Windows 10: reinstalling windows after a crash and everything was erased

Discus and support reinstalling windows after a crash and everything was erased in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was letting my computer update itself and the power went off and when power came on I lost everything on computer and I can't reinstall windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DarrenFarley_143, Nov 15, 2018.

1. reinstalling windows after a crash and everything was erased

I was letting my computer update itself and the power went off and when power came on I lost everything on computer and I can't reinstall windows because I was using Windows 10 after a free upgrade. My Dell computer had windows 8.1 factory install but now its gone too. I don't have any recovery discs at all and need help!

:)

DarrenFarley_143, Nov 15, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 15, 2018
  3. p_o_s_pc Win User
    Finally! An alternative to eraser...

it looks much cleaner then the eraser so that is a big step up.

p_o_s_pc, Nov 15, 2018
  4. reinstalling windows after a crash and everything was erased

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

reinstalling windows after a crash and everything was erased

1. reinstalling windows after a crash and everything was erased - Similar Threads - reinstalling crash everything

2. Windows update erased everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update erased everything: Windows just updated and has wiped everything from my computer! All of my uni work is gone and so are all of my pictures. I have restarted it atleast 5 times and don't know what else to do. Please help!...
  3. Windows update erased everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update erased everything: Windows just updated and has wiped everything from my computer! All of my uni work is gone and so are all of my pictures. I have restarted it atleast 5 times and don't know what else to do. Please help!...
  4. Windows update erased everything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Updated and Erased Everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Updated and Erased Everything: Windows 10 updated last week unexpectedly and all of my work and apps disappeared. It took an IT expert to find most of it but some things are still not working right. For one thing, the Microsoft Store says it's there but when I click on it, nothing happens. I went to the...
  6. Windows Updated and Erased Everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Updated and Erased Everything: Windows 10 updated last week unexpectedly and all of my work and apps disappeared. It took an IT expert to find most of it but some things are still not working right. For one thing, the Microsoft Store says it's there but when I click on it, nothing happens. I went to the...
  7. Windows Updated and Erased Everything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows update erased everything!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update erased everything!!!: Hello Microsoft Community,I'm writing to you regarding an issue Microsoft's regular updates have brought up on my PC. Last night when I was turning off my PC, windows automatically started to update some stuff. The next morning I turned my PC on again, I realized something...
  9. Update erased everything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Update erased everything: My HP laptop did a massive update last night. When I tried to log in this morning it would not let me. I kept getting a weird message. When I finally got in all my files and favorites were gone, and all my settings changed. It was as if everything had reverted back to a new...
  10. Everything has been erased

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Everything has been erased: Ok so over the last two days there has been some sort of update that has erased everything on my computer and restarted it with a new windows. I did find everything yesterday and was able to put it everything back on my computer. I turn it back on today and everything is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system mechanic reinstall

2. reinstall system mechanic

3. windows system mechanic professional reinstall

4. need to reinstall system mechanic pro