Windows 10: Reistalling minecraft after testing beta

Discus and support Reistalling minecraft after testing beta in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried out the beta mode on the Xbox insider but i could not play with my friends. So i went to unroll from it and it said to reinstall Minecraft and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TertialDisc6845, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Reistalling minecraft after testing beta

I tried out the beta mode on the Xbox insider but i could not play with my friends. So i went to unroll from it and it said to reinstall Minecraft and it will not get rid of my worlds. Turns out they were wrong. I lost my building world that i spent a lot of time on when i reinstalled it. Please help me i'm on Minecraft windows 10 edition.

:)

TertialDisc6845, Apr 17, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Minecraft beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game

Read more: Better Together 'Minecraft' beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game for console, mobile and Windows 10 - The Fire Hose

See also:

Brink, Apr 17, 2020
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Xbox Support

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Apr 17, 2020
  4. Reistalling minecraft after testing beta

Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Reistalling minecraft after testing beta

1. Reistalling minecraft after testing beta - Similar Threads - Reistalling minecraft testing

2. Minecraft beta problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft beta problem: Cant leave Minecraft beta. I've unenrolled, I've reinstalled, I've gone through command prompt and done what's necessary. Still have the beta. I'm on pc, Could someone please help me, I'm new to Minecraft and have fallen in love with the game. How do I leave the beta? Every...
  3. Stuck in minecraft beta.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in minecraft beta.: I have literally tried all solutions stated in the xbox insider hub. Have waited 24 hours before reinstalling each time. Doesn't work. Still in beta. Does anyone have a separate method/solution to get out of beta? Stuck in version: 1.17.10.3. Any help will be much...
  4. reistalling windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reistalling windows: my pc was slow a bit so i was reinstalling windows to clear junk files using a 32 gb usb and it is stuck at recovering this pc 30% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reistalling-windows/2f7a9be0-ac66-4937-8670-514749924f45
  5. Minecraft RTX Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft RTX Beta: I have tried every possible way to leave the Minecraft but every time I try it, it never leaves. Please help its been like this for a month. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-rtx-beta/b87b2eac-833e-4721-b855-959766d129cb
  6. minecraft stuck in beta

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft stuck in beta: I have Minecraft for windows 10 on my windows 10 pc. I installed Minecraft by a code from a website around three months ago and put it into the Microsoft store. However, when I launched it immediately put me into beta and I have tried all sorts of things like going into Xbox...
  7. Minecraft Earth beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Earth beta: I signed up for minecraft earth beta a few weeks ago, but still have not received an email with a skin code. Where is my skin? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-earth-beta/f5ab0e7a-93f9-4cc3-bbaa-2c2d5d00ad44
  8. Minecraft Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Beta: When I download Minecraft from the Microsoft store it downloads the beta version of Minecraft.I was never in the beta programme but in hopes of resolving this issue I joined and left it.This did not help so I tried troubleshooting through setings and typing Get-AppxPackage...
  9. Bitdefender 2018 Beta testing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitdefender 2018 Beta testing: Bitdefender 2018 Beta has started. Until June 29th, you can use your great skills and join the bug hunt. You’ll have the chance to test Bitdefender's new security products for Windows, Mac OS, and Android, as well as our security hub, Bitdefender Central. We’ve...
  10. Windows 10 in perpetual Beta testing mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 in perpetual Beta testing mode: I think Windows 10 and Edge should not have been released to the public. With constant new builds being put out, it makes me feel like I am still in the Insider Program going through each new build. It is as though Windows 10 is in a perpetual beta testing mode. The update...