Windows 10: Reinstating Microsoft Word

Discus and support Reinstating Microsoft Word in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried to install Microsoft Word on another profile on the laptop and it has subsequently erased it off the main profile and I can't reinstate it. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TCRA1, Apr 14, 2020.

1. TCRA1 Win User

Reinstating Microsoft Word

I tried to install Microsoft Word on another profile on the laptop and it has subsequently erased it off the main profile and I can't reinstate it. I had purchased the Office package as a one off payment in 2018

:)

TCRA1, Apr 14, 2020

2. microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, Apr 14, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    microsoft word 2003

Is it just one file, or all your word files?

With the exception of Outlook, I have yet to find a reason to stop using Office 2000, 2003, and 2007. They open all the latest files just fine, and they work just fine.

newtekie1, Apr 14, 2020
  4. annie Win User

How do I change (Read Only) on Microsoft Word

When I downloaded Windows 10 and used my Microsoft Word it was in (Read Only) and I tried looking up how to solve the problem including looking at properties on my document to uncheck read only, but it was already unchecked. I have tried all the steps suggested.

annie, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Reinstating Microsoft Word - Similar Threads - Reinstating Microsoft Word

2. Reinstate my Microsoft account after reinstall, how?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstate my Microsoft account after reinstall, how?: I had to reinstall Win 10I have another PC with my Microsoft accountWill this have my product key? to share back to my reinstalled PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstate-my-microsoft-account-after-reinstall-how/8674c177-9d97-4209-85ff-2786b95392db
  3. Reinstate my Microsoft account after reinstall, how?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstate my Microsoft account after reinstall, how?: I had to reinstall Win 10I have another PC with my Microsoft accountWill this have my product key? to share back to my reinstalled PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstate-my-microsoft-account-after-reinstall-how/8674c177-9d97-4209-85ff-2786b95392db
  4. Reinstate my Microsoft account after reinstall, how?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Word: The headers are staying the same number, and I really need it to be right, but its not. I asked Google, I looked at videos, I even came here for answers, but the problem still persists. Really annoying, we need a "Put in manually headers and footers". Please help....
  6. Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Word: Hi there, I can't seem to open ANY of my Word docs. Yet I have no problem with others like PDF etc. Why? What can I do, please? Sebastian https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-word/4f4887c8-f369-480c-8355-5a7fe7bfb7aa
  7. microsoft word

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    microsoft word: Microsoft professional plus 2010 was uninstalled by mistakenly and I recovered it ...after some time I opened microsoft word then Im getting a notification setup controller has occurred encounter during installation and I lost my product key also....how to solve this problem...
  8. Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Word: When I try to log on to word, I get this error code: 0x87E10BC6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-word/3b033a1a-284b-434e-a594-35ba5d927f74
  9. microsoft word

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft word: i was wondering about the program word, i have windows ten and have no way to access or use it... when i try and download it it wants me to buy a year worth of some office program... it used to be free and already in my old windows operating systems i owned.. is there any...
  10. Microsoft! Please reinstate Games Explorer!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft! Please reinstate Games Explorer!: Games Explorer is no more. [img] This very useful and much used feature has been removed in Version 1803. Another example of corporate arrogance? Why was this done and why can't we have it back. Needless to say, I'll be sticking on 1709 ad infinitum. 110009