Windows 10: Reinstalling Windows Problems

Discus and support Reinstalling Windows Problems in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I've been having problems reinstalling Windows 10 (version 1903) for nearly 2 months now. I have reinstalled Windows at least 7 or 8 times, and even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by StevenSpring, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Reinstalling Windows Problems

I've been having problems reinstalling Windows 10 (version 1903) for nearly 2 months now. I have reinstalled Windows at least 7 or 8 times, and even took the tower to Best Buy to have them do so and problems still exist.

Before I try once again, I thought let's ask 10 Forums for advice. Right now, my computer is working pretty good except for 2 problems. One problem is that my CD/DVD labeling software only recognizes a few, weird fonts, none of which I ever use. Most of the fonts listed are something called Dialog.plain. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software numerous times, including downloading a fresh copies, but doing so never helps. The labeling software is the only program that has a problem with any of my fonts.

The second problem concerns one of my banking institutions. Every time I try to log-on, I'm told the bank needs to send me a security code via email to do so, even though I check the box for the site to remember me. It's a minor inconvenience, but something is wrong for me to have to do so every single time I try to log-on.

After I got the tower back from Best Buy last month, this same log-on problem existed, only then the problem involved Amazon. It took me reinstalling Windows once again to finally solving that problem. The re-installation solved that problem, however the problem involving the fonts began. The problem logging-on to my bank started about a week ago.

Help!!!

:)

StevenSpring, Oct 24, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 24, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Reinstalling Windows Problems :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 24, 2019
  4. Reinstalling Windows Problems

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

Reinstalling Windows Problems

1. Reinstalling Windows Problems - Similar Threads - Reinstalling Problems

2. I have a problem with a popup that keeps appearing. I've tried reinstalling OBS, but it...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a problem with a popup that keeps appearing. I've tried reinstalling OBS, but it...: Hello, I have a problem with OBS. After using Malwarebytes and removing all malware, a popup appears regularly every 5 minutes. How do I solve this .vbs issue?...
  3. I am getting this problem this is the second time ,I reinstalled my os two time what might...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting this problem this is the second time ,I reinstalled my os two time what might...: I am getting this problem this is the second time ,I reinstalled my os two time it's always coming after 15-20 days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-this-problem-this-is-the-second-time/ed2f2ff8-7172-4674-a843-a1ea58818199
  4. I am getting this problem this is the second time ,I reinstalled my os two time what might...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am getting this problem this is the second time ,I reinstalled my os two time what might...: I am getting this problem this is the second time ,I reinstalled my os two time it's always coming after 15-20 days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-this-problem-this-is-the-second-time/ed2f2ff8-7172-4674-a843-a1ea58818199
  5. I am getting this problem this is the second time ,I reinstalled my os two time what might...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. CSS problem with every website and every browser, even after clean windows11 ios reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CSS problem with every website and every browser, even after clean windows11 ios reinstall: When I load into the website, I'll notice that the CSS is missing on certain websites. Some things are not loading in, such as broken images. I reinstalled Windows from a IOS fresh reinstall, and this problem still displayed. I have used, Microsoft Edge, chrome, and Brave in...
  7. CSS problem with every website and every browser, even after clean windows11 ios reinstall

CSS problem with every website and every browser, even after clean windows11 ios reinstall: When I load into the website, I'll notice that the CSS is missing on certain websites. Some things are not loading in, such as broken images. I reinstalled Windows from a IOS fresh reinstall, and this problem still displayed. I have used, Microsoft Edge, chrome, and Brave in...
  8. Hello , have problem with reinstall.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello , have problem with reinstall.: have A trouble need to reinstal į think . But į cant Do anything becouse į cant see any files …. And cant see comands Much to.recyle į found but cant open Zzz...
  9. Hello , have problem with reinstall.

Hello , have problem with reinstall.: have A trouble need to reinstal į think . But į cant Do anything becouse į cant see any files …. And cant see comands Much to.recyle į found but cant open Zzz...
  10. Hello , have problem with reinstall.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade