Windows 10: Related To Some Performance Issues

Discus and support Related To Some Performance Issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 version 1903 installed on my laptop with specifications as follows :- Intel i3 2348M @ 2.30 GHz 6GB DDR3 RAM 500 GB Hard Disk I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Manomay Bundawala, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Related To Some Performance Issues

I have Windows 10 version 1903 installed on my laptop with specifications as follows :-

• Intel i3 2348M @ 2.30 GHz
    • 6GB DDR3 RAM
    • 500 GB Hard Disk

I have these all installed into my laptop but my laptop is lagging . I tried using the tips on this link https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4002019/windows-10-improve-pc-performance , but these all did not help . I also tried to make changes in the registry such as setting ControlSet001>Ndu>Start value from 2 to 4 ; CurrentControlSet>SessionManager>MemoryManagement>ClearPagingFileAtshutdown value from 0 to 1 , DisablePagingExecutive value from 0 to 1........

But all these did not work for me. Now what shall I do to resolve this ??

I am really new to windows 10....

:)

Manomay Bundawala, Jun 21, 2020

2. Performance related issues in Windows 10.

Hello Stripman,

We regret the inconvenience. Let me assist you.

Before we proceed any further, let us know a few more details on the below questions.

• Do you face any performance related issues during normal activity in Windows?
    • Also, did you check if the 2nd issue you mentioned pertains to Microsoft Office applications alone?

As an initial recommendation, I suggest you to run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. and see if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on System Maintenance.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

For more insight, refer to the below Microsoft Help Article written by one of our esteemed MVPs.
    Greg Carmack

Windows 10 Performance Troubleshooting - Microsoft Community.

Write to us with the updated status and the required information related to Windows performance, for us to be bale to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jun 21, 2020
  3. stripman Win User
    Performance related issues in Windows 10.

I followed your instructions and troubleshooting found no issues. The system is is running very slow using all windows apps and the problem with Office 365 still exists when you click on a specific desktop icon that is a direct link to a file (excel, word)
    the system opens the application and then you must click on file and then search for the file if you haven't opened it yet that day.

stripman, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Ffej150 Win User

Related To Some Performance Issues

Performance issues related to Microsoft Edge

Yes, I meant Microsoft Edge will not open after todays update. I tried every step and procedure you listed above, but none of them resolved the issue. Update history reports the update was installed successfully. I could not perform method 2 listed above
    as Edge will not open. it appears for approximately 2 seconds with its blue start page, then disappears.

Ffej150, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Related To Some Performance Issues

1. Related To Some Performance Issues - Similar Threads - Related Performance Issues

2. "Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation" and related issues...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation" and related issues...: I am unable to run repair commands on my Main windows 10 install. I accidentally overwrote the bootloader partition, and possibly the BCD Template and other files and am unable to run certain commands to repair them.Since the OS is unbootable I have installed a dual boot copy...
  3. Related to some scan and antivirus issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Related to some scan and antivirus issue: Whenever I scan in my anti malware it comes there SAntivirus still i haven't installed any kind of this and my anti malware software is unable to clean or remove this. But I downloaded M Caffe in the past and now i am using quickheal....
  4. Having some issues booting specifically into anything windows related.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having some issues booting specifically into anything windows related.: So my machine will boot into ubuntu fine. I can't get it to boot into Windows or Windows recovery media and its fully stumped me. Sometimes it gives me a DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG blue screen other times its just endlessly loading. I've removed basically everything, and just...
  5. Windows 10 didn't start correctly and other performance related issues

Windows 10 didn't start correctly and other performance related issues: My computer running windows 10 pro didn't start correctly,and was showing diagnosing your pc this happens quite often why?? My pc's specs are core i3 3220 @3.3 ghz,4gb ram, 500 gb storage.also windows 10 pro runs very slowly in my PC.please help!!...
  6. Related To Some Performance Issues

Related To Some Performance Issues: I have Windows 10 version 1903 installed on my laptop with specifications as follows :- Intel i3 2348M @ 2.30 GHz 6GB DDR3 RAM 500 GB Hard Disk I have these all installed into my laptop but my laptop is lagging . I tried using the tips on this link...
  7. Related to performance issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Related to performance issues: Hi all, I was very excited that my laptop has now got 6 GB RAM. So I installed Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare on it. I found that it was lagging too much. But this game worked perfectly in windows 7 in 2 GB RAM. What can I do now to run it without lags ??...
  8. some probably related power issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    some probably related power issues: I've been having a few different problems with my computer since a hardware upgrade. the first problem I have been having is my computer takes 2 attempts to boot. example situation: wake up in the morning, turn computer on. BIOS posts, windows 10 logo appears, but fades to...
  9. Some performance issues after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some performance issues after update: After I updated my windows from 1903 to 1909 i got some sudden freezes in my games. For example good old CS:GO runs smooth on 300 fps. But suddenly freezes and fps drops to 70-100 and then goes back to normal. It can happen any time, totally random. There is no exact time...
  10. related to slow performance of my laptop

related to slow performance of my laptop: please find a solution to my problem i am having a laptop with i5 8th gen processor 8gb of ram and 2gb nvidia geforce 940mx graphics card.i am facing slow and hanging issue from the day since i bought this device.i have given the device two times for service regarding this...