Windows 10: Reinstalling Windows

Discus and support Reinstalling Windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey there, I brought a laptop with windows 10 home pre-installed in it after i install linux in it now I want to switch back to windows can I use my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by the_razz, May 23, 2020.

1. the_razz Win User

Reinstalling Windows

Hey there, I brought a laptop with windows 10 home pre-installed in it after i install linux in it now I want to switch back to windows can I use my old product key?

:)

the_razz, May 23, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Reinstalling Windows :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 23, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 23, 2020
  4. jpierce55 Win User

Reinstalling Windows

Reinstall Windows?

You don't need to reinstall windows. Go to the device manager and remove uninstall the processor and motherboard drivers listed. When you start the system back up you should be able to re-install the new ones. I just changed my mobo/processor Friday, everything is fine.

BTW I have seen some reviews that state practically no difference in using more than 2gb of ram.

jpierce55, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Reinstalling Windows

1. Reinstalling Windows - Similar Threads - Reinstalling

2. Paperport 14.5- crashed. I uninstalled. Now cannot reinstall b/c says "serial number is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paperport 14.5- crashed. I uninstalled. Now cannot reinstall b/c says "serial number is...: I have my paid for purchased copy saved. I have the serial number from this original software download. I know it is correct. But the wizard will *not* take it. Is this perhaps a Windows glitch? I cannot get anywhere with Nuance/Kofax who makes the software. Thought maybe...
  3. How to reinstall Officd365. with my Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reinstall Officd365. with my Windows 10: I was advised to repair my Outlook16 by repair/delete Office 365 and then reinstall. Somehow I messed up. I can't find the Office 365 app. How do I reinstall it?...
  4. activating windows after reinstallation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activating windows after reinstallation: Dear sir , I was having problem in activating windows and getting a digital license after reinstalling win. 10 from 7 via usb flash drive...
  5. Reinstall Win10 1909

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reinstall Win10 1909: I have Windows 10 1909 x64 and i need to completly reinstall, how i get it ? The only thing avaible on the microsoft website is Win10 2004 but i see many people here and across the internet that complain about bug/BSOD and i don't want to reinstall Windows with a crappy...
  6. How to reinstall Snip & Sketch on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to reinstall Snip & Sketch on Windows 10?: I accidentally uninstall Snip & Sketch on my company windows 10 computer. How do I reinstall it? Thanks! 157709
  7. A very loud laptop (fan) got quiet after windows reinstallation? Is ths possible?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A very loud laptop (fan) got quiet after windows reinstallation? Is ths possible?: I have a 9 year old laptop. It's still a great machine, the only problem I had was the noise, at some point it got quite loud (and hot), as probably normal with old laptops, people used to have a hard time staying in the same room with it. Now I reinstall my windows at least...
  8. how do i reinstall camera driver

how do i reinstall camera driver: re install camera drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reinstall-camera-driver/3c9d1d64-7c34-4303-bcef-938a02cb7d7a
  9. Reinstalling uninstalled softwares

Reinstalling uninstalled softwares: Due to resetting of my windows following software are in uninstalled list Please help me to reinstall them IntelR Computing Improvement ProgramIntel Corporation2.4.05718 IntelR Dynamic Platform and Thermal FrameworkIntel Corporation8.3.10209.6897 IntelR HID Event...
  10. How can I reinstall the original Windows 10 with bootable usb that was on my Fujitsu...

How can I reinstall the original Windows 10 with bootable usb that was on my Fujitsu...: I have a Fujitsu Lifebook, A Series, Model A555, installed Geniun windows 10 in it. Suddenly my windows won't able to boot, I tried to repair my OS through all the recovery options available in advanced options none of them worked. Now I'm trying to reinstall my windows...