Windows 10: Reinstalling Minecraft Not Working?

Discus and support Reinstalling Minecraft Not Working? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello! Sorry to bother you but i was wondering why I’m not able to reinstall Minecraft on windows 10? I have tried stopping it and reinstalling it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GoldenRose, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Reinstalling Minecraft Not Working?

Hello!

Sorry to bother you but i was wondering why I’m not able to reinstall Minecraft on windows 10?

I have tried stopping it and reinstalling it many times, as it still will not work..?

If anyone could please help with this issue, i would gladly appreciate it.

:)

GoldenRose, Mar 9, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Mar 9, 2021
  3. Minecraft Not Working On Windows 10 Home

Hi Dallas,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

We understand that, you face issues with Minecraft is not working on Windows 10 and I'd be certainly help you.

I would like to know few more details on the below questions to understand the issue better.

• What is the latest build, installed on your system?

This issue occurs due to conflict between the third party applications and improper java installation on your system.

Please refer to the suggestions of Sara Mohammedi, replied on May 15, 2015, to fix your issue with Minecraft on Windows 10.

Mine craft in Windows 10 Not Working.

Minecraft in Windows 10 Not Working

I would like to inform you that, it is a java error and I would suggest you to reinstall java application and check, if it works. Let’s try to follow the steps in the link below.

https://www.java.com/en/download/help/download_options.xml

I would also recommend you to try reinstalling the game and also run the game in the compatibility mode.

Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Mar 9, 2021
  4. Jlw1111 Win User

Reinstalling Minecraft Not Working?

Minecraft Not Working On Windows 10 Home

My guess is you actually have the old launcher for minecraft.

They updated it a while ago so it doesn't need java anymore.

On your computer, hit the windows key and the "R" key together, and it should pop up a message saying run.

In that, type "appwiz.cpl" and hit enter.

Scroll down the list of programs until you find Minecraft, and hit uninstall, then reinstall (instructions below)

If there is no minecraft on that list, then do these steps:

On that minecraft icon on your desktop, right click it and hit "open file location", then delete the minecraft file that appears.

TO REINSTALL Then click on this link

https://launcher.mojang.com/download/MinecraftInstaller.msi

and run it and install it.

Then you're all set

Jlw1111, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

Reinstalling Minecraft Not Working?

1. Reinstalling Minecraft Not Working? - Similar Threads - Reinstalling Minecraft Working

2. Reinstalling Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Minecraft: I accidentally uninstalled minecraft bedrock edition and I've been trying to reinstall it, however, it just said retry, something failed on our end. What does that mean and how do I fix it?...
  3. Reinstalling Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstalling Minecraft: I accidentally uninstalled minecraft bedrock edition and I've been trying to reinstall it, however, it just said retry, something failed on our end. What does that mean and how do I fix it?...
  4. Reinstalling Minecraft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Minecraft java reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft java reinstall: I uninstalled minecraft java but i dont know how to reinstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-java-reinstall/e3de1411-ff69-46f5-a167-d01265e372e5
  6. Reinstall Minecraft Dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall Minecraft Dungeons: Hello, I uninstalled Minecraft Dungeons and am trying to reinstall it, but it's not working. When I try to install from the windows store, it just says "working" but nothing happens....
  7. Minecraft Reinstallation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Reinstallation: Hey I wanna buy Minecraft Windows 10 edition. However, I think I am soon going to change my computer. Will I have to buy it again if I change my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-reinstallation/58eeb09b-3e21-4d8a-8ae9-dc3c64f72b29
  8. Reinstalling Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reinstalling Minecraft: I accidentally rest my windows 10 and when I went back I tried to get my Minecraft but it says I own the game but I couldn't play it or download. It says this app is not compatible with this device. I tried going on purchased and my library. [IMG]...
  9. Problems reinstalling Minecraft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems reinstalling Minecraft...: Hello! I know this might sound a bit silly, But please bare with me. This day, I was playing some Minecraft (It was Windows 10 Edition)...I was gonna join one of my friends in a world. However, A message popped up saying "Client Outdated" and so, For some reason my Minecraft...
  10. Reinstalling Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Minecraft: I downloaded minecraft for windows via my Microsoft account, but when I tried to open it I got Error 0x87DD0005. To fix this xbox.com recommended that I uninstall minecraft and restart my computer. I did this, but when I tried to reinstall minecraft, the Microsoft store...