Windows 10: Related to minimized apps' taskbar thumbnails

Discus and support Related to minimized apps' taskbar thumbnails in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; If i uploaded a photo or two it would have been a lot easier to understand but my upload speed is really slow so sorry. When i hover my pointer to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ThejasBhat, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Related to minimized apps' taskbar thumbnails

If i uploaded a photo or two it would have been a lot easier to understand but my upload speed is really slow so sorry.

When i hover my pointer to a minimized app in the taskbar i want it to show a thumbnail of the minimized app. It shows that when there is only one tab opened. When there are multiple number of tabs opened it only shows the names of the tabs opened. Before it used to show the thumbnails even if there were multiple tabs opened. It probably happened due to some changes in the registry. I wanted to know how to revert it back to normal.

:)

ThejasBhat, Sep 25, 2020
  2. gester Win User

Minimize and thumbnails

Hi,
    I just got a new Dell computer with Win10. when I minimize a page an icon appears at the bottom of the screen in the taskbar (?) and a thumbnail picture appears at the right side of the screen. I don't want the thumbnails and I haven't found a way to stop them with out stopping all thumbnails. I just don't want minimized pages to show up on my desktop.
    Any ideas?

Thanks,

gester, Sep 25, 2020
  3. How can i see thumbnails of minimized images in the taskbar?

How can i see thumbnails of minimized images in the taskbar?

PedroZimmermann, Sep 25, 2020
  4. SputzNiz Win User

Related to minimized apps' taskbar thumbnails

Video Thumbnail on Taskbar

I dont really know where to post stuff like this, but I thought this is probably where you post these kinds of problems, so sorry if I posted this in the wrong Forum
    Sometimes, when I am watching a video on W10, I minimize it and hover over the app running the video ( I use 5KPlayer ) on the taskbar. After I remove my cursor from 5KPlayer, the video preview is still there and I can watch a minimized version of the video
    However, sometimes when I do this , the preview disappears and I cant watch the minimized version. I want to know what causes the video preview to stay there and let me watch it. Thanks!

SputzNiz, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Related to minimized apps' taskbar thumbnails

1. Related to minimized apps' taskbar thumbnails - Similar Threads - Related minimized apps'

2. Taskbar related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar related: Can anybody tell me why my taskbar flickerering in windows 11 when i change my themes. I have already latest drivers in my system. So there is any solution how to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-related/117e9f36-d2bb-4a5d-aad4-333246356f2c
  3. Clicking taskbar icon does not minimize app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clicking taskbar icon does not minimize app: When I click on a taskbar icon of a program I'm viewing it doesn't minimize. My old computer did this. Is there a setting I can change to make this happen?...
  4. Clicking taskbar icon does not minimize app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clicking taskbar icon does not minimize app: When I click on a taskbar icon of a program I'm viewing it doesn't minimize. My old computer did this. Is there a setting I can change to make this happen?...
  5. Clicking taskbar icon does not minimize app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I can't see Taskbar Thumbnail Previews "when multiple tabs minimized in an app"

I can't see Taskbar Thumbnail Previews "when multiple tabs minimized in an app": I can't see Taskbar Thumbnail Previews when multiple tabs minimized in an app. But when 1 tab minimized I can see Taskbar Thumbnail Previews. I used to see all of my minimized windows or tab of any app. Now I can only see the titles of tab or windows If multiple tabs...
  7. Taskbar thumbnails

Taskbar thumbnails: Dear microsoft community, I experience a problem with the windows 10 taskbar. If I have multiple instances of 1 application open and I hover over it, it just show the text not a thumbnail. As you can see in the picture underneath[ATTACH]I don't have this problem when only...
  8. Taskbar Thumbnails

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Thumbnails: For some reason, when I hover over a program in the taskbar and there are multiple instances open, rather than 2 thumbnails, I get a list. How can I fix this? I have attached a photo to show the issue. [img] 122929
  9. Minimize and thumbnails

in Windows 10 Support
    Minimize and thumbnails: Hi, I just got a new Dell computer with Win10. when I minimize a page an icon appears at the bottom of the screen in the taskbar (?) and a thumbnail picture appears at the right side of the screen. I don't want the thumbnails and I haven't found a way to stop them with out...
  10. Taskbar Thumbnails

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Thumbnails: For some reason, hovering over icons on the taskbar bar no long shows the thumbnail/preview of the window and I have no idea of how to get it working again. Any help please? 32563