Windows 10: Reinstalling Win 10 Pro

Discus and support Reinstalling Win 10 Pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My C Drive is corrupted. I have my original Win 10 Pro stick and Key card can I just reinstall it or can I install it on a new HD- preferred?I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jones David G, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Reinstalling Win 10 Pro

My C Drive is corrupted. I have my original Win 10 Pro stick and Key card can I just reinstall it or can I install it on a new HD- preferred?I have tried doing a reinstall through System Restore but it only get part way and say it is unable to do so as something is stopping it.If on a new HD will I have to buy Win 10 again?

:)

Jones David G, Oct 24, 2021

2. Reinstall Win 10 Pro

Hi,

I had Windows 10 pro installed in my laptop, and had to send it for a repair. Once I got it back, retailer has installed Win 10 Home version.

I have linked my Win pro 10 (Ver 1803) to my windows account, prior to sending for repair. I can see that the device is still listed under my name.

Is it possible to reinstall Win 10 pro back in the same laptop? If so, where can I find the activation key? Windows was pre-installed when I purchase it.

Thanks.

acerperawin7, Oct 24, 2021
  3. reinstall Win 10 Pro

Hi,

In one of the previous post I did mention that I have a problem accessing C drive as I altered permissions on it.

suggestion I received was to clean install, I don't have any disk image and I have win 10 pro key on my dekstop

how to reinstall Win 10 Professional?

Thanks

Sridhar

SridharKada, Oct 24, 2021
  4. Reinstalling Win 10 Pro

Reinstall Win 10 Pro

I have version 1803 and linked to my account.

acerperawin7, Oct 24, 2021
Thema:

Reinstalling Win 10 Pro

1. Reinstalling Win 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Reinstalling Pro

2. Reinstall 8.1 Pro with Media Center.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall 8.1 Pro with Media Center.: Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center.: After a hardware failure I did a complete reinstall of the system. No backup was available. Now Media Center will not Activate and Playready will not update.. 8.1 support ended, but I need t return to functionality....
  3. Reinstall 8.1 Pro with Media Center.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstall 8.1 Pro with Media Center.: Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center.: After a hardware failure I did a complete reinstall of the system. No backup was available. Now Media Center will not Activate and Playready will not update.. 8.1 support ended, but I need t return to functionality....
  4. When upgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 11 Pro, will I need to reinstall my programs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When upgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 11 Pro, will I need to reinstall my programs?: When upgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 11 Pro, will I need to reinstall my programs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-upgrading-from-windows-11-to-windows-11-pro/7e5205aa-c833-4fe3-a08b-753beeefa1f1
  5. When upgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 11 Pro, will I need to reinstall my programs?

When upgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 11 Pro, will I need to reinstall my programs?: When upgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 11 Pro, will I need to reinstall my programs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-upgrading-from-windows-11-to-windows-11-pro/7e5205aa-c833-4fe3-a08b-753beeefa1f1
  6. I recently reinstalled windows. ! was running and purchase Windows 10!11 Pro upgrade.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently reinstalled windows. ! was running and purchase Windows 10!11 Pro upgrade.: I recently reinstalled windows, it is now Windows 11 home edition.. ! was running and purchase Windows 10 / 11 Pro upgrade. How do we remedy this? My order is visible in Microsoft accounts....
  7. I recently reinstalled windows. ! was running and purchase Windows 10!11 Pro upgrade.

I recently reinstalled windows. ! was running and purchase Windows 10!11 Pro upgrade.: I recently reinstalled windows, it is now Windows 11 home edition.. ! was running and purchase Windows 10 / 11 Pro upgrade. How do we remedy this? My order is visible in Microsoft accounts....
  8. how do i reinstall my camera on surface 7 pro windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i reinstall my camera on surface 7 pro windows 11?: it isnt appearing on device manager and the app says its downloaded but the actual camera is not responding. i get the error code 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>...
  9. how do i reinstall my camera on surface 7 pro windows 11?

how do i reinstall my camera on surface 7 pro windows 11?: it isnt appearing on device manager and the app says its downloaded but the actual camera is not responding. i get the error code 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>...
  10. i reinstalled my windows10 pro using a new larger harddrive but its telling me the product...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i reinstalled my windows10 pro using a new larger harddrive but its telling me the product...: im signed in to my microsoft account and see my computer that had the old harddrive, if i delete it will it activate my new installation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reinstalled-my-windows10-pro-using-a-new-larger/3cde0977-3a5e-49d3-8eac-23e251afba95