Windows 10: Reinstalling Photoshop and Lightroom

Discus and support Reinstalling Photoshop and Lightroom in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have been a subscriber to Microsoft for several years and my subscription included photoshop and Lightroom. And I have paid for these apps. To make a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PaulSilen, Dec 30, 2019.

1. PaulSilen Win User

Reinstalling Photoshop and Lightroom

I have been a subscriber to Microsoft for several years and my subscription included photoshop and Lightroom. And I have paid for these apps. To make a long story short my computer got hit with a bad virus and I had to scrub the whole disc drive. Now I'm trying to reinstall Photoshop and Lightroom. I visited the page which shows all the apps I subscribe to and gives me the option to reinstall. Photoshop and Lightroom are not on the list. I paid for these apps and I'd like to know how to reinstall them.

:)

PaulSilen, Dec 30, 2019

2. GPU for Lightroom and Photoshop

just get a really cheap $50 card. lightroom/photoshop don't offload and processing to the gpu.

Easy Rhino, Dec 30, 2019
  3. GPU for Lightroom and Photoshop

I am looking for a GPU for lightroom and photoshop for a relatives new computer upgrade im helping with. He is looking at GTX660ti, and he does absolutely ZERO gaming. Just system for work. I have near zero experience with requirements for lightroom and photoshop, so thats why im coming to ya'll for some recommendations.

MxPhenom 216, Dec 30, 2019
  4. Reinstalling Photoshop and Lightroom

GPU for Lightroom and Photoshop

I thought photoshop ran off Cuda?

MxPhenom 216, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

Reinstalling Photoshop and Lightroom

1. Reinstalling Photoshop and Lightroom - Similar Threads - Reinstalling Photoshop Lightroom

2. I have a P700 Epson printer and I cannot set custom ICC profiles in Lightroom, Photoshop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a P700 Epson printer and I cannot set custom ICC profiles in Lightroom, Photoshop...: Colors are correct with prints from my mac laptop in all cases and if I opt for "printer driver managed colors" or draft mode in windows. It's like the applications cannot communicate the custom print/paper ICC profile to the printer driver. I have tried to set ICC manually...
  3. I have a P700 Epson printer and I cannot set custom ICC profiles in Lightroom, Photoshop...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a P700 Epson printer and I cannot set custom ICC profiles in Lightroom, Photoshop...: Colors are correct with prints from my mac laptop in all cases and if I opt for "printer driver managed colors" or draft mode in windows. It's like the applications cannot communicate the custom print/paper ICC profile to the printer driver. I have tried to set ICC manually...
  4. lightroom is incompatable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lightroom is incompatable: I have windows 10 pro and lightroom is incompatible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lightroom-is-incompatable/5f8c28be-2e60-48a2-8b88-cffcd094d0a8
  5. lightroom is incompatable

lightroom is incompatable: I have windows 10 pro and lightroom is incompatible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lightroom-is-incompatable/5f8c28be-2e60-48a2-8b88-cffcd094d0a8
  6. lightroom is incompatable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Sudden Reboot using Lightroom/Photoshop Win10 latest version

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden Reboot using Lightroom/Photoshop Win10 latest version: Getting frustrated by rebooting my PC during Phoshop/Lightroom. Temperature seems fine, between 45-55 Tried to do previous thread solution on REGEDIT but cant apply credential and save it to full access. Please help! Thanks in advance Windows 10 on SSD: Crucial BX500...
  8. Reinstall my Photoshop Elements and Lightroom at least 4 or 5 times

Reinstall my Photoshop Elements and Lightroom at least 4 or 5 times: Hi, I have been having one crash after another of late. I recently spilled coffee on my laptop and since I had an extended warranty, I had the mother board replaced and the laptop was returned to me. I have had to reinstall my Photoshop Elements and Lightroom at least 4...
  9. Error in LR (Lightroom)

Error in LR (Lightroom): [img] Does anyone know what this means? I have also been getting other errors upon logging off at night that is similar to this error, but it's not the same error. It says it's an Application Error. 83901
  10. Whea Uncorrectable Error-with mostly Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop Use

Whea Uncorrectable Error-with mostly Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop Use: I have been getting a Whea Uncorrectable Error when using Lightroom and/or Photoshop Creative Cloud versions and sometimes on Youtube. I did not have this issue in the past when I first downloaded and converted to R10. It started occurring with the update of 10 a few weeks...