Windows 10: Reinstalling Windows 10 Pro from a Volume License to a bought Windows 10 PRO DVD and retain...

Discus and support Reinstalling Windows 10 Pro from a Volume License to a bought Windows 10 PRO DVD and retain... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello Everyone,Subject description says it all. Just wanted to express my support to Microsoft by buying genuine installation media from my trusted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MarkCabreros, May 4, 2021.

1. Reinstalling Windows 10 Pro from a Volume License to a bought Windows 10 PRO DVD and retain...

Hello Everyone,Subject description says it all. Just wanted to express my support to Microsoft by buying genuine installation media from my trusted computer vendor. I just wanted to retain all my installed applications as those are currently taking up hundreds of GBs and I wouldn't want to redownload them all again.Edit: If there is an existing post regarding my question please let me know. I just joined the community and am trying to familiarize with the environment here :

:)

MarkCabreros, May 4, 2021

2. Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

Reinstalling Windows 10 Pro from a Volume License to a bought Windows 10 PRO DVD and retain... windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, May 5, 2021
  3. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, May 5, 2021
  4. Caring1 Win User

Reinstalling Windows 10 Pro from a Volume License to a bought Windows 10 PRO DVD and retain...

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, May 5, 2021
Thema:

Reinstalling Windows 10 Pro from a Volume License to a bought Windows 10 PRO DVD and retain...

1. Reinstalling Windows 10 Pro from a Volume License to a bought Windows 10 PRO DVD and retain... - Similar Threads - Reinstalling Pro Volume

2. Convert from Windows 10 Volume License to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Convert from Windows 10 Volume License to Windows 10 Pro: How can I convert from a volume license to an individual license? If I purchase a Windows 10 Pro retail license, will that work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/convert-from-windows-10-volume-license-to-windows/b0e0d589-d721-4c09-b70e-bf0a40d90cfe
  3. Convert from Windows 10 Volume License to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Convert from Windows 10 Volume License to Windows 10 Pro: How can I convert from a volume license to an individual license? If I purchase a Windows 10 Pro retail license, will that work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/convert-from-windows-10-volume-license-to-windows/b0e0d589-d721-4c09-b70e-bf0a40d90cfe
  4. Convert from Windows 10 Volume License to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Reinstall Windows 10 Pro from Digital License

Reinstall Windows 10 Pro from Digital License: About a week ago I purchased a M1 MacBook Pro. I installed Parallels which installed the Arm version of Windows 11. I then purchased the upgrade to Pro in the Microsoft Store.The Arm version of Windows 11 Pro had some software incompatibilities, so I returned the M1 MacBook...
  6. Reinstall Windows 10 Pro from Digital License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall Windows 10 Pro from Digital License: About a week ago I purchased a M1 MacBook Pro. I installed Parallels which installed the Arm version of Windows 11. I then purchased the upgrade to Pro in the Microsoft Store.The Arm version of Windows 11 Pro had some software incompatibilities, so I returned the M1 MacBook...
  7. Reinstall Windows 10 Pro from Digital License

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How to activate windows 10 Pro from volume license

How to activate windows 10 Pro from volume license: Hi Team,I have purchased windows 10 pro 10 nos licenses.How to activate this windows 10 pro license in windows 10 home laptops.Can anyone please help me....
  9. Volume PRO license to HOME license ? (WINDOWS 10)

Volume PRO license to HOME license ? (WINDOWS 10): Hi, my son's laptop (purchased outright from a large chain electronics store in another country) has just started popping up with a "Your Windows licence will expire soon" message. It turns out that it has a volume licence and we would be coming to the end of our 180 days. I...
  10. windows 10 pro volume license

windows 10 pro volume license: I want to know the price for purchase volume license for windows10 pro for 250 users https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-volume-license/9e117d92-9f71-4147-8ccf-2b676b5998fc