Windows 10: Related to performance issues

Discus and support Related to performance issues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all, I was very excited that my laptop has now got 6 GB RAM. So I installed Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare on it. I found that it was lagging too... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Manomay Bundawala, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Related to performance issues

Hi all,

I was very excited that my laptop has now got 6 GB RAM. So I installed Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare on it. I found that it was lagging too much. But this game worked perfectly in windows 7 in 2 GB RAM. What can I do now to run it without lags ??

:)

Manomay Bundawala, Jun 20, 2020

2. Performance related issues in Windows 10.

Hello Stripman,

We regret the inconvenience. Let me assist you.

Before we proceed any further, let us know a few more details on the below questions.

• Do you face any performance related issues during normal activity in Windows?
    • Also, did you check if the 2nd issue you mentioned pertains to Microsoft Office applications alone?

As an initial recommendation, I suggest you to run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. and see if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on System Maintenance.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

For more insight, refer to the below Microsoft Help Article written by one of our esteemed MVPs.
    Greg Carmack

Windows 10 Performance Troubleshooting - Microsoft Community.

Write to us with the updated status and the required information related to Windows performance, for us to be bale to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jun 20, 2020
  3. stripman Win User
    Performance related issues in Windows 10.

I followed your instructions and troubleshooting found no issues. The system is is running very slow using all windows apps and the problem with Office 365 still exists when you click on a specific desktop icon that is a direct link to a file (excel, word)
    the system opens the application and then you must click on file and then search for the file if you haven't opened it yet that day.

stripman, Jun 20, 2020
  4. Ffej150 Win User

Related to performance issues

Performance issues related to Microsoft Edge

Yes, I meant Microsoft Edge will not open after todays update. I tried every step and procedure you listed above, but none of them resolved the issue. Update history reports the update was installed successfully. I could not perform method 2 listed above
    as Edge will not open. it appears for approximately 2 seconds with its blue start page, then disappears.

Ffej150, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

Related to performance issues

1. Related to performance issues - Similar Threads - Related performance issues

2. performance issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    performance issues: Hi Microsoft team,Good morning!! I have a Lenovo laptop with i7 processor and since I registered in windows insider program I got my windows 11 update even though my hardware requirements were not met I got windows 11 but my touchpad is not working properly and its getting...
  3. "Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation" and related issues...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation" and related issues...: I am unable to run repair commands on my Main windows 10 install. I accidentally overwrote the bootloader partition, and possibly the BCD Template and other files and am unable to run certain commands to repair them.Since the OS is unbootable I have installed a dual boot copy...
  4. Windows 10 didn't start correctly and other performance related issues

Windows 10 didn't start correctly and other performance related issues: My computer running windows 10 pro didn't start correctly,and was showing diagnosing your pc this happens quite often why?? My pc's specs are core i3 3220 @3.3 ghz,4gb ram, 500 gb storage.also windows 10 pro runs very slowly in my PC.please help!!...
  5. Related To Some Performance Issues

Related To Some Performance Issues: I have Windows 10 version 1903 installed on my laptop with specifications as follows :- Intel i3 2348M @ 2.30 GHz 6GB DDR3 RAM 500 GB Hard Disk I have these all installed into my laptop but my laptop is lagging . I tried using the tips on this link...
  6. Related To Some Performance Issues

Related To Some Performance Issues: I have Windows 10 version 1903 installed on my laptop with specifications as follows :- Intel i3 2348M @ 2.30 GHz 6GB DDR3 RAM 500 GB Hard Disk I have these all installed into my laptop but my laptop is lagging . I tried using the tips on this link...
  7. Performance issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Performance issues: I'm going to try and keep this simple. My Windows 10 PC started having a performance and temperature problem a few weeks ago. My CPU temperature goes up to about 60-70 Celsius in idle and in Overwatch, my FPS drops to 210-213 max. One way of fixing this was by keeping the...
  8. related to slow performance of my laptop

related to slow performance of my laptop: please find a solution to my problem i am having a laptop with i5 8th gen processor 8gb of ram and 2gb nvidia geforce 940mx graphics card.i am facing slow and hanging issue from the day since i bought this device.i have given the device two times for service regarding this...
  9. performance issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    performance issues: last year (october) there was a windows update that caused my laptop, and many others to have major performance issues while playing games. before the update: -100fps -medium/high game settings after the update: -10-50fps -low game settings -can run 60fps+ for...
  10. Performance Related Driver Updates Question

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Performance Related Driver Updates Question: Hi All If I update the following drivers, that Driver Easy Found, will it affect Windows 10 Sleep Mode from working, the following drivers it says need updating are AMD SMBUS I believe It was, AMD Serial ATA Controller, Realtek Audio drivers, and another one that I can't...