Windows 10: related to password

Discus and support related to password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; can anyone of u tell me .....if the password of local account of pc / laptop stores in SAM file so where does the password of MICROSOFT Account... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SagarDubey2, Feb 4, 2021.

1. related to password

can anyone of u tell me .....if the password of local account of pc / laptop stores in SAM file so where does the password of MICROSOFT Account saves???

it is save in somewhere in inside pc and laptop where that i really want to know

:)

SagarDubey2, Feb 4, 2021
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Feb 4, 2021
  3. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Feb 4, 2021
  4. related to password

OK, Password problem...Mint

Linux Mint - Community
    You can reset your password following the next steps:

• Reboot your computer / Turn your computer on.
    • Hold down the Shift key at the start of the boot process to enable the GNU GRUB boot menu (if it does not show)
    • Press ESC at the GNU GRUB prompt.
    • Press e for edit.
    • Use the Arrow keys to highlight the line that begins with kernel and press the e key.
    • Go to the very end of the line and add rw init=/bin/bash
    • Press Enter and then press b to boot your system.
    • Your system will boot up to a passwordless root shell.
    • Type in passwd yourusername
    • Set your new password.
    • Restart your system.

ChevyOwner, Feb 4, 2021
Thema:

related to password

1. related to password - Similar Threads - related password

2. App related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App related: I want to tell something that sometime Microsoft Store get app updates automatically update previous apps which already updated. Does sometime Microsoft Store setting reset and previous apps which already updated get update or updating graphics card driver or processing...
  3. "network adapter" issue in relation to password protected master video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "network adapter" issue in relation to password protected master video: Hi there, I have problem playing video lecture in password protected video. The error message is "Please enable network adapter: KillerR Wireless-AC 1550i wireless Network Adapter9560NGW. I have tried multiple methods so far, such as:1. Download and install new wireless...
  4. "network adapter" issue in relation to password protected master video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "network adapter" issue in relation to password protected master video: Hi there, I have problem playing video lecture in password protected video. The error message is "Please enable network adapter: KillerR Wireless-AC 1550i wireless Network Adapter9560NGW. I have tried multiple methods so far, such as:1. Download and install new wireless...
  5. WINDOWS 11 - I can't type in any windows related apps/functions wifi passwords, search bar,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS 11 - I can't type in any windows related apps/functions wifi passwords, search bar,...: As the tittle reads, I cannot write in any of the windows 11 related functions. The rest works normallyI would very much appreciate your help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-i-cant-type-in-any-windows-related/5f24f05c-d4c2-49b1-bf2e-429038b3ae7b
  6. WINDOWS 11 - I can't type in any windows related apps/functions wifi passwords, search bar,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 11 - I can't type in any windows related apps/functions wifi passwords, search bar,...: As the tittle reads, I cannot write in any of the windows 11 related functions. The rest works normallyI would very much appreciate your help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-i-cant-type-in-any-windows-related/5f24f05c-d4c2-49b1-bf2e-429038b3ae7b
  7. Query related to resetting the password for administrator account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Query related to resetting the password for administrator account: My screen says that I am locked out and needs the administrator to sign in. Thank you ***Original title: Is there anyway to reset the administrator password?***...
  8. Windows 10 initial password upon start up/ local password account? Microsoft related/

Windows 10 initial password upon start up/ local password account? Microsoft related/: Hello. First, thank you for the assistance. I am not an expert, and this is the first time it has ever happened. I built/ had built a new system custom, and recently had a motherboard go bad. replaced, added a better graphics card, and more ram; all done by Action...
  9. Cybersecurity Issue related to passwords.

Cybersecurity Issue related to passwords.: I have questions about resetting user and administrator access on my computer. The questions spring from something I inadvertently, but stupidly, did several years ago, if memory serves, after a Windows 10 Update that such that selecting the Security and Updates Tab in...
  10. Does relative's laptop have password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Does relative's laptop have password: My father just passed away. His laptop is on now but I'm afraid to turn it off because I don't now if he uses a password to turn it back on (log into Windows). It's an HP with Windows 10. How do I tell if he used a password? 105122