Windows 10: related to binaryhealthplugin

Discus and support related to binaryhealthplugin in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Befor this i have both dynamicprotectionplugin and binaryhealthplugin but dynamicprotectionplugin is solved i dont know how i reset pc also but no use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sanjay bhargav, Jul 6, 2023.

1. related to binaryhealthplugin

Befor this i have both dynamicprotectionplugin and binaryhealthplugin but dynamicprotectionplugin is solved i dont know how i reset pc also but no use in solve ing the issue of binaryhealthplugin please help me out is the issue is serious ?Windows Update Publisher details Issues found Check for Windows Update issuesCheck for Windows Update issues Detects issues related to Windows Update. Detected Detected Resolve Windows Update issues Completed Potential issues that were checked Some security settings are missing or have been changedSome security settings are missing or have been chang

:)

sanjay bhargav, Jul 6, 2023

2. PC goes into black screen and froze

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not a software related issue which is why I was suggesting that you remove the video card to start with since it's such an easy process of elimination step.

I'm not familiar with AMD CPUs, I did see that you had listed in your system specs but I had no idea whether or not it has an iGPU

Is there any possibility of you being able to get your hands on any compatible video card at all?it would be the easiest step to try to troubleshoot or at least one of the easier ones. You should be able to get into the bios without anything but A display cable hooked up to the motherboard

jboydgolfer, Jul 6, 2023
  3. Custom Driver : Intel HD Graphics & ATI Combo (Alpha) - by nIGHTmAYOR

according to laptop support page they do list an old downloadable driver for intel for windows 7 , weather this is related to there being several variants of that laptop or this laptop has switchable graphics i may just suggest you reset the bios and see if things change , if yes you may be able to apply step 2 , if not then apply step 4 and call it today , you are still better off being on the high performance gpu .

Out of curiosity can you take a snap shot from Settings > System > Display. Scroll down and click the “Graphics Settings” ?

nIGHTmAYOR, Jul 6, 2023
  4. related to binaryhealthplugin

Issues related to Taskbar in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please reply: What is the exact issue that your facing in Windows 10? Kindly elaborate.

I would suggest you try the following steps and see if it fixes your issue:

Step 1: On the Search bar type “cmd”. Right Click on the
    Command Prompt option and select Run as Administrator. (If prompted for a password, type the password and click Allow)

Step 2: DISM TOOL

• Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
      and click Enter.
    • Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
      and click Enter.
    • Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
      and click Enter.
    For more information about DISM click on the link below:
    Fix Windows Update errors via DISM or System Update Readiness tool - Windows Server

Step 3: System File Checker (SFC) Scan

• Type sfc /scannow and hit Enter.
    • Exit Command Prompt.
    For more information about SFC Scan click on the link below:
    Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files - Microsoft Support

Hope this helps. Please reply if you have further related issues.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jul 6, 2023
Thema:

related to binaryhealthplugin

1. related to binaryhealthplugin - Similar Threads - related binaryhealthplugin

2. Exe related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exe related: Can anybody tell me what is sguardsvc64.exe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-related/8ca74dac-f9a9-4529-afbd-ee7e61631016
  3. Exe related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exe related: Can anybody tell me what is sguardsvc64.exe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-related/8ca74dac-f9a9-4529-afbd-ee7e61631016
  4. System Failure - RAM Related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Failure - RAM Related: These are my errors, I got a bluescreen with this KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION error code on it.Previously at 09:42 P.M. my computer did randomly restart as well.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000013a 0x0000000000000011, 0xffff858d3e002100,...
  5. System Failure - RAM Related

System Failure - RAM Related: These are my errors, I got a bluescreen with this KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION error code on it.Previously at 09:42 P.M. my computer did randomly restart as well.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000013a 0x0000000000000011, 0xffff858d3e002100,...
  6. System Failure - RAM Related

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Edge related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge related: I have a question does Microsoft edge has any problem with you tube videos because I show a video in edge previously and when try to watch that video again from history section the history section got glitch a line showing on top of each history. After deleting that video...
  8. Edge related

Edge related: I have a question does Microsoft edge has any problem with you tube videos because I show a video in edge previously and when try to watch that video again from history section the history section got glitch a line showing on top of each history. After deleting that video...
  9. Unknown reason of often BSODs related with ntkrnlmp.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown reason of often BSODs related with ntkrnlmp.exe: Hi,My laptop ASUS ROG Strix G513IE, Windows 11 is crashing all the time. Sometimes once per 2-3 hours of using, sometimes 3 times in 1h. Firstly, I have updated all drives by Windows Update service, then I was trying to install the newest ones by Device Manager. Finally I was...
  10. related to binaryhealthplugin

related to binaryhealthplugin: Befor this i have both dynamicprotectionplugin and binaryhealthplugin but dynamicprotectionplugin is solved i dont know how i reset pc also but no use in solve ing the issue of binaryhealthplugin please help me out is the issue is serious ?Windows Update Publisher details...