Windows 10: Reinstalling WINDOWS 7.

Discus and support Reinstalling WINDOWS 7. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; To Anyone Knowledgeable: I recently required some technical assistance for a reinstallation of my OPS, and decided to go with WINDOWS 10. However,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lauretta Falasz, Jan 15, 2020 at 2:42 AM.

1. Reinstalling WINDOWS 7.

To Anyone Knowledgeable:

I recently required some technical assistance for a reinstallation of my OPS, and decided to go with WINDOWS 10. However, it is total garbage for the following reasons: 1 my printer EPSON WP-4590 software will not load properly; 2 the Videos I have on a separate hard drive do not display “Originals” after editing so I may remove them; 3 the asinine “apps” that WINDOWS 10 has made me nuts; 4 I discovered that I have a “Standard User” option available in “User Accounts” which is what I prefer but it won’t allow me to change it; and 5 now when I want to open "Internet Explorer" it informs me that it no longer functions so how did I get here?. I am not at all concerned about “Security Updates” stopping with WINDOWS 7, for I have decent software which covers me. If someone could explain how I may reinstall WINDOWS 7 over WINDOWS 10, particularly as a "Standard User," I would be most grateful for the information.

Respectfully yours,

Gregory Falasz

:)

Lauretta Falasz, Jan 15, 2020 at 2:42 AM

2. Change motherboards without reinstalling Windows 7!

Don't even need to go through all those steps. Once you got into safe mode,windows 7 will rebuild it's drivers automatically. Boot normally and then install chipset drivers if not already in.

Edit:
    One thing though, it gets hectic with RAID and you will NEED to reinstall/rebuild the array. Only circumstance where you will find driver conflicts.

Edit2:

See edit 1 peet.

3. travva Win User
    Reinstalling windows 7

Hey guys I got a new xfi soundcard yesterday and was having a few issues which i feel are software related so i decided to reinstall windows 7. I've done this numerous times on this computer. When I go to install it tells me once i click 'install now' and before i select my drives etc that i need a cd/dvd driver, flash drive, etc and tells me i can remove my installation media during this step. WTF? The ONLY thing that i can think of that's changed is my new sound card. I made sure no flash drives were attached and even unhook my BT dongle for good measure. The disc is in good shape and like I said I've used it many time without issues. Any thoughts?

4. niko084 Win User

Reinstalling WINDOWS 7.

Change motherboards without reinstalling Windows 7!

He is right here, Windows 7 does a fantastic job of dealing with that and it's about time!

Also a good point, have a backup or be comfortable doing it.
    I am yet to have an issue doing it, even with a raid *as long as it was Intel to Intel* with windows 7.

Thema:

Reinstalling WINDOWS 7.

1. Reinstalling WINDOWS 7. - Similar Threads - Reinstalling

2. How do I reinstall Microsoft as I was contacted by a scammer and need to put a clean copy...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I reinstall Microsoft as I was contacted by a scammer and need to put a clean copy...: I was contacted by a scammer after my computer stopped working and sent me messages that I needed to call Microsoft about a malware problem. I read suggestions on your help page about getting rid of this Microsoft program and re-installing a "clean" one. Is that something I...
  3. Broken windows 10 install. Question Regarding reinstall

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Broken windows 10 install. Question Regarding reinstall: So as the title suggests I somehow or another broke my windows install. I tried shutting down my pc but I would just go the lock screen every time I tried so I ended up shutting it down with the command prompt but when I turned it back on I was getting an error message “”. I...
  4. Reinstall Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reinstall Windows 10: Dear Microsoft. I bought 3 windows 10 pro 64 bit DSP OEI along with its dvd. I installed it on my PC right away. But, I lost one of my dvd but I still have the dvd case with COA still attached. Can I use another dvd to reinstall my PC the one with the dvd I lost, not another...
  5. Unable to activate windows after fresh reinstall

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to activate windows after fresh reinstall: Hi, I upgraded my pc's boot drive to a ssd, so i installed windows to that drive from a usb and reformatted my previous boot drive hard drive. i got this error code [ATTACH]...
  6. Cant reinstall Mail and Calendar app with a constant 0x80073D05 error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant reinstall Mail and Calendar app with a constant 0x80073D05 error: The problem started after getting Office 365 so I uninstalled the Mail and Calendar app. Then a week later I missed it and tried reinstalling but keep getting this error. All other apps update fine and I can install new apps perfectly fine. Have tried everything Google...
  7. Unable to reinstall MS Solitaire Collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to reinstall MS Solitaire Collection: I have a paid subscription for MS Solitaire Collection. Unfortunately, my laptop has had a lot of issues recently and the game wasn't working. I uninstalled the game but when I attempted to reinstall it in the store, I kept receiving "You'll need a new app to open this...
  8. Reinstall after clean reinstall of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall after clean reinstall of windows 10: i back up my windows 10 machine to a western digital hard drive. Will that reinstall all of my applications? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-after-clean-reinstall-of-windows-10/1ef582dd-62a0-4774-a637-173c9f32cc19
  9. Reinstalling MSN after recent updates.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling MSN after recent updates.: After downloading updates Monday, I noticed that the blue butterfly icon was missing from the desktop. I uninstalled MSN and reinstalled it. When it came time to sign the agreement, I noticed that there were strange numbers and letters after my email. I typed my email...
  10. reinstalling realteek high defination audios

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    reinstalling realteek high defination audios: how can I reinstall he the Realtek high definition audios drive for my device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstalling-realteek-high-defination-audios/f8cc21ce-3206-47a4-88b7-b8f89a3273f0