Windows 10: Reinstalling MSN after recent updates.

Discus and support Reinstalling MSN after recent updates. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After downloading updates Monday, I noticed that the blue butterfly icon was missing from the desktop. I uninstalled MSN and reinstalled it. When it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Aquablue93, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Reinstalling MSN after recent updates.

After downloading updates Monday, I noticed that the blue butterfly icon was missing from the desktop. I uninstalled MSN and reinstalled it. When it came time to sign the agreement, I noticed that there were strange numbers and letters after my email. I typed my email address without those numbers and it wouldn't accept. So I had to re-enter my email along with those letters. Is this something new? For EXAMPLE it read....california2020 ypHDNR3 which is not part of my email address. . How do I get rid of that? Secondly, how do I get the blue butterfly icon back? Thank you!

:)

Aquablue93, Jan 16, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Reinstalling MSN after recent updates. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 16, 2020
  3. MSN Weather App live tile keeps stopping

Hi,

Since you already completed the troubleshooting provided and it did not resolve the concern with the live tile of the MSN Weather app not updating, we suggest that you reset the MSN Weather app by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings
      app and then select System from the list of options shown.
    • Under the System options menu, select the option on the left-hand panel labeled
      Apps & features.
    • Under Apps & features, scroll down through the list of apps installed on your computer and locate the
      Weather app.
    • Select the Weather app and then click on the link "Advanced options".
    • Once you have the "Advanced options" menu open, click on the button labeled "Reset".
    • Once you click on the "Reset" button another prompt will show up notifying you if you would like to complete the reset. Just click on the "Reset" button to complete the process.

Once you complete the steps provided, we suggest that you restart the computer first before you proceed to set up the MSN Weather app again and also verify if the live tile will update properly or not. If the steps still do not resolve your concern we suggest
    that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to provide feedback from within the app and provide as much detail as you can to resolve the concern. Refer to the section in the article labeled "Send ideas for improving the app" for the steps to submit your feedback.

Feel free to reach out to us for further concerns.

Jordan Dom, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Reinstalling MSN after recent updates.

New MSN already there ???

You are forced alreayd on website they updated without telling to people. If you delted msn and reinstalled it youre screwed. They already changed it on their website.

MohawkAngel, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Reinstalling MSN after recent updates.

1. Reinstalling MSN after recent updates. - Similar Threads - Reinstalling MSN recent

2. was there a recent change to My MSN homepage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    was there a recent change to My MSN homepage?: I got on my PC in the morning a few days ago and my MSN homepage format was a jumbled mess. I've tried to change it back but with no luck. I then tried searching to see if others had the same issue and I found none. So did something change, and if so, how do I change MY MSN...
  3. was there a recent change to My MSN homepage?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    was there a recent change to My MSN homepage?: I got on my PC in the morning a few days ago and my MSN homepage format was a jumbled mess. I've tried to change it back but with no luck. I then tried searching to see if others had the same issue and I found none. So did something change, and if so, how do I change MY MSN...
  4. Problems after recent Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems after recent Update: An "Update" from a day or two ago required a restart which I did. But now I'm having problems launching standard applications Quicken, H&R Block which go into a "Not Responding" status after launch. When I look at my Update history it doesn't show the latest date of that...
  5. Problems after recent Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems after recent Update: An "Update" from a day or two ago required a restart which I did. But now I'm having problems launching standard applications Quicken, H&R Block which go into a "Not Responding" status after launch. When I look at my Update history it doesn't show the latest date of that...
  6. Problems after recent Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. BSOD After the recent update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD After the recent update: So like many other people here i am also having issues with the latest Windows Update; but a little more severe it feels like. When my PC boots the second time i am greeted by a BSOD with "Page Fault in nonepaged area" It then fails two more times, and the only way to get my...
  8. issues after recent update

in Windows 10 Customization
    issues after recent update: yes after the latest up date it has messed with my customization everything is white and I can not access the colors page because everything is frozen and things do not load up. I do not know if all of this has also affected the loading of my face book my groups do not load...
  9. Cannot open or reinstall google chrome after recent windows update

Cannot open or reinstall google chrome after recent windows update: Cannot open or reinstall google chrome after recent windows update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-or-reinstall-google-chrome-after/9e0a2189-3d51-477e-891e-e09a5534a8e2
  10. crash after recent update

crash after recent update: after the update my laptop now loads to a blank desktop and cant operate anything , and have the error message : location is not available , c:windows\system32\config\systemprofile\desktop is unavailable . etc please see pictures attached , this has been going on for a while...