Windows 10: Reinstalling Minecraft for Windows 10 on new laptop. Says I need to pay to unlock.

Discus and support Reinstalling Minecraft for Windows 10 on new laptop. Says I need to pay to unlock. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop recently died and I drug out my old Thinkpad to get me by. I downloaded Minecraft for Windows 10 which I bought a few years ago and it work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WAH M, Jul 21, 2019.

1. WAH M Win User

Reinstalling Minecraft for Windows 10 on new laptop. Says I need to pay to unlock.

My laptop recently died and I drug out my old Thinkpad to get me by. I downloaded Minecraft for Windows 10 which I bought a few years ago and it work fine. I finally replaced my laptop with a much newer one and tried to download Minecraft but when I launch it tells me to buy the game to unlock it. I looked at this support page and saw an article with three solutions. I tried them all with no luck. The laptop was wiped so I reinstalled Windows 10 and everything is completely up to date. I've reset the store and tried to reinstall Minecraft after all the steps but no luck. The Java version works but I miss my content. Please let me know if there is anything new to try.

:)

WAH M, Jul 21, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 21, 2019
  3. Tylerp666 Win User
    new laptop minecraft wont load

Bought a new laptop, windows 10. cant access the xbox app and minecraft is already installed but it wont open, any help or suggestions appreciated. thanks

Tylerp666, Jul 21, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Reinstalling Minecraft for Windows 10 on new laptop. Says I need to pay to unlock.

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Reinstalling Minecraft for Windows 10 on new laptop. Says I need to pay to unlock. - Similar Threads - Reinstalling Minecraft laptop

2. I bought minecraft and it says i didn t pay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought minecraft and it says i didn t pay: I bought minecraft java today from my mobile from inecraft.net and when i logged in it says that i haven t payed it.The payment was made and i didn t get minecraft...
  3. I bought minecraft and it says i didn t pay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought minecraft and it says i didn t pay: I bought minecraft java today from my mobile from inecraft.net and when i logged in it says that i haven t payed it.The payment was made and i didn t get minecraft...
  4. I downloaded the Minecraft Launcher on Windows 11, but it still says I need to pay $29.99!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downloaded the Minecraft Launcher on Windows 11, but it still says I need to pay $29.99!: So I haven't played Minecraft in a while. The last time I played it was on Windows 10. I have a lot of progress on the game. However, I got a new computer with Windows 11, so I downloaded the Minecraft launcher with my Microsoft account that I migrated. However, when I opened...
  5. I downloaded the Minecraft Launcher on Windows 11, but it still says I need to pay $29.99!

I downloaded the Minecraft Launcher on Windows 11, but it still says I need to pay $29.99!: So I haven't played Minecraft in a while. The last time I played it was on Windows 10. I have a lot of progress on the game. However, I got a new computer with Windows 11, so I downloaded the Minecraft launcher with my Microsoft account that I migrated. However, when I opened...
  6. will i need to pay if i reinstall minecraft java/bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    will i need to pay if i reinstall minecraft java/bedrock: hiI played minecraft but i started to play luner clinet but on 4/1 i ckick the minecraft launcher but nothing happend but i uninstall it but do i need to pay $30 again and will my data be there in java and bedrock-Jacob Bor Jacob1121j...
  7. will i need to pay if i reinstall minecraft java/bedrock

will i need to pay if i reinstall minecraft java/bedrock: hiI played minecraft but i started to play luner clinet but on 4/1 i ckick the minecraft launcher but nothing happend but i uninstall it but do i need to pay $30 again and will my data be there in java and bedrock-Jacob Bor Jacob1121j...
  8. I purchased minecraft windows 10 through the occulus store and now it says I need to unlock...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased minecraft windows 10 through the occulus store and now it says I need to unlock...: Purchased it in November, played off and on. Now when I try to play it says i need to buy the full game. My account is logged in and I am using the same PC I bought it on...
  9. Minecraft is saying that I need to buy it again unlock the full game to gain access to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is saying that I need to buy it again unlock the full game to gain access to...: So I enrolled in the minecraft beta for the ray tracing but I realised I don't have the right specs for it but I didn't unenroll but one day I logged into minecraft after a while and it came up with this: see picture below and I cannot buy it again or anything as it says just...
  10. I own minecraft windows 10 but it still says i unlock full game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I own minecraft windows 10 but it still says i unlock full game: When I got Minecraft I opened the game game and i see it says unlock full version I've tried everything i could to fix the problem but it still says unlock full game may I have some help with this problem -From Preston...