Windows 10: Reinstalling windows 10 OEM after changing my HDD To an SSD

Discus and support Reinstalling windows 10 OEM after changing my HDD To an SSD in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Can i reinstall windows 10 on my laptop if i change my HDD to SSD without losing my OEM windows 10 license ?? Thanx.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by islamqasem, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Reinstalling windows 10 OEM after changing my HDD To an SSD

Hi

Can i reinstall windows 10 on my laptop if i change my HDD to SSD without losing my OEM windows 10 license ??

Thanx.

:)

islamqasem, Aug 13, 2018

2. Window 10 Home OEM , HDD to SSD transfer(Move)

I just want to move my Window 10 home OEM from my HDD to SSD. so i clone my window to SSD. change 1st boot priority to SSD. but when i try to start my Laptop its boot from HDD not from SSD. so without boot from SSD i can't format HDD system partition and
    can't use SSD as system

ravi kalathiya, Aug 13, 2018
  3. Migrating Win10 OEM Upgrade from HDD to SSD

I recently helped a friend with OEM Windows 7 Home Premium on his laptop upgrade to Windows 10. All went well with no probs - so laptop is currently running Windows 10 OEM.

He now wants to swap out the single HDD for a Samsung 850 Evo SSD. Can I simply migrate the HDD to the SSD, and then swap the SSD for the HDD - and Windows 10 OEM will still be activated?

I did something similar with my laptop (running Win10 Retail, upgraded from Win8.1 retail), using the Samsung migration software.

Will a similar job work with Win10 OEM?

Thanks for any help/advice.

HenryHonda, Aug 13, 2018
  4. Reinstalling windows 10 OEM after changing my HDD To an SSD

PC came with OEM Windows 8. Upgraded to 8.1. Will upgrade to Win 10. Can I upgrade HDD to SDD and reinstall Windows there?

Andre Da Costa, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

Reinstalling windows 10 OEM after changing my HDD To an SSD

1. Reinstalling windows 10 OEM after changing my HDD To an SSD - Similar Threads - Reinstalling OEM changing

2. Windows OEM transfer from HDD to SSD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows OEM transfer from HDD to SSD: Hi, I decided to purchase a SSD, so the problem is that I have windows activated with an OEM key in my HDD, I know that the OEM key is linked to the Motherboard, so if I install the SSD, will I have windows activated in both HDD and SSD?Thanks in advance....
  3. Windows OEM transfer from HDD to SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows OEM transfer from HDD to SSD: Hi, I decided to purchase a SSD, so the problem is that I have windows activated with an OEM key in my HDD, I know that the OEM key is linked to the Motherboard, so if I install the SSD, will I have windows activated in both HDD and SSD?Thanks in advance....
  4. Windows OEM transfer from HDD to SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Reinstalling Windows 10 on a different HDD/SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling Windows 10 on a different HDD/SSD: So three years ago I bought Windows 10 on an USB and upgraded from Win 7, as you do. Now I made the decsion back then to save Windows onto my HDD as opposed to my SSD. Now I'm trying to reinstall Windows 10 onto my SSD in order to make my machine run a bit smoother, and It's...
  6. REINSTALL AFTER HDD TO SSD (not procedure question)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    REINSTALL AFTER HDD TO SSD (not procedure question): I had my Dell Inspiron 5559 Toshiba 1tb (came with laptop) stop mechanically working and decided to upgrade to a Samsung 860 SSD. I purchased this laptop refurbished and it DID NOT come with a installation disc. I downloaded windows 10 Home ISO to a thumb drive and got the...
  7. Reinstall windows 10 from hdd to ssd

Reinstall windows 10 from hdd to ssd: I want to install windows 10 on the new ssd, my currently windows 10 is on my hdd. I search on the internet that i have to remove the hdd before the new install but my laptop hdd is a little bit tricky to remove. Is there another way that i don't have to remove the hdd. Can i...
  8. Change HDD to SSD and windows 10 reinstall on himself

Change HDD to SSD and windows 10 reinstall on himself: hi, I don't understand what append to my PC. I have a very slow laptop so i decided to change the HDD to SSD. I'm a little brutal, i just take away the HDD and change it to SSD (no cloning). So i reboot my PC and... Windows 10 re-install on himself. I have (in my knowledge)...
  9. HDD to SSD change in OEM windows 10 laptop

HDD to SSD change in OEM windows 10 laptop: First post in this community ! So, I own a HP laptop which came with windows 8 home activated, i updated it with windows 10 a few years back. Recently I was facing performance issues, so decided to change the 512 GB HDD with new 240 GB SSD. The laptop's internal components...
  10. Couldn't see HDD after SSD reinstallation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Couldn't see HDD after SSD reinstallation: I believe that I have this little issue solved but I'd like some advice to make sure there isn't problem lurking. I've been having a problem with Win 10 getting corrupted. Making a long story less long, I've replaced my SSD with a new one and did a fresh install of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reinstall windows 10 oem after changing hdd to an ssd

2. how to activate windows OEM after change HD

3. after changing to ssd and trying to installing windows to a hp laptop needs drivers

4. do i have to reinstall programs after changing boot drive,
  5. do i have to reinstall programmes after changing boot drive,
  6. how to install windows after changing ssd,
  7. do oem licenses work after reinstalling windows?,
  8. will factory reset work after changin hdd to ssd,
  9. how to recover windows after changing ssd