Windows 10: Related to Account Security

Discus and support Related to Account Security in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; In my system password option is not available only pin option is there and I want to set password not pin. So please help me.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Banti Thakur, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Related to Account Security

In my system password option is not available only pin option is there and I want to set password not pin. So please help me. Related to Account Security 0f965294-e0b5-45c3-9b89-a41343b3157c?upload=true.png

:)

Banti Thakur, Sep 2, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 2, 2020
  3. RobJLau Win User
    Microsoft account security code - WHY?

Thanks for the reply Greg.

"If you turn on two-step verification, you’ll get a security code to your email, phone, or authenticator app every time you sign in on
    a device that isn't trusted. When two-step verification is turned off, you will only have to verify your identity with security codes periodically, when
    there might be a risk to your account security."

Overkill.

As Two-Step verification has never been turned on, I presume MS thinks every time I log into access pages on https://account.microsoft.com/ pages I'm a risk to my account. Even from computers listed in the 'Devices" tab of those pages. Even though I have
    to supply my MS password to get to those pages.

Are you suggesting I turn two-step verification on, which is what I don't need?

RobJLau, Sep 2, 2020
  4. Related to Account Security

My EA account has been hacked

EA needs step two verification and now. The way Origin and Battlelog is setup now its a free for all. They need to take note from Steam and Gmail on how to secure an account.

TheMailMan78, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

Related to Account Security

1. Related to Account Security - Similar Threads - Related Account Security

2. Account related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account related: Can anybody tell me why I cannot use my same phone number to turn on my account two step verification which number is already registered in my account. Is there any rule in Microsoft account where which number is already exist in Microsoft account you cannot turn on two step...
  3. Account related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account related: Can anybody tell me why I cannot use my same phone number to turn on my account two step verification which number is already registered in my account. Is there any rule in Microsoft account where which number is already exist in Microsoft account you cannot turn on two step...
  4. Widows Security-related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widows Security-related: I am on Windows 11, recently I installed the new Kaspersky Standard, and I notice since another 3rd party antivirus is on, the Windows security defender automatically updates through the Windows general updates, though the windows defender is showing off, is there any...
  5. Widows Security-related

Widows Security-related: I am on Windows 11, recently I installed the new Kaspersky Standard, and I notice since another 3rd party antivirus is on, the Windows security defender automatically updates through the Windows general updates, though the windows defender is showing off, is there any...
  6. Account unknown related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account unknown related: Can you tell me that i recently notice account unknown S-1-15 is showing in my user folder and windows properties security lab and also I notice that a S-1-15 folder created automatically. But it is not showing at first. It shows suddenly can you tell me does this account...
  7. Account unknown related

Account unknown related: Can you tell me that i recently notice account unknown S-1-15 is showing in my user folder and windows properties security lab and also I notice that a S-1-15 folder created automatically. But it is not showing at first. It shows suddenly can you tell me does this account...
  8. Doubt related to the compatibility for a Security update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Doubt related to the compatibility for a Security update: Hi community,I'd really appreciated it if someone could shed some light on this issue.Having a Windows Server 2019 and trying to find out how to patch the vulnerability CVE-2019-1316.According to this site, the Microsoft Security Response Center,...
  9. Related to user accounts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Related to user accounts: I gave my only Admin user account the permission of owner from advanced settings because i wasn't able access some files. Now I cannot see that user account on my sign-in interface. I can't even make a new user admin account. Help me get another admin user account instead or...
  10. related to security and web protection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    related to security and web protection: Dear Microsoft I want to know that while I am using windows 10 in my PC/Laptop, do I need a third party anti virus and web protection packsoftware to be installed in my PC or Laptop to keep safe my data? kindly suggest...