Windows 10: Reinstalling windows in another laptop

Discus and support Reinstalling windows in another laptop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I had installed windows in my old laptop . It was windows 8 and got upgraded to 10 Now my laptop cannot be opened..and im using a new one..can i use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JR444, Nov 9, 2018.

1. JR444 Win User

Reinstalling windows in another laptop

I had installed windows in my old laptop .

It was windows 8 and got upgraded to 10

Now my laptop cannot be opened..and im using a new one..can i use the same windows or should i buy new obe..i dont have any product key now

:)

JR444, Nov 9, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Nov 9, 2018
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Reinstalling windows in another laptop :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Reinstalling windows in another laptop

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

Reinstalling windows in another laptop

1. Reinstalling windows in another laptop - Similar Threads - Reinstalling another laptop

2. When Windows is not activated, reinstall Windows in another language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When Windows is not activated, reinstall Windows in another language: I bought a laptop in Japan,The original factory default is the Japanese version of Windows 11, but I don’t understand Japanese.If I have NOT ACTIVATED the Japanese version of Windows 11 and , use the Windows 11 CD/USB to install the English version of Windows 11, can I still...
  3. When Windows is not activated, reinstall Windows in another language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When Windows is not activated, reinstall Windows in another language: I bought a laptop in Japan,The original factory default is the Japanese version of Windows 11, but I don’t understand Japanese.If I have NOT ACTIVATED the Japanese version of Windows 11 and , use the Windows 11 CD/USB to install the English version of Windows 11, can I still...
  4. Reinstall windows 11 on another drive and wipe everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall windows 11 on another drive and wipe everything: Hello,I just got a new 2tb m.2 for my computer, and I want to reinstall windows on that drive and remove everything. I am trying to do this through installation media flash drive, however when I go to hit "Install Now", it says this PC can't run windows 11...but I'm running...
  5. Reinstalling Window 10 in another partition of the disk or on another disk, on the same system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling Window 10 in another partition of the disk or on another disk, on the same system: If Disk Management shows two Disc with certain partition and Windows is installed in a partition of a disc. If the system is reinstalled/formatted, then the window is reinstalled on the same partition on which it was. But what to do if I want to install the window in another...
  6. Migrating/Reinstalling Windows 10 to another storage device?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Migrating/Reinstalling Windows 10 to another storage device?: I bought another SSD and want to use it as my main. However, the way I got Windows 10 was by using a hard drive that had Windows 8 on it from a laptop and then using the free upgrade to W10 when I installed it in my desktop. What would be the easiest way to reinstall Windows...
  7. Reinstalling windows on an laptop

Reinstalling windows on an laptop: I had original windows 10 on my laptop and chose to install ubuntu. I wish to reinstall windows now. I dont have the keys which i used as laptop came pre-installed with windows. In this scenario should i re-purchase keys/software again?...
  8. Reinstalling Windows 10 in Another Machine

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reinstalling Windows 10 in Another Machine: I'm planning to buy a copy of Windows 10 for my Laptop, and maybe in future moving to a PC Desktop. Can I reinstall/reactivate my Windows 10 in my Desktop? Or do I have to buy another copy? since i no longer use my Laptop after moving to PC....
  9. Reinstallation of genuine window in another hard drive

Reinstallation of genuine window in another hard drive: I have genuine windows 8 in my laptop which is later upgraded to windows 10. Now i want to install new ssd drive in my hp notebook. How can i install my genuine windows to new ssd....
  10. Reinstall Windows 10 to another hard drive

Reinstall Windows 10 to another hard drive: Hi My first post so I hope I am in the right place. The Hdd that contains my windows !0 is playing up. I have a spare Hdd on my computer, is it possible to reinstall to the other drive. My current Win 10 was a free upgrade from Win 7. 58866