Windows 10: Reinstalling windows 11.

Discus and support Reinstalling windows 11. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a new laptop with the windows 11 operating system in it. Due to some work, I completely installed ubuntu 20.04 in the laptop and worked on it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sachin gupta3, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Reinstalling windows 11.

I bought a new laptop with the windows 11 operating system in it. Due to some work, I completely installed ubuntu 20.04 in the laptop and worked on it for a month. Now I want to switch back to windows again. Can I get my licensed windows 11 back & How?

:)

sachin gupta3, Feb 5, 2023

2. Windows 11 reinstall

Hi there I'm using a dell inspiron 3501.

I always experience BSODs in my windows 11 PC. So now I'm trying to reinstall windows 11. I have backed up all the important files as well...

But at the moment I am confused whether should I reset my PC by removing all the files or clean install or a fresh start. Can you give me any suggestion and how the method actually works and the steps that I should follow to reinstall windows 11?

ShermindaPerera, Feb 5, 2023
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Reinstall IE 11 with Windows 10

Hi,

To address your concern, please follow the steps below on how to uninstall and reinstall Internet Explorer 11.

• Type Windows feature in the Search box. Click on Turn Windows feature on or off.
    • Uncheck Internet Explorer. A window will pop up, click OK.
    • Click the OK button. Click Restart when prompted.
    • Repeat the steps to reinstall Internet Explorer (Check the box).

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Feb 5, 2023
  4. 3Colors Win User

Reinstalling windows 11.

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Reinstalling windows 11. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 5, 2023
Thema:

Reinstalling windows 11.

1. Reinstalling windows 11. - Similar Threads - Reinstalling

2. wifi disconnects when bluetooth is on windows 11 --- i tried reinstalling windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi disconnects when bluetooth is on windows 11 --- i tried reinstalling windows...: wifi disconnects when bluetooth is on windows 11 --- i tried reinstalling windows reinstalling drivers updating drivers nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-disconnects-when-bluetooth-is-on-windows-11-i/e240c14a-295b-4492-883e-375568836b54
  3. wifi disconnects when bluetooth is on windows 11 --- i tried reinstalling windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wifi disconnects when bluetooth is on windows 11 --- i tried reinstalling windows...: wifi disconnects when bluetooth is on windows 11 --- i tried reinstalling windows reinstalling drivers updating drivers nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-disconnects-when-bluetooth-is-on-windows-11-i/e240c14a-295b-4492-883e-375568836b54
  4. Blue screen crashes after reinstalling Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen crashes after reinstalling Windows 10: I reinstalled Windows 10 because the Windows Updates kept failing and it would not recognize a USB device. After reinstallation, Windows Updates complete successfully and the USB device is recognized. But the computer is now crashing frequently all with different errors....
  5. Blue screen crashes after reinstalling Windows 10

Blue screen crashes after reinstalling Windows 10: I reinstalled Windows 10 because the Windows Updates kept failing and it would not recognize a USB device. After reinstallation, Windows Updates complete successfully and the USB device is recognized. But the computer is now crashing frequently all with different errors....
  6. Blue screen crashes after reinstalling Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. windows 11 device manager does not show Bluetooth how to reinstall Bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 device manager does not show Bluetooth how to reinstall Bluetooth driver: Bluetooth not recognising discoverable devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-device-manager-does-not-show-bluetooth/1d706c57-9a39-421c-8619-a5257cd45bf5
  8. windows 11 device manager does not show Bluetooth how to reinstall Bluetooth driver

windows 11 device manager does not show Bluetooth how to reinstall Bluetooth driver: Bluetooth not recognising discoverable devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-device-manager-does-not-show-bluetooth/1d706c57-9a39-421c-8619-a5257cd45bf5
  9. How do I reinstall Windows 11 after replacing hard drive, if I did not make a bootable USB?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall Windows 11 after replacing hard drive, if I did not make a bootable USB?: The hard drive on my son's laptop has died. I did not make a bootable USB drive for his computer. If I replace the hard drive, how can I reinstall Windows 11 without purchasing Windows again?I read that I can go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo..., select...
  10. How do I reinstall Windows 11 after replacing hard drive, if I did not make a bootable USB?

How do I reinstall Windows 11 after replacing hard drive, if I did not make a bootable USB?: The hard drive on my son's laptop has died. I did not make a bootable USB drive for his computer. If I replace the hard drive, how can I reinstall Windows 11 without purchasing Windows again?I read that I can go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo..., select...