Windows 10: Reinstalling Microsoft Windows Store

Discus and support Reinstalling Microsoft Windows Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I tried to reinstall using powershell command but got this message:Windows cannot install package... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by broglet, Apr 26, 2022.

1. broglet Win User

Reinstalling Microsoft Windows Store

I tried to reinstall using powershell command but got this message:Windows cannot install package Microsoft.WindowsStore_12105.1001.23.0_neutral_~_8wekyb3d8bbwe because the package is currently paused. The package must be Staged in order to proceed.How do I proceed?

:)

broglet, Apr 26, 2022
  2. Riel Alc Win User

reinstall store app windows 10

Did not work for me. I troed it 3 times, allways got an error.

Hi Fernando,

These are the steps to resolve the issue with Windows Store app itself. For better assistance, we suggest creating a new thread about Windows 10 apps installation.

Regards.

Riel Alc, Apr 26, 2022
  3. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Apr 26, 2022
  4. Reinstalling Microsoft Windows Store

How to reinstall the windows Store

Hi Eibie,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

Method 1:

Please be informed that you cannot uninstall the windows store in windows 10.I suggest you to check Windows store in all apps and if you able to find Windows store in all apps ping it to start menu.

1. Go to windows icon.

2. Now click on all app.

3. You will find the windows store in the list.

4. Then right click on windows store and pin it to start.

Method 2:

I suggest you to re-register the Windows store app. Please follow the below steps to re-register:

• Click on start and type
      Powershell.

• Right click on the powershell and click on
      Run as Administrator.

And run the following in a Command Window to re-register:

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Apr 26, 2022
Thema:

Reinstalling Microsoft Windows Store

1. Reinstalling Microsoft Windows Store - Similar Threads - Reinstalling Microsoft Store

2. Reinstall Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall Microsoft store: I want to know how I can reinstall the Microsoft store. I tried using the command: powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xmlbut it said that the file is not there. How can I reinstall...
  3. Reinstall Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstall Microsoft store: I want to know how I can reinstall the Microsoft store. I tried using the command: powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xmlbut it said that the file is not there. How can I reinstall...
  4. Reinstalling Microsoft Windows Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Microsoft Windows Store: I tried to reinstall using powershell command but got this message:Windows cannot install package Microsoft.WindowsStore_12105.1001.23.0_neutral_~_8wekyb3d8bbwe because the package is currently paused. The package must be Staged in order to proceed.How do I proceed?...
  5. Reinstalling Microsoft Windows Store

Reinstalling Microsoft Windows Store: I tried to reinstall using powershell command but got this message:Windows cannot install package Microsoft.WindowsStore_12105.1001.23.0_neutral_~_8wekyb3d8bbwe because the package is currently paused. The package must be Staged in order to proceed.How do I proceed?...
  6. Reinstalling Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reinstalling Microsoft Store: Hello,I removed the MS store from Admin Powershell and have not been able to reinstall it for a long time now, its been getting on my nerves because I can't access certain apps, I am up-to-date and still no Microsoft Store, anyone know any solutions?...
  7. Reinstalling Microsoft Store

Reinstalling Microsoft Store: Hello,I removed the MS store from Admin Powershell and have not been able to reinstall it for a long time now, its been getting on my nerves because I can't access certain apps, I am up-to-date and still no Microsoft Store, anyone know any solutions?...
  8. Reinstalling microsoft store

Reinstalling microsoft store: Reinstalling the Microsoft store from PowerShell takes much more time stucks at 49%?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstalling-microsoft-store/11654054-f302-4a80-ab89-84d5d134e374
  9. Reinstalling Microsoft Store

Reinstalling Microsoft Store: My Microsoft store is entirely gone from windows. I tried a couple of solutions to reinstall it like PowerShell or resetting my computer but Microsoft store won't reinstall. And I tried a couple of more complex solutions but I usually get confused in the process or something...
  10. Microsoft Store reinstall

Microsoft Store reinstall: Why is it so difficult for Microsoft to provide a reinstall msi file for Microsoft Store. Obviously Microsoft wants us to use this product. From searching the subject, obviously many people have has issues with MS Store not working, disappearing, etc. There are many...