Windows 10: Reinstalling windows on ssd with damaged windows

Discus and support Reinstalling windows on ssd with damaged windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't boot from my ssd with windows and my personal files. I have an usb installer. Could I reinstall windows on the ssd without losing my files, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lucasdriesen, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Reinstalling windows on ssd with damaged windows

I can't boot from my ssd with windows and my personal files. I have an usb installer. Could I reinstall windows on the ssd without losing my files, the drive only has 15gb of free space. Is there a way to delete the old windows and replace it with the fresh version. Without losing my personal stuff of course.

Thanks LD

:)

lucasdriesen, Apr 6, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 6, 2020
  3. jpierce55 Win User
    Reinstall Windows?

You don't need to reinstall windows. Go to the device manager and remove uninstall the processor and motherboard drivers listed. When you start the system back up you should be able to re-install the new ones. I just changed my mobo/processor Friday, everything is fine.

BTW I have seen some reviews that state practically no difference in using more than 2gb of ram.

jpierce55, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Reinstalling windows on ssd with damaged windows

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Reinstalling windows on ssd with damaged windows

1. Reinstalling windows on ssd with damaged windows - Similar Threads - Reinstalling ssd damaged

2. Can I reinstall window with damage motherboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I reinstall window with damage motherboard?: I'm just wondering if it can work or not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-reinstall-window-with-damage-motherboard/e7261538-2558-485d-a417-d41d3b503300
  3. Can I reinstall window with damage motherboard?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I reinstall window with damage motherboard?: I'm just wondering if it can work or not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-reinstall-window-with-damage-motherboard/e7261538-2558-485d-a417-d41d3b503300
  4. Can I reinstall window with damage motherboard?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. SSD damaged after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SSD damaged after Windows 10 update: About three days ago, as usual after a few days when I finished my day job, I got into the habit of updating Windows 10 on my Surface Book 3, which I bought it about two months ago as soon as Microsoft launched it on the market. After updating Windows, my Surface crashes at...
  6. Reinstalling windows on sad with damaged windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reinstalling windows on sad with damaged windows: I can't boot from my ssd with windows and my personal files. I have an usb installer. Could I reinstall windows on the ssd without losing my files, the drive only has 15gb of free space. Is there a way to delete the old windows and replace it with the fresh version. Without...
  7. Ssd damaged box

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ssd damaged box: I just received in the mail from Best buy a ssd damaged box. Should I exchange it? [img] [img] 152928
  8. Ssd damaged box

in Windows 10 Support
    Ssd damaged box: I just received in the mail from Best buy a ssd damaged box. Should I exchange it? [img] [img] 152928
  9. Reinstalling Windows on a SSD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reinstalling Windows on a SSD: Hello I was wondering, I have the official Windows 10 Pro on my laptop but since it has a hard drive, I want to install an NVMe, and im curious, and remove my hard drive. I don't really care about losing my files too much, but will I be able to get the same OS Pro I have...
  10. REINSTALLING Windows on an SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    REINSTALLING Windows on an SSD: Hi, I'm aware that this is a common topic, but I just wanna be assured of what am gonna do is correct. I have window 10 installed on my HDD, I want to move it to my SSD. I prefer a clean install rather than cloning it. I have windows on the DVD that came with the license...