Windows 10: Reinstalling Windows 10 And Not Lose Any App - Just To Fix Any Error

Discus and support Reinstalling Windows 10 And Not Lose Any App - Just To Fix Any Error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Sure this is here but can't really find it. Can I reinstall Windows 10 Pro without lossing any App? I never save my data on the "C" drive since I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by caxtin, Feb 16, 2017.

1. caxtin Win User

Reinstalling Windows 10 And Not Lose Any App - Just To Fix Any Error

Sure this is here but can't really find it.

Can I reinstall Windows 10 Pro without lossing any App? I never save my data on the "C" drive since I have a "Data" partition I always have. Am only concerned about Apps. The instruction I found mentioned being able to reinstall Windows 10 and selecting the option labelled Keep personal files and apps option if you don’t want to lose apps installed from the Store. This means I will lose all other apps except the ones from the "store"?

Wish I could reinstall Windows 10, keep all my apps as the are and let the installation add any function that might have been lost or broken.

Thanks.

:)

caxtin, Feb 16, 2017

2. I keep losing apps in Windows 10.

I keep losing function in apps. Particularly Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I do the 'fixes' & reinstall & this works for a day or so but then reverts to an error message or just does not open. I keep losing other apps as well, I keep getting 'your trial
    period has expired visit the windows store to purchase the full app. This is nonsense as I've had these programs for years. I'm losing my connection to my fitbit as well. I'm very frustrated. Since installing Windows 10 I've only had problems. Please assist!

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Store / PC]

AnthonyGulliford1, Feb 16, 2017
  3. Internet is Connected but no internet access (Wifi, Ethernet, Hotspot not working)

GUYS I FINALLY ABLE TO USE MY COMPUTER AND I FIXED IT MY SELF WITHOUT DOWNGRADING TO 1703 OR UNINSTALLING APPS AND DELETING ANY FILES

How To Reinstall Windows 10 Without Losing Data

THIS WEBSITE HELPED ME TO REINSTALL WINDOWS 10 1709 (ON EARLIER BUILD)

WITHOUT REMOVING FILES AND APPS

JUST FOLLOW THE STEPS AND UNCHECK THE "INSTALL UPDATES" OPTION

ALSO, FOLLOW THE STEPS ON:

How to Disable Windows 10 Update in Every Way - EaseUS

TO PREVENT WINDOWS FROM UPDATING

HAVE A NICE DAY GUYS!!

EcaRednael, Feb 16, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

Samuria, Feb 16, 2017
  5. caxtin Win User
    That simple? Since I create images of my system, I would just create a current image, and try what you mentioned.
    Nothing to lose! Thanks you so much. Will give it a try with a new (and more current download) and report back.
    Thanks again!

caxtin, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Reinstalling Windows 10 And Not Lose Any App - Just To Fix Any Error - Similar Threads - Reinstalling Lose App

2. Reinstall Windows 10 Pro w/o losing any data/apps, etc.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall Windows 10 Pro w/o losing any data/apps, etc.: Morning all, As stated in the title, I need to reinstall Windows 10 Pro, Version 20H2 (OS build 19042.906) such that my data and apps are not destroyed. I have searched the forum and found two related tutorials: Reinstall Windows 10 with this media and Repair Install...
  3. Any Fixes?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any Fixes?: Anytime i click on a sentence on any website it always changes my mouse as if it wants to edit the sentence (Obviously im not able to) and i cant get it to stop I restarted the computer and it just doesn't stop. submitted by /u/_Colored_c0bra [link] [comments]...
  4. I can't install any Windows Apps, it just error out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't install any Windows Apps, it just error out.: Hello, I just re-install Windows, 3 days ago, WIndows 10 20H2. Today I tried to install a app, I just error: [img] Then when I click on 'Get Details', I get this [img] ? All the posts I can't on the Web, change drive letter in 'storage', but when I do this, I get 'Drive...
  5. when reinstalling windows 10 with usb will there be any error messages?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    when reinstalling windows 10 with usb will there be any error messages?: i cant reset PC with factory settings, it says nothing has changed. so if i reinstall windows 10 with usb using media creation will i get any errors? thanks...
  6. My Windows store app is not linking my account to any of the apps. Any fixes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows store app is not linking my account to any of the apps. Any fixes?: My Windows store app is not linking my account to any of the apps. Any fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-store-app-is-not-linking-my-account-to/8e6a0fda-7c21-4c3a-b550-66a583bfb6a1
  7. reinstalling windows 10 without losing any personal data when pc will not boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reinstalling windows 10 without losing any personal data when pc will not boot: HI, I have a PC that will not boot and giving me a: "0xc000021a " Blue screen of death error. Whatever I try does not work, resetting the PC, starting it in safe mode etc etc. What I really want to do is boot from a USB and reinstall windows 10 WITHOUT losing...
  8. How do I reinstall Windows without losing any data.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I reinstall Windows without losing any data.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bustedcondomdisaster [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dtvu6g/how_do_i_reinstall_windows_without_losing_any_data/
  9. Windows loses connection to all peripheral devices, any fixes?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows loses connection to all peripheral devices, any fixes?: I recently installed RAM and promptly uninstalled it as it caused Windows to refuse to boot. Now (at random) my PC loses connection to all peripherals, forcing me to shut it down. Rarely, I'll get an error code (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR), but typically these "crashes" involve...
  10. Any way to just reinstall TCPIP.sys?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Any way to just reinstall TCPIP.sys?: Been getting BSOD with this message every so often since uninstalling VPN. Tried scannnow/restorehealth with no luck. Any way to just reinstall this particular component? 73497