Windows 10: rejected by server when adding VPN

Discus and support rejected by server when adding VPN in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So, in order to download some software (Solidworks) I use at university on my personal computer, I need to first set up a VPN using Pulse Secure. I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by elenihinis, Dec 18, 2019.

1. rejected by server when adding VPN

So, in order to download some software (Solidworks) I use at university on my personal computer, I need to first set up a VPN using Pulse Secure.

I'm having trouble doing this. I'm following instructions given by the university, yet when I try to add a VPN connection (after installing Pulse) and log in with my university details, it says 'authorisation rejected by server'. It's also strange that the first time I type in my password it tells me it's wrong (it definitely isn't), and the second time it shows me the rejection message.

I've read some things about some sort of incompatibility between Pulse and a Windows update? Though I don't really know much about computers or what any of it really means.

What can I do to successfully add the VPN?

Thank you for anybody's time!

Eleni

:)

elenihinis, Dec 18, 2019
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Dec 18, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin rejected by server when adding VPN :D

P4-630, Dec 18, 2019
  4. rejected by server when adding VPN

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

AirVPN

In contrast to all the big names such as IPVanish, TorGuard, Hide My Ass!, PIA etc, AirVPN has been the most useful in terms of performance, cost, privacy and service.

• No torrent (or other format) throttling
    • No region/server locking
    • Full server stats live, with reports and repair ETAs
    • Packages include complete tunneling and multiple protocols
    • Can be setup for virtually any platform(including a easy to use Windows package)[also user guides exist for bespoke arrangements, such as pfSense, which I run]
    • Their website/user portal is very thorough and flexible. You can build custom VPN configuration files
    • Cost is extremely good for what you get
    • Service is often quick and prompt
    • Forums are active
    • They tick all the privacy qualifications, no record keeping

newconroer, Dec 18, 2019
Thema:

rejected by server when adding VPN

1. rejected by server when adding VPN - Similar Threads - rejected server adding

2. Server not operational when adding User to a trusting domain in Windows Server

in Windows 10 News
    Server not operational when adding User to a trusting domain in Windows Server: [ATTACH]If the Server is not operational message keeps troubling you when adding a trusted domain user to a trusted domain in Windows Server, then this post may help you resolve the issue. When you click Advanced in the Select Users, Computers, or Groups dialog box in Active...
  3. Our AD server cannot replicate with corporate AD server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Our AD server cannot replicate with corporate AD server: Dear Support Team, Our Active Directory AD server is currently experiencing replication issues with the corporate AD server. Upon reviewing the logs, I noticed an issue that I believe requires support assistance. I've already attempted to ping and perform port queries TCP and...
  4. How reject the ADs?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How reject the ADs?!: Dear Sir/Madam: Recent I did a update of 21H119043.1348. After doing this, the ADs gets up dramatically. The Norton ADs like rainstorm. It never stop saying: Norton protection is expired! Norton Security update is available now!! ....... Actually I never bought Norton...
  5. How reject the ADs?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How reject the ADs?!: Dear Sir/Madam: Recent I did a update of 21H119043.1348. After doing this, the ADs gets up dramatically. The Norton ADs like rainstorm. It never stop saying: Norton protection is expired! Norton Security update is available now!! ....... Actually I never bought Norton...
  6. How reject the ADs?!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Adding vpn to windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adding vpn to windows 10: How do i add vpn to my computer? I don't ha a server name or address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-vpn-to-windows-10/12302799-de8b-44ca-afd6-f973a05a9ab8
  8. vpn server

vpn server: Hi I would like to know how many vpn clients a vpn server on window 10 workstation accept ? I need probably less than 5 connection. I using for the moment a window 7 and only 1 client allowed . thank you. db...
  9. VPN server

VPN server: when my VPN is on everybody thinks my internet is not on I can only use it in the USA any idea why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vpn-server/7f223712-d26e-4787-94e9-473fb08d8c60
  10. Outlook rejects aol server

Outlook rejects aol server: Why won't outlook accept the server for my email? It does for 2 of my emails but not the other two. They are all verizon.net https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-rejects-aol-server/77584540-25ee-495e-ae35-b435f3e52572