Windows 10: REJECTION OF SOFTWARE TO WINDOWS 10 Enterprises 64bit

Discus and support REJECTION OF SOFTWARE TO WINDOWS 10 Enterprises 64bit in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Iam trying to install software like Adobe photoshop cc 2018 to windows 10 Enterprises 64 bit but not installed,it shows like the software has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RaphaelKakwale, Sep 4, 2019.

1. REJECTION OF SOFTWARE TO WINDOWS 10 Enterprises 64bit

Iam trying to install software like Adobe photoshop cc 2018 to windows 10 Enterprises 64 bit but not installed,it shows like the software has completed to install but when you find it to app not seen/installed.Please help me to solve this problem

:)

RaphaelKakwale, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Sep 4, 2019
  3. ajaypran Win User
    Easy reject software- problem , reject all the calls

I have a Nokia 5800 installed with easy reject downloaded from nokia support and software for 5800. I have activated same and using, But what i observe after sometime, This start rejecting all calls[known & Unknown] which is not listed in their filter
    list.. Pl a help

ajaypran, Sep 4, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

REJECTION OF SOFTWARE TO WINDOWS 10 Enterprises 64bit

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

REJECTION OF SOFTWARE TO WINDOWS 10 Enterprises 64bit

1. REJECTION OF SOFTWARE TO WINDOWS 10 Enterprises 64bit - Similar Threads - REJECTION SOFTWARE Enterprises

2. Most stable version of Windows 10 Pro 64bit for an Enterprise?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Most stable version of Windows 10 Pro 64bit for an Enterprise?: What is the most stable version of Windows 10 Pro 64bit for an Enterprise? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/most-stable-version-of-windows-10-pro-64bit-for-an/e6cf3e65-20a8-454a-996c-d436c0ce0adc
  3. Most stable version of Windows 10 Pro 64bit for an Enterprise?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Most stable version of Windows 10 Pro 64bit for an Enterprise?: What is the most stable version of Windows 10 Pro 64bit for an Enterprise? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/most-stable-version-of-windows-10-pro-64bit-for-an/e6cf3e65-20a8-454a-996c-d436c0ce0adc
  4. Most stable version of Windows 10 Pro 64bit for an Enterprise?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 64bit

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 64bit: Hello, my name is Frank, I know it's a longshot, but maybe there is a kind individual out there that would be willing to help me out??? I currently am running Windows 7 OS and as you know Microsoft is no longer supporting Windows 7. I am unfortunately in a bad financial...
  6. Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit Version updates 1809 Failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit Version updates 1809 Failed: I am upgrading workstations from Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit from lower version into 1809, but one of the workstations failed, "Windows installation has failed". * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  7. TODAY I HAVE INSTALLED WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE 64BIT 1809 AND THEN ACTIVATED WITH...

TODAY I HAVE INSTALLED WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE 64BIT 1809 AND THEN ACTIVATED WITH...: Today 28-02-2019 at 1.15pm . on my college desktop , i installed clean windows 10 enterprise 64bit 1809 , downaloded from persian website last year and then i added latest updates to install.wim including intel graphics drivers. And then i used rufus software to make...
  8. windows 10 64bit

windows 10 64bit: if it is possibe i want a version of windows 10 64bit run only 64bit application i dont car about 32bit programe every were i know that the only problem in windows 10 64bit that is run 32bit and 64bit in the same time and to run 32bit program on 64bit windows make it...
  9. Issues with 64bit software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with 64bit software: Ever since i've upgraded to windows 10 (fresh install), I've had issues with running 64 bit versions of software. I'm not sure i can describe the problem accurately, but it's internet/network related. When using git, it will not relsolve hostnames or ip addresses (and i'm...
  10. Looking for enterprise software solutions for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 News
    Looking for enterprise software solutions for Windows 10?: Quickly find essential antivirus, virtual private network (VPN), and virtualization solutions that support Windows 10. The Ready for Windows site—www.readyforwindows.com—now includes a list of featured software solutions that are supported on, and in use for, Windows 10. This...