Windows 10: related to cortona

Discus and support related to cortona in Cortana to solve the problem; I am unable ti sign in cortona. whats the problem. i used my microsoft account it is saying that .oops minors aren't allowed...... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Aman Kumar_172, Jun 1, 2020.

1. related to cortona

I am unable ti sign in cortona. whats the problem. i used my microsoft account it is saying that .oops minors aren't allowed...

:)

Aman Kumar_172, Jun 1, 2020
  2. JackPlatt Win User

Cortona Anniversery Update Questions on Windows 10?

Greetings,

I understand that Cortona will now be the default search box in Windows 10 and will not be able to be turned off in the forthcoming Windows 10 Anniversary Update. In Fig 1 (below) if a user turns off the "Cortona can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders,
    alerts and more" switch to off. What will that do in regards to the new search system? Or is this image for the current 1511 build and not applicable?

Furthermore, can a control list and explanations be provided for what users will be able to manage concerning Cortona's settings and results with the forthcoming Anniversary update?

Jack

related to cortona ee318b72-eb6e-4a24-9fd8-0941e53093f7.jpg

JackPlatt, Jun 1, 2020
  3. lists in cortona not opening

cortona gives me a message after I ask to open my lists try again later how do I reset the app

MargeProfeta, Jun 1, 2020
  4. related to cortona

strange behaviour of cortona

i couldn't be able to open cortona, microsoft edge, store and notification icons on task bar suddenly please suggest me how to sort it out as soon as possible

gududuruabhilasha, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

related to cortona

1. related to cortona - Similar Threads - related cortona

2. Virus total related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus total related: I want to know a thing that I scanned a file in virus total and 4 out of 72 it detect malicious is it a fake detection because McAfee or windows defender cannot detect anything....
  3. Virus total related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus total related: I want to know a thing that I scanned a file in virus total and 4 out of 72 it detect malicious is it a fake detection because McAfee or windows defender cannot detect anything....
  4. App related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App related: I want to tell something that sometime Microsoft Store get app updates automatically update previous apps which already updated. Does sometime Microsoft Store setting reset and previous apps which already updated get update or updating graphics card driver or processing...
  5. App related

App related: I want to tell something that sometime Microsoft Store get app updates automatically update previous apps which already updated. Does sometime Microsoft Store setting reset and previous apps which already updated get update or updating graphics card driver or processing...
  6. Blank white account login window for all Windows related services

Blank white account login window for all Windows related services: Issue started just today. I get a blank white account login window for all my Windows services. Store, OneDrive, Xbox App. All other software works just fine. No other issues, I just can't login to these services.They all look like this:...
  7. Blank white account login window for all Windows related services

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Blank white account login window for all Windows related services: Issue started just today. I get a blank white account login window for all my Windows services. Store, OneDrive, Xbox App. All other software works just fine. No other issues, I just can't login to these services.They all look like this:...
  8. Blank white account login window for all Windows related services

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. zf_port_monitor.log in my system drive relate to print spooler

in Windows 10 Gaming
    zf_port_monitor.log in my system drive relate to print spooler: Hello everyone, I am having an issue with the print spooler keeps writing in a file in my c drive called zf_port_monitor, and now it's taking up a lot of space. Once I start the print spooler it comes up again. Does anyone know what is going on? Many Thanks....
  10. zf_port_monitor.log in my system drive relate to print spooler

zf_port_monitor.log in my system drive relate to print spooler: Hello everyone, I am having an issue with the print spooler keeps writing in a file in my c drive called zf_port_monitor, and now it's taking up a lot of space. Once I start the print spooler it comes up again. Does anyone know what is going on? Many Thanks....