Windows 10: Reinstalling WINDOWS 7.

Discus and support Reinstalling WINDOWS 7. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; To Anyone Knowledgeable: I recently required some technical assistance for a reinstallation of my OPS, and decided to go with WINDOWS 10. However,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lauretta Falasz, Jan 15, 2020 at 2:42 AM.

1. Reinstalling WINDOWS 7.

To Anyone Knowledgeable:

I recently required some technical assistance for a reinstallation of my OPS, and decided to go with WINDOWS 10. However, it is total garbage for the following reasons: 1 my printer EPSON WP-4590 software will not load properly; 2 the Videos I have on a separate hard drive do not display “Originals” after editing so I may remove them; 3 the asinine “apps” that WINDOWS 10 has made me nuts; 4 I discovered that I have a “Standard User” option available in “User Accounts” which is what I prefer but it won’t allow me to change it; and 5 now when I want to open "Internet Explorer" it informs me that it no longer functions so how did I get here?. I am not at all concerned about “Security Updates” stopping with WINDOWS 7, for I have decent software which covers me. If someone could explain how I may reinstall WINDOWS 7 over WINDOWS 10, particularly as a "Standard User," I would be most grateful for the information.

Respectfully yours,

Gregory Falasz

:)

Lauretta Falasz, Jan 15, 2020 at 2:42 AM

2. Change motherboards without reinstalling Windows 7!

Don't even need to go through all those steps. Once you got into safe mode,windows 7 will rebuild it's drivers automatically. Boot normally and then install chipset drivers if not already in.

Edit:
    One thing though, it gets hectic with RAID and you will NEED to reinstall/rebuild the array. Only circumstance where you will find driver conflicts.

Edit2:

See edit 1 peet.

3. travva Win User
    Reinstalling windows 7

Hey guys I got a new xfi soundcard yesterday and was having a few issues which i feel are software related so i decided to reinstall windows 7. I've done this numerous times on this computer. When I go to install it tells me once i click 'install now' and before i select my drives etc that i need a cd/dvd driver, flash drive, etc and tells me i can remove my installation media during this step. WTF? The ONLY thing that i can think of that's changed is my new sound card. I made sure no flash drives were attached and even unhook my BT dongle for good measure. The disc is in good shape and like I said I've used it many time without issues. Any thoughts?

4. niko084 Win User

Reinstalling WINDOWS 7.

Change motherboards without reinstalling Windows 7!

He is right here, Windows 7 does a fantastic job of dealing with that and it's about time!

Also a good point, have a backup or be comfortable doing it.
    I am yet to have an issue doing it, even with a raid *as long as it was Intel to Intel* with windows 7.

Thema:

Reinstalling WINDOWS 7.

1. Reinstalling WINDOWS 7. - Similar Threads - Reinstalling

2. I had reset and reinstalled windows 10 using a USB, and have been stuck at this screen for...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I had reset and reinstalled windows 10 using a USB, and have been stuck at this screen for...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kanelfa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/er0jls/i_had_reset_and_reinstalled_windows_10_using_a/
  3. keep getting error code 0X80073D05 when trying to reinstall app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keep getting error code 0X80073D05 when trying to reinstall app: I'm trying to reinstall an app from windows microsoft store spotify, but keep getting: Error Code 0X80073D05 Ive already tried all suggested solutions such as: uninstall and reinstall app restarting computer various times waiting a few days CCleaner wsreset.exe...
  4. how to reinstall all program

how to reinstall all program: i have 2 separate drives , one drive for windows only (this is new drive and this is ssd) and the other for multimedia and programs ( 2 different partition , and this is old drive , hard disk) and then i'm fresh reinstall windows because my windows is in the old drive ( so...
  5. having trouble reinstalling solitaire collecation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    having trouble reinstalling solitaire collecation: The directions for reinstalling the solitaire collection tell me to click on things that do not exist on my Dell laptop. Powershell does not show up anywhere, nor does 'advanced' nor 'run as administrator. What do I do now?...
  6. I need to reinstall windows, but it says my apps will be deleted. Is there a way of...

I need to reinstall windows, but it says my apps will be deleted. Is there a way of...: submitted by /u/nfhii [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eqduzf/i_need_to_reinstall_windows_but_it_says_my_apps/
  7. How do I reinstall Microsoft as I was contacted by a scammer and need to put a clean copy...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I reinstall Microsoft as I was contacted by a scammer and need to put a clean copy...: I was contacted by a scammer after my computer stopped working and sent me messages that I needed to call Microsoft about a malware problem. I read suggestions on your help page about getting rid of this Microsoft program and re-installing a "clean" one. Is that something I...
  8. Broken windows 10 install. Question Regarding reinstall

Broken windows 10 install. Question Regarding reinstall: So as the title suggests I somehow or another broke my windows install. I tried shutting down my pc but I would just go the lock screen every time I tried so I ended up shutting it down with the command prompt but when I turned it back on I was getting an error message “”. I...
  9. Reinstall Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reinstall Windows 10: Dear Microsoft. I bought 3 windows 10 pro 64 bit DSP OEI along with its dvd. I installed it on my PC right away. But, I lost one of my dvd but I still have the dvd case with COA still attached. Can I use another dvd to reinstall my PC the one with the dvd I lost, not another...
  10. Unable to activate windows after fresh reinstall

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to activate windows after fresh reinstall: Hi, I upgraded my pc's boot drive to a ssd, so i installed windows to that drive from a usb and reformatted my previous boot drive hard drive. i got this error code [ATTACH]...