Windows 10: Reinstalling windows on sad with damaged windows

Discus and support Reinstalling windows on sad with damaged windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't boot from my ssd with windows and my personal files. I have an usb installer. Could I reinstall windows on the ssd without losing my files, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lucasdriesen, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Reinstalling windows on sad with damaged windows

I can't boot from my ssd with windows and my personal files. I have an usb installer. Could I reinstall windows on the ssd without losing my files, the drive only has 15gb of free space. Is there a way to delete the old windows and replace it with the fresh version. Without losing my personal stuff of course.

Thanks LD

:)

lucasdriesen, Apr 6, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 6, 2020
  3. jpierce55 Win User
    Reinstall Windows?

You don't need to reinstall windows. Go to the device manager and remove uninstall the processor and motherboard drivers listed. When you start the system back up you should be able to re-install the new ones. I just changed my mobo/processor Friday, everything is fine.

BTW I have seen some reviews that state practically no difference in using more than 2gb of ram.

jpierce55, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Reinstalling windows on sad with damaged windows

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Reinstalling windows on sad with damaged windows

1. Reinstalling windows on sad with damaged windows - Similar Threads - Reinstalling sad damaged

2. Can I reinstall window with damage motherboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I reinstall window with damage motherboard?: I'm just wondering if it can work or not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-reinstall-window-with-damage-motherboard/e7261538-2558-485d-a417-d41d3b503300
  3. Can I reinstall window with damage motherboard?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I reinstall window with damage motherboard?: I'm just wondering if it can work or not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-reinstall-window-with-damage-motherboard/e7261538-2558-485d-a417-d41d3b503300
  4. Can I reinstall window with damage motherboard?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. sad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sad: my parents resseted my win7 pc bc they thought it was hacked! i tried every method to reactivate my win7. what do i do??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sad/d7006737-6843-42be-854e-40ba5a5f8b0d
  6. sad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sad: my parents resseted my win7 pc bc they thought it was hacked! i tried every method to reactivate my win7. what do i do??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sad/d7006737-6843-42be-854e-40ba5a5f8b0d
  7. windows 10 sad update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 sad update.: The last update crashed my computer. My computer ran fine until the last update FOUR days ago. 3/03/2021 My studio is down because of your LAST update. I have paused updates until 4/11/2021. Please stop doing updates!!! I think we should be able to choose to do updates. Now...
  8. Reinstalling windows on ssd with damaged windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reinstalling windows on ssd with damaged windows: I can't boot from my ssd with windows and my personal files. I have an usb installer. Could I reinstall windows on the ssd without losing my files, the drive only has 15gb of free space. Is there a way to delete the old windows and replace it with the fresh version. Without...
  9. Windows 10 damaged / damaged

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 damaged / damaged: Sometimes I have received (or what it seems) a Windows notification to say that it is damaged and I need to carry out instructions to prevent my files from being deleted. There is a countdown timer and a sharp beep that is really annoying. Is there anything I can run from...
  10. A Sad Goodbye to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A Sad Goodbye to Windows 10: Earlier in the week I woke up W10 and to my shock a blue page appeared telling me an error 0xc000021a had occoured the system gather data then restarted. Another blue page appeared informing me of Stop Code WDF violation. Next the system attempted to repaired itself but...