Windows 10: Reinstalling windows 10 after update crash bugged

Discus and support Reinstalling windows 10 after update crash bugged in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I keep getting “a media driver your computer needs is missing” when trying to download Windows from a USB 3 flashdrive. I used the Media Creation tool... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/petroboomiin, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Reinstalling windows 10 after update crash bugged

I keep getting “a media driver your computer needs is missing” when trying to download Windows from a USB 3 flashdrive. I used the Media Creation tool and followed all the steps, but i’m still running into this error. I changed ports, but the other suggestion is to get a USB 2, which i really don’t want to do since i just went out and bought a USB 3 (not knowing i needed a 2) Can ANYONE please help

submitted by /u/petroboomiin
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/petroboomiin, Jun 8, 2021
  2. MrGenius Win User

[Solved] Windows 10 keeps reinstalling KB3119142

I noticed quite some time ago that KB3119142 (Update for Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Update 4 Redistributable Package) kept reinstalling itself for some reason. At least once daily. Sometimes up to several times a day. I just ignored it. It didn't seem to be doing any harm. And I figured they'd eventually fix it. Well...days turned into weeks, weeks into months, with no end to the problem in sight. It dragged on unsolved for at least the last few months. Literally reinstalling itself hundreds of(at least a hundred, felt like more) times in that period of time.

So I finally googled it a couple days ago. And just got around to fixing it today. Which appears to have worked. And it couldn't have been easier to do. I feel so stupid to have let it intimidate me for so long.*Oops! Reinstalling windows 10 after update crash bugged :oops:
    Below are links to the thread that I got the fix idea from, and the official MS support info page for KB3119142(from which I quoted the above).
    http://www.tenforums.com/windows-up...-windows-10-keeps-reinstalling-kb3119142.html
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3119142

MrGenius, Jun 8, 2021
  3. chispy Win User
    Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Jun 8, 2021
  4. peach1971 Win User

Reinstalling windows 10 after update crash bugged

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 8, 2021
Thema:

Reinstalling windows 10 after update crash bugged

1. Reinstalling windows 10 after update crash bugged - Similar Threads - Reinstalling update crash

2. Blue screen crashes after reinstalling Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen crashes after reinstalling Windows 10: I reinstalled Windows 10 because the Windows Updates kept failing and it would not recognize a USB device. After reinstallation, Windows Updates complete successfully and the USB device is recognized. But the computer is now crashing frequently all with different errors....
  3. Blue screen crashes after reinstalling Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen crashes after reinstalling Windows 10: I reinstalled Windows 10 because the Windows Updates kept failing and it would not recognize a USB device. After reinstallation, Windows Updates complete successfully and the USB device is recognized. But the computer is now crashing frequently all with different errors....
  4. Blue screen crashes after reinstalling Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 edition crash after reinstall

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition crash after reinstall: After reinstall of Windows 10 Minecraft Edition, Minecraft crash during startup.This is a fresh install, no mods installed, only application installed are: Opera and Epic Games Launcher.Tried to:- Reinstalled Windows Store.- Login as an another user.- Reinstall Minecraft...
  6. Reinstalling windows after crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reinstalling windows after crashing: So, I was installing my graphics drivers, and it said ran out of space. I checked and there was 3gb of space left. I decided maybe I should move pagefile, so I went do system settings and did so. Then, I restarted my pc. I ended up with system recovery not working messages...
  7. Windows 10 crash/bug?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 crash/bug?: Hey guys, I just built my computer 2 weeks ago, and everything was fine until now. Specs: Ryzen 5 3600, Gigabyte rx 5700 XT, 16gb ram, 2tb HDD, 500gb ssd, asrock b450m pro4. I was editting some clips on OpenShot(free editor), and i tried to send one of those clips on...
  8. Windows bug after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows bug after update: After update to Build 19041.388, I've no longer to use Snip & Sketch again it show up with this notification [ATTACH] Can anyone experience the same error like me or anyone know how to fix it...
  9. Bugs after updating Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bugs after updating Windows 10: This 30th of july, I updated my pc to the last update that Windows was offering me, the surprise come when after rebooting, all the microsoft features like windows button, calendar, volume buttons, Win+G and even Alt+F4 stop working. This cost me that all the applications...
  10. Unable to reinstall windows 10 after ssd crash

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to reinstall windows 10 after ssd crash: ssd crashed. Installed new ssd. Created usb drive with windows 10 from microsoft.com. Would not boot from usb. Got unable to recognize or create partition errors. Tried multiple boot orders. Finally reloaded windows 7 (the most recent upgrade that I still had media for). Able...