Windows 10: Reinstalling Windows

Discus and support Reinstalling Windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a SSD drive and a HDD drive installed, I wanna change the SSD for a larger one, Windows is installed on the SSD, I want to perform a clean... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Williamvd, May 4, 2021.

1. Williamvd Win User

Reinstalling Windows

I have a SSD drive and a HDD drive installed, I wanna change the SSD for a larger one, Windows is installed on the SSD, I want to perform a clean installation on the new SSD do I have to remove de HDD while installing to make it work?Thank you

:)

Williamvd, May 4, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Reinstalling Windows :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 5, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 5, 2021
  4. jpierce55 Win User

Reinstalling Windows

Reinstall Windows?

You don't need to reinstall windows. Go to the device manager and remove uninstall the processor and motherboard drivers listed. When you start the system back up you should be able to re-install the new ones. I just changed my mobo/processor Friday, everything is fine.

BTW I have seen some reviews that state practically no difference in using more than 2gb of ram.

jpierce55, May 5, 2021
Thema:

Reinstalling Windows

1. Reinstalling Windows - Similar Threads - Reinstalling

2. Microsoft Store reinstall powershell method

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store reinstall powershell method: Hi, i am trying to reinstall my Microsoft store and tried different methods on youtube and I tried doing the powershell fix but I am stuck on the initialized stage. Can someone help?...
  3. Reinstalling windows 10, help with partitions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling windows 10, help with partitions: So I'm reinstalling Windows 10 but don't know which partitions I should delete or format. My windows is installed on an ssd and i have a hard disk for other things. I assume that drive 0 partition 1 system reserved ignore the cyrillic is where my windows is right now but...
  4. Can't Reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 Bedrock Edition: Hi. I'm trying to reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10 Bedrock Edition on my computer after changing my PC's hardware. I have a friend that can only play on pocket edition, so having this version of the game is really vital in order to play with her.Every time I go to the...
  5. Realtek Audio HD manager Did not reinstall after uninstallation, manual installation from...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio HD manager Did not reinstall after uninstallation, manual installation from...: After a windows update when I opened my pc, I noticed that my Realtek HD audio manager was not working, so I tried trouble shooting, updating from the device manager, after that I tried uninstalling the Realtek High Definition drive from device manager and restarted my Pc,...
  6. Minecraft for Windows 10 sudden fps drops after reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 sudden fps drops after reinstall: I deleted Minecraft to focus on my exams, so that I wont get distracted by games anymore. After the exam I quickly redownloaded minecraft, and before the time I deleted minecraft, the game was running smoothly, I dont know the exact fps, but it was smoothat least for me,...
  7. Minecraft for Windows 10 sudden fps drops after reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft for Windows 10 sudden fps drops after reinstall: I deleted Minecraft to focus on my exams, so that I wont get distracted by games anymore. After the exam I quickly redownloaded minecraft, and before the time I deleted minecraft, the game was running smoothly, I dont know the exact fps, but it was smoothat least for me,...
  8. Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 reinstallation issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 reinstallation issue: Yesterday FS2020 having worked fine for months suddenly went to Microsoft Store when trying to launch. Looking at the web this seems to be a common problem. I uninstalled the program but when I try and reinstall I just get error after a few seconds of pressing install. I have...
  9. How to prevent Realtek Driver to Automatic Reinstall.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to prevent Realtek Driver to Automatic Reinstall.: Resume: With the generic drivers my wired JBL Headset works perfectly. With the realtek drivers the audio works, and my mic doesn't the built in mic works when I disconnect my headset.Everytime when I remove the realtek driver on device manager it automatic reinstall after...
  10. MS FLS 2020 Reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS FLS 2020 Reinstall: I recently purchased the MS Flt Sim Premium Deluxe version for PC from the MS Store. I do not have an XBox. During the installation it was noted that my PC did not support the min requirements for the system to run properly. So I checked System Requirements page 7 of the...