Windows 10: Reinstalling windows in another laptop

Discus and support Reinstalling windows in another laptop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I had installed windows in my old laptop . It was windows 8 and got upgraded to 10 Now my laptop cannot be opened..and im using a new one..can i use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JR444, Nov 9, 2018.

1. JR444 Win User

Reinstalling windows in another laptop

I had installed windows in my old laptop .

It was windows 8 and got upgraded to 10

Now my laptop cannot be opened..and im using a new one..can i use the same windows or should i buy new obe..i dont have any product key now

:)

JR444, Nov 9, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Nov 9, 2018
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Reinstalling windows in another laptop :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 9, 2018
  4. exodusprime1337 Win User

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Reinstalling windows in another laptop - Similar Threads - Reinstalling another laptop

2. Connecting to another PC / laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting to another PC / laptop: Why so difficult to connect to another nearby PC via WiFi? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-to-another-pc-laptop/c4f1c234-0fce-456c-89ba-37bbca68e8db
  3. Can't connect Windows 10 laptop to WiFi hotspot on another Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't connect Windows 10 laptop to WiFi hotspot on another Windows 10 laptop: I am trying to connect my HP laptop with wifi to the hotspot connection on my Acer laptop. The message is "Unable to connect to this network" I can connect other devices to the hotspot on the Acer laptop and HP laptop. But the laptop wont connect to the hotspot on the...
  4. Reinstall windows 10 with Windows Refresh tool in new laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall windows 10 with Windows Refresh tool in new laptop: I am about to purchase a new laptop but would like to remove all the bloatware. I would like to use the windows refresh tool. Since this is a purchased computer with windows 10 installed , will the refreshtool request for activation keys that probably I wont have ? I dont...
  5. Windows 10 reinstallation on a laptop shipped with Windows

Windows 10 reinstallation on a laptop shipped with Windows: Hello! Is is possible to make a clean reinstall (suppose I want to completely wipe out my hard drive and then perform installation) of Windows on a laptop from downloaded ISO and use licence key which was provided with laptop for pre-installed Windows to activate that...
  6. Is It Worth Reinstalling 10 Pro On This Laptop?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is It Worth Reinstalling 10 Pro On This Laptop?: I have a 2013 Toshiba Satellite S50 (specs below) that I only use for traveling (3-4 months/year.) Originally a Win 7 Pro, it was upgraded to 10 Pro. It's painfully sluggish but before I shell out $$$ for a new laptop I'd like to ask if reinstalling or formatting and...
  7. Ater reinstall windows 10 laptop do not loading

Ater reinstall windows 10 laptop do not loading: Hi, i have fresh reinstall windows 10 on my laptop ( i buy this laptop with original win 8 ) but after do not loading. I see only this screen [img] I reintall done it a couple time but problem do not solved.... 38076
  8. HP Laptop crash & cant reinstall

HP Laptop crash & cant reinstall: I am trying to help my sons friend. His laptop had a major crash I had to repair. failed. full refresh/replace... laptop died at 90% (he forgot to plug it in!!) and now we cant get through the whole install. It has a critical error before it finishes. he got a win 10...
  9. Reinstalling Windows 10 with a laptop bought second-hand

Reinstalling Windows 10 with a laptop bought second-hand: Hi all I have recently bought a laptop, i7 with 2 HDs (128GB SSD and a 1TB HD). I bought it from Computer Exchange (CEX), a UK second-hand electrical store that I have been using for about 20 years. So my question is, how would I do a nice, clean re-install? Should...
  10. Reinstall Windows 10 to another hard drive

Reinstall Windows 10 to another hard drive: Hi My first post so I hope I am in the right place. The Hdd that contains my windows !0 is playing up. I have a spare Hdd on my computer, is it possible to reinstall to the other drive. My current Win 10 was a free upgrade from Win 7. 58866