone from windows. I tried a couple of solutions to reinstall it like PowerShell or resetting my computer but Microsoft store won't reinstall. And I tried a couple of more complex solutions but I usually get confused in the process or something...
  8. Microsoft store not working and can't reinstall

Microsoft store not working and can't reinstall: the Microsoft store wouldn't open and nor will any of the default apps eg alarms, calculator and photo viewer this is also causing my temp file to fill with error reports about appxpackages constantly. I've tried to reinstall the store using the powershell and it fails giving...
  9. can't reinstall Microsoft Store via PowerShell, error 0x80073D23 :(

can't reinstall Microsoft Store via PowerShell, error 0x80073D23 :(: Hello, I can't reinstall the Microsoft Store via PowerShell :( Here is the error message I get English Add-AppxPackage: HRESULT deployment failed: 0x80073D23, The deployment operation was blocked because the Deployment of special profiles is not allowed. Try to...
  10. Powershell 'Win. Store reinstallation' command not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Powershell 'Win. Store reinstallation' command not working: Hey ! A long ago, i used someone's powershell script to optimize my laptop at its maximum and i messed up the script a bit, which deleted/uninstalled every Windows app such as the Store, Pictures and Videos viewer, etc... I've been looking for some way to solve this...