Windows 10: reinstalling trio on computer

Discus and support reinstalling trio on computer in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; HelloI purchased Trio Office a while back. I had to restart my computer and need to reinstall Trio Office. Can you please help me to reinstall Trio... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DebLenox, Sep 14, 2021.

1. DebLenox Win User

reinstalling trio on computer

HelloI purchased Trio Office a while back. I had to restart my computer and need to reinstall Trio Office. Can you please help me to reinstall Trio Office on my computer..thanksDebra Lenox***Move from Outlook.com / Email / Restore or recover messages***

:)

DebLenox, Sep 14, 2021

2. Trio

Hi,

I finally figured out Windows 365 and so don't need Trio ... please cancel Trio and refund my money, thanks.

ShannonHarrigan, Sep 14, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Trio

Hi Shannon

What Trio are you referring to, is that Trio Office, which is available for free from the Microsoft Store, or some other application, please provide a link to that Trio you are referring to . . .

DaveM121, Sep 14, 2021
  4. reinstalling trio on computer

Trio

If the Trio I bought was free, I wouldn't ask for a refund... I thought it was associated with Microsoft but since I have finally downloaded 365 correctly, I won't need Trio... couldn't get it to work well anyway. I can't find the link to it now, unfortunately.
    I thought it was on the Microsoft page but am not finding it now.

Thank you for getting back to me.

ShannonHarrigan, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

reinstalling trio on computer

1. reinstalling trio on computer - Similar Threads - reinstalling trio computer

2. Loss of Trio Office on Win11 PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loss of Trio Office on Win11 PC.: I'd a lifetime Trio Office on my Win11 64 bit HP PC. After recent Win updates it doesn't load. I've tried uninstall/reinstall but it still doesn't load. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance....
  3. Trio Office not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trio Office not working: Hi, I paid the lifetime membership for Trio Office & I can not use this in the ways of printing, etc. I get the pop up saying pay to be able to use this, which I have. Why is this program...
  4. Trio Office not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trio Office not working: Hi, I paid the lifetime membership for Trio Office & I can not use this in the ways of printing, etc. I get the pop up saying pay to be able to use this, which I have. Why is this program...
  5. Trio Office not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Using full functions of trio office after reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using full functions of trio office after reinstall: I purchased the full version of trio office, and it was working fine. Once I upgraded to Window 11, I encountered problems with my computer and had to reset losing and reinstalling my programs including trio office. Since the upgrade and reinstall of many of my programs my...
  7. Using full functions of trio office after reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using full functions of trio office after reinstall: I purchased the full version of trio office, and it was working fine. Once I upgraded to Window 11, I encountered problems with my computer and had to reset losing and reinstalling my programs including trio office. Since the upgrade and reinstall of many of my programs my...
  8. Trio Office subcriber

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trio Office subcriber: I upgrade my subscription to the one time annual. I sold that computer and I need to installed in my new computer. How I can do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trio-office-subcriber/d260c376-a600-42a4-99db-e4ee4ca1cc73
  9. Trio Office Upgrate to premium message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Trio Office Upgrate to premium message: Hello, I purchased Trio Office app paying the life-time price. The advertisement keeps popping up. How can this be stopped? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trio-office-upgrate-to-premium-message/c66915a2-61a3-431e-98cc-0fa9f1650679
  10. Trio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Trio: Hi, I finally figured out Windows 365 and so don't need Trio ... please cancel Trio and refund my money, thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trio/2c926d63-08ea-4a52-bddd-65650a9aaf83