Windows 10: Reinstalling MS office 2019 click to run after clean install of window

Discus and support Reinstalling MS office 2019 click to run after clean install of window in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I have windows 10 home 2004 in my laptop with update from 1909. I have bought MSOffice 2019 and installed in this machine. If I clean install windows... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by lvgandhi, Jun 23, 2020.

1. lvgandhi Win User

Reinstalling MS office 2019 click to run after clean install of window

I have windows 10 home 2004 in my laptop with update from 1909. I have bought MSOffice 2019 and installed in this machine. If I clean install windows 2004, how shoul I proceed to install MSOffice 2019 back.

:)

lvgandhi, Jun 23, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jun 23, 2020
  3. cyrand Win User
    Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

My understanding from reading else where that MS plan to stop supporting Office 2019 the same day they stop supporting Office 2016. I wonder if that a sign that Office 2019 will be the final one time pay version and after that office 365 will be the only option.

cyrand, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Reinstalling MS office 2019 click to run after clean install of window

Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

Then windows will become a yearly sub (M$ will call it updates), just wait. They'll try to pinch the corporations first. Hopefully, those dumb bells have the balls and wits to show 'em the middle finger and ditch 'em.

TheGuruStud, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Reinstalling MS office 2019 click to run after clean install of window

1. Reinstalling MS office 2019 click to run after clean install of window - Similar Threads - Reinstalling office 2019

2. WINDOWS LOCKED AFTER INSTALLING MS OFFICE?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    WINDOWS LOCKED AFTER INSTALLING MS OFFICE?: My computer has no any existing account on Windows/Computer, it doesnt even have any password. Then, I downloaded Ms Office Package it includes: MS Word, Ms PPT, Ms excel etc on a computer from a MS website. Then after installing, I log in it into my live account. Then,...
  3. Reinstallation of Microsoft Office after Clean Install of Windows 10

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Reinstallation of Microsoft Office after Clean Install of Windows 10: I had Microsoft Office Professional 2013 installed from a purchased CD on my laptop. While Clean Install of Windows 10, version 2004 it has been deleted. I have misplaced the CD and don't remember the Product Key. Is there any way to reinstall it ? 165184
  4. Unable to install 64 bit MS Office after OS reinstallation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to install 64 bit MS Office after OS reinstallation: This is the second time I face this issue after a OS reinstallation. Last time there was no other go and I had to settle for the 32 bit version. This time again, I get the same error while installing ms office. The error says : "Couldn't install Office. This installation is...
  5. purchasing of windows 10 and MS office 2019

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    purchasing of windows 10 and MS office 2019: Hi \ i wish to purchase 10 x windows 10 and MS office through GeM portal . plz give the contact of your partners or authorized dealers at Tezpur/guwahati Assam....
  6. No Ms Office or McAfee after reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    No Ms Office or McAfee after reinstalling windows: Hi, I used to have preinstalled windows 10 on my laptop, until something happened to my hard drive, which had to be replaced. I installed april 2018 edition by downloading from their site. Since the account key was on my laptop, I didn't have to worry. But now I don't have...
  7. MS Office reinstalling

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Office reinstalling: Hi Team, I have uninstalled the pre loaded MS Office from My laptop, is there any way i can re install it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office-reinstalling/e4b721f8-d574-4e2f-b11c-403939d46708
  8. Possible to install MS Office 2019 INSIDE Sandboxie ???

Possible to install MS Office 2019 INSIDE Sandboxie ???: Hello experienced Sandboxie forum members and @bo elam: 1. Is it possible to install MS Office 2019 INSIDE Sandboxie ??? 2. Also... I want to install ONLY... PowerPoint 2019 OneNote 2019 Publisher 2019 Thank you in advance for a clear explanation and details (either...
  9. Possible to install MS Office 2019 INSIDE Sandboxie ???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Possible to install MS Office 2019 INSIDE Sandboxie ???: Hello experienced Sandboxie forum members and @bo elam: 1. Is it possible to install MS Office 2019 INSIDE Sandboxie ??? 2. Also... I want to install ONLY... PowerPoint 2019 OneNote 2019 Publisher 2019 Thank you in advance for a clear explanation and details (either...
  10. Office 2019 install

Office 2019 install: I think by the older I get the dumber I get. Want to install parts office 2019, Word, Excel Power Point, Outlook and the office tools. I downloaded the install tool but very lost on how to use it. Has anyone tried this,maybe some help if you have time. My source of the iso...