Windows 10: Reinstalling Minecraft after resetting my computer.

Discus and support Reinstalling Minecraft after resetting my computer. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My computer was really slow so I decided to rest my computer. After I finished resetting, I started trying to get my games back and I was successful... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RenTW, Jun 24, 2021.

1. RenTW Win User

Reinstalling Minecraft after resetting my computer.

My computer was really slow so I decided to rest my computer. After I finished resetting, I started trying to get my games back and I was successful except for when trying to get Minecraft back. I've looked in my account I only have one and looked at my library. It wasn't there. I've looked through all the different threads that explain how to fix it, but they don't work since they all say to check the game library. Is there a different way to restore it?

:)

RenTW, Jun 24, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jun 24, 2021
  3. Minecraft dungeons

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to login to Minecraft Dungeons on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you signing in with the same Microsoft Account, you used at the time of purchase?
    • What is the complete error message are you receiving while login?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if the issue persists.

Step 1: Reset the app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

We would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 24, 2021
  4. Reinstalling Minecraft after resetting my computer.

Reinstall Apps After Resetting The Computer.

Hi Marguerite,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Did you choose the option to Remove files and clean the drive while resetting the computer?
    2. What is the complete name of the application that you are trying to reinstall?
    3. From where did you install the application?

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

Reinstalling Minecraft after resetting my computer.

1. Reinstalling Minecraft after resetting my computer. - Similar Threads - Reinstalling Minecraft resetting

2. Reinstall Minecraft after system reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reinstall Minecraft after system reset: I was recently forced to do a system reset on my laptop, and want to reinstall Bedrock Minecraft. The Microsoft Store show I own the Minecraft Launcher, but doesn't show I own Minecraft. I have my redemption code still, so how do I reinstall Minecraft without having to re-pay...
  3. Reinstall Minecraft after system reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall Minecraft after system reset: I was recently forced to do a system reset on my laptop, and want to reinstall Bedrock Minecraft. The Microsoft Store show I own the Minecraft Launcher, but doesn't show I own Minecraft. I have my redemption code still, so how do I reinstall Minecraft without having to re-pay...
  4. Reinstall Minecraft after system reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. reset or reinstall computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    reset or reinstall computer: i have a computer of someone who passed . i need to know how to reset or reinstall the program. i dont want any of his information or emails .it is an HP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-or-reinstall-computer/d398d38c-1f19-4878-ac32-4f94278cd054
  6. Minecraft after Reset

Minecraft after Reset: My PC was not working so I reset everything but kept personal files, however in the process, Minecraft was deleted. I went to the Microsoft Store to re-download it however it said, "Buy" instead of "You own this item" or something similar. Is it possible to get Minecraft back...
  7. Minecraft missing after reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft missing after reinstall: I recently had a hard drive crash on my laptop. After getting a new one and reinstalling Windows 10 I can no longer play Minecraft. It doesn't seem to appear in my purchase history, but I have had an account for a long time now. I got the Windows 10 version for free when...
  8. If I reinstall Windows 10, will my Minecraft server reset?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    If I reinstall Windows 10, will my Minecraft server reset?: I have a Minecraft server setup through my desktop but I need to reinstall Windows to change from the education version to the home version. I'm just worried my server will get destroyed when I do so, so does anyone know for certain it will or will not? Thank you! submitted...
  9. how to reinstall a purchased game Minecraft after windows reset

how to reinstall a purchased game Minecraft after windows reset: Hi I hope you can help. I purchased Minecraft windows 10 edition for my son in October 2018 £24.99. He had to do a windows reset, although successful he could not find and therefore restore Minecraft. I have looked in My library to view if it is in the installed or downloads...
  10. Reinstall Apps After Resetting The Computer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall Apps After Resetting The Computer.: how do i reinstall apps removed while resetting my PC, app name Public ***Changed Original Title From: how do i reinstall apps removed while resetting my PC,app bame Public***...