Windows 10: Reinstalling Windows 10 Pro Using a Logon Connection to the Internet

Discus and support Reinstalling Windows 10 Pro Using a Logon Connection to the Internet in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer was upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 when I bought it. I am having issues with the computer and want to freshly install Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by R.F.M., Apr 1, 2019.

1. R.F.M. Win User

Reinstalling Windows 10 Pro Using a Logon Connection to the Internet

My computer was upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 when I bought it. I am having issues with the computer and want to freshly install Windows 10 Pro. I do not have Internet access at my home and use the WiFi in a library when I am online. Since Microsoft software installations are downloaded from the Internet, I have a conundrum. How can I do it when I need to open a web browser and click a button to log onto the WiFi? Is there some work around to get the software the installed?

:)

R.F.M., Apr 1, 2019
  2. wolf2009 Win User

Mapped network drives do not connect at logon in vista with automatic logon enabled

I have vista x64 . I have some mapped network drives . They get connected when i enter the password at logon screen. Now i enabled automatic logon in vista and they do not connect anymore . I have to double click on them and enter the password manually .

Windows displays the message "Could not connect to all drives" at logon .

They used to connect automatically in xo with automatic logon enabled.

My logon password is the same as the administrator password with which i can connect to these drives .

wolf2009, Apr 1, 2019
  3. Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

A couple of days ago I upgraded my desktop to windows 10 after getting one of those MS prompts. However now I cannot access the internet and suspect the drivers from the Gigabyte GA-MA790X-ud4 motherboard does not support the internet drivers required. Searching the manufacturers website has not given me any joy either. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

iwanttobeabookie, Apr 1, 2019
  4. Reinstalling Windows 10 Pro Using a Logon Connection to the Internet

Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

Reinstalling Windows 10 Pro Using a Logon Connection to the Internet

1. Reinstalling Windows 10 Pro Using a Logon Connection to the Internet - Similar Threads - Reinstalling Pro Using

2. Windows 10 Pro Remote Desktop connection: the logon attempt failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro Remote Desktop connection: the logon attempt failed: How do I find out the username and password when the windows security ask me to enter? Any methods to disable it without entering credentials? I checked my windows credentials where it has no credentials. I sign in my both pc with my microsoft emails. I have tried my desktop...
  3. Windows 10 Pro Remote Desktop connection: the logon attempt failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Remote Desktop connection: the logon attempt failed: How do I find out the username and password when the windows security ask me to enter? Any methods to disable it without entering credentials? I checked my windows credentials where it has no credentials. I sign in my both pc with my microsoft emails. I have tried my desktop...
  4. RDP Use and Windows 10 Pro Connectivity

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    RDP Use and Windows 10 Pro Connectivity: I have a remote device MS Surface Pro 7; expected to be used in-home only running Windows 10 Home.I have setup only three users on my desktop PC running Windows 10 Pro.Administrator ProfileDaily User Profile no admin rights; only with "User" group appliedDaily User Profile...
  5. Windows 10 Pro loses internet connection randomly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Pro loses internet connection randomly: On my win 10 laptop my internet connection goes out randomly even though all my other devices are fine. Is there a way that I can find out exactly WHY it's disconnecting or losing internet access? My hunch is that there's a program or service that is causing the hiccups but I...
  6. Windows 10 2004 forcefully requires internet connection to logon.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 2004 forcefully requires internet connection to logon.: https://i.imgur.com/xi6MTLh.jpg Windows 10 Pro 2004 clean install, using Microsoft account, only installed new Microsoft Edge and rebooted after running Update for driver installations. Maybe it is to force Windows Hello, who I refused to use since it's launch (sorry, I...
  7. Windows 10 pro Freezing when connected to internet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 pro Freezing when connected to internet: I did install several times Windows 10 pro from usb, DVD on my laptop. Lenovo T400, 6 GB of RAM, CPU -- Intel Core2 Duo CPU P8400 @ 2.26GHz . Everything works okay. Few times I did activated Windows 10 pro, when I was connected to internet, everything okay and then if I was...
  8. Special Logon Events Disrupting Internet Connection

Special Logon Events Disrupting Internet Connection: For some reason a certain Windows' events, Logon and Special Logon, has been reoccurring intermittently for about a week now, and my computer temporarily loses connection to the Internet almost every single time this event occurs. What is happening? How do I fix this?...
  9. 10 Pro forcing logon

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    10 Pro forcing logon: Hey all, I am having an issue with the Windows 10 machines that I have installed thus far. I do not use a screen saver, but use the power settings to turn off the display after a certain period of time. When the display goes off, it forces me to authenticate to get back on...
  10. Internet connection problem on windows 10 PRO !

Internet connection problem on windows 10 PRO !: I do not hav any internet connection if I try to go on Google Chrome,Mozila Firefox or Internet Explorer and I do not hav it either on Steam and World of Tanks. But I do have internet connection on Microsoft Edge and TeamSpeak 3 ?! I tried uninstalling Antivirus but it did...