Windows 10: Reinstate old Window version

Discus and support Reinstate old Window version in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I updated Windows a couple of days ago and it mucked up my Brother printer's output from USB port. I wanted to restore Windows to previous version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TomKlein4, Jun 13, 2020.

1. TomKlein4 Win User

Reinstate old Window version

Hi,

I updated Windows a couple of days ago and it mucked up my Brother printer's output from USB port. I wanted to restore Windows to previous version but the system says that it cannot do that as my new version is more than 10 days old. What on earthe is going on?

Tom

:)

TomKlein4, Jun 13, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 13, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Reinstate old Window version - Similar Threads - Reinstate old Window

2. Windows license for old Windows versions

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows license for old Windows versions: Hi all,I'm planning to upgrade Windows 10, activated by a digital license, to Windows 11. Is it possible that I can roll the Win 11 back to Win 10 later on with this digital license?...
  3. Windows license for old Windows versions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows license for old Windows versions: Hi all,I'm planning to upgrade Windows 10, activated by a digital license, to Windows 11. Is it possible that I can roll the Win 11 back to Win 10 later on with this digital license?...
  4. Windows license for old Windows versions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Old Version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Old Version: Hello Microsoft Community! I'm very happy with everything you made, but I hope if you let me get back the 2015 version, it was nicer and faster than the 2020 version, in my opinion, I'm happy more with 2015 version. Please Get it back....
  6. Old Windows version to reinstall?

Old Windows version to reinstall?: Hello Good Question Members. I have had the problem for a few weeks that I can't reset Windows 10 normally. And unfortunately I don't have the money or the known with a USB stick over 8 GB at the moment. Now my question: Can I also download a Windows 8 ISO file, drag it to a...
  7. Reinstating Microsoft Word

Reinstating Microsoft Word: I tried to install Microsoft Word on another profile on the laptop and it has subsequently erased it off the main profile and I can't reinstate it. I had purchased the Office package as a one off payment in 2018...
  8. Old Windows version ISO

Old Windows version ISO: Greetings, I would like to install Windows 10 1703 on a virtual machine to do some tests. Is it still possible to get the 1703 ISO somewhere ? Bye ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-windows-version-iso/ab1b4eca-f3e2-425a-8b12-2cddcf6bbfa9
  9. Accessing an old hard drive with an old version of Windows on it.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Accessing an old hard drive with an old version of Windows on it.: I am running Windows 10 964 BIT) I want to access the data on an old hard drive that still has an old version of windows on it. (I have a docking facility.) How do I do that without the two operating systems conflicting?...
  10. Reinstating Windows Defender after McAfee

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Reinstating Windows Defender after McAfee: Will windows 10 DEFENDER automatically be re instated when present McAfee security runs out or will I have to do something to get it back onto my laptop? If so, what action do I take?...