Windows 10: Reinstalling Win 10 with Teamviewer

Discus and support Reinstalling Win 10 with Teamviewer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a client who has a laptop which is 1.5 years old with a Celeron processor. It's acting extremely sluggish. I used Teamviewer to log into his... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GerryPeters, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Reinstalling Win 10 with Teamviewer

I have a client who has a laptop which is 1.5 years old with a Celeron processor. It's acting extremely sluggish. I used Teamviewer to log into his computer. I looked at the startup items and Programs installed and it didn't look like that much stuff.

Sometimes the CPU usage goes to 100% from System interrupts, maybe other things too. He has plenty of HD space and only 1 HD. He's very low tech and maybe has shut his computer down without closing Apps. I saw that he has McAfee virus protection.

We can't get his music recording program to playback or record. I just see a blue ring around the mouse pointer that never seems to go away. I told him we may need to reinstall Win 10. Since I'm using Teamviewer and he only has 1 HD I need to know what the options are and what to try first.

I think I can do some kind of Windows file fixer or something or Clean install. If needed I'll get him to buy a USB drive to help with the reinstall or fixing. Since Win 10 version 2004 is problematic for some, I'd rather install 1909.

Of course we're on the phone the whole time, so I can advise him while we're doing things. The only thing he has are some pics, everything else can be replaced. Any suggestions on what to start with?

:)

GerryPeters, Oct 28, 2020
  2. nunnuns Win User

Teamviewer problem

Everytime i open my window i got this message

"One or more files of your TeamViewer version are missing or have been modified. Some of the TeamViewer functionality will not be available. Please reinstall TeamViewer" and Failed to load resource DLL (TeamViewer_Resource.dll)!
    I tried to download and uninstall teamviewer many times but it still pop up. I don't know how to fixed it. Please help me :'(

I use Windows 10

nunnuns, Oct 28, 2020
  3. Lunsfordc Win User
    Teamviewer

Recently Teamviewer stopped working for me. I get a pop up that says "Not ready. Check your connections". My remote users get the same message when they try to activate Teamviewer for me to connect.

I am online and Internet connected when I try to use Teamviewer, so I don't really understand the problem.

Any suggestions would be most welcomed.

Thanks,

Lunsfordc, Oct 28, 2020
  4. RolandJS Win User

Reinstalling Win 10 with Teamviewer

How to remove/delete Teamviewer on computer?

Tree climb via explorer.exe to c:\program files (x86)\teamviewer, find the uninstall.exe; before running it, go to services and disable any teamviewer service you find. I'm running Windows 10, so your exact steps may differ a little.

RolandJS, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

Reinstalling Win 10 with Teamviewer

1. Reinstalling Win 10 with Teamviewer - Similar Threads - Reinstalling Teamviewer

2. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...: everything is stuck on pending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterday-my-xbox-app-on-pc-wasnt-working-so-i/4fa790cc-3195-44eb-9536-9f31bddc21ac
  3. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...: everything is stuck on pending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterday-my-xbox-app-on-pc-wasnt-working-so-i/4fa790cc-3195-44eb-9536-9f31bddc21ac
  4. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can't reinstall windows 10 i bought to my reset computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reinstall windows 10 i bought to my reset computer: I ordered windows 10 in August of 2021 and installed it on my computer from the email link they sent me. I recently had my computer mess up so bad out of the blue, that I had to reset it completely. I now need to reinstall the windows 10 but when I try to used the file from...
  6. Can't reinstall windows 10 i bought to my reset computer

Can't reinstall windows 10 i bought to my reset computer: I ordered windows 10 in August of 2021 and installed it on my computer from the email link they sent me. I recently had my computer mess up so bad out of the blue, that I had to reset it completely. I now need to reinstall the windows 10 but when I try to used the file from...
  7. Can't reinstall windows 10 i bought to my reset computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows 10 had to do a full reinstall back to windows 8 and now I get error 80072EFE and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 had to do a full reinstall back to windows 8 and now I get error 80072EFE and...: Hello My lenovo ideapad started out with windows 8 then it updated to 8.1 then years ago it updated to windows 10 when it came out and it has run great all these years. Then I turned it on to get the monthly updates but it would not start up like it has always done. So lenovo...
  9. Windows 10 had to do a full reinstall back to windows 8 and now I get error 80072EFE and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 had to do a full reinstall back to windows 8 and now I get error 80072EFE and...: Hello My lenovo ideapad started out with windows 8 then it updated to 8.1 then years ago it updated to windows 10 when it came out and it has run great all these years. Then I turned it on to get the monthly updates but it would not start up like it has always done. So lenovo...
  10. Windows 10 had to do a full reinstall back to windows 8 and now I get error 80072EFE and...