Windows 10: Reinstalling mouse after restore/refresh

Discus and support Reinstalling mouse after restore/refresh in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently had to reset my HP Compaq Pro 4300 after which I had keyboard but no mouse it was not showing in devices I have tried numerous ways to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BrianBoot1, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Reinstalling mouse after restore/refresh

I recently had to reset my HP Compaq Pro 4300 after which I had keyboard but no mouse it was not showing in devices I have tried numerous ways to get it to work but to no avail can and body help

:)

BrianBoot1, Apr 8, 2020

2. Reinstall 10 on a locked out W10 computer

try refresh first like ARC suggested then try the others steps

gijoetech1, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Apr 8, 2020
  4. Reinstalling mouse after restore/refresh

Windows XP PRO error after restore

System restore is handy when it works like it did for me 2 days ago saving the need to reinstall all of my software as well as windows, id suggest using norton Ghost 12 for an excellent system restore feature.

jocksteeluk, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Reinstalling mouse after restore/refresh

1. Reinstalling mouse after restore/refresh - Similar Threads - Reinstalling mouse restore

2. Restore Files after reinstallation computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore Files after reinstallation computer.: Good day. Please advice, after reinstallin computer it is installed old information since 2021, is it possible to restore my actual files or completely turn reinstallation back if i didn t made any backup?Thanks....
  3. Restore Files after reinstallation computer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restore Files after reinstallation computer.: Good day. Please advice, after reinstallin computer it is installed old information since 2021, is it possible to restore my actual files or completely turn reinstallation back if i didn t made any backup?Thanks....
  4. Restore Files after reinstallation computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Uninstall and restore it after reinstalling Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall and restore it after reinstalling Windows.: This is a new topic, as the previous one was not answered.I have a question about regedit and uninstall. It has the following path: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\". So, does it make sense to export the entire Unistall...
  6. Uninstall and restore it after reinstalling Windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall and restore it after reinstalling Windows.: This is a new topic, as the previous one was not answered.I have a question about regedit and uninstall. It has the following path: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\". So, does it make sense to export the entire Unistall...
  7. Uninstall and restore it after reinstalling Windows.

8. System restore after reinstalling Windows

System restore after reinstalling Windows: I ran into a BSOD after trying to verify all my drivers, causing my pc to run into the driver verifier detected violation blue screen. I'm trying to complete a system restore because I really don't want to lose everything. I've forgotten the admin password, and it isn't...
  9. restore after a refresh

restore after a refresh: I recently reset my laptop and when I opened it there is a folder on the desktop screen that says apps that were removed while resetting your pc and it looks like some of them are potentially important to the effectiveness of my laptop...
  10. restore/refresh

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    restore/refresh: Perhaps a very obvious question but I don't know the difference: how does "refresh computer" differ from going back to a given restore point? 106623