Windows 10: Related to some scan and antivirus issue

Discus and support Related to some scan and antivirus issue in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Whenever I scan in my anti malware it comes there SAntivirus still i haven't installed any kind of this and my anti malware software is unable to clean... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AbhinavSharma_07, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Related to some scan and antivirus issue

Whenever I scan in my anti malware it comes there SAntivirus still i haven't installed any kind of this and my anti malware software is unable to clean or remove this. But I downloaded M Caffe in the past and now i am using quickheal.

:)

AbhinavSharma_07, Jul 28, 2021

2. Issues related to Taskbar in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please reply: What is the exact issue that your facing in Windows 10? Kindly elaborate.

I would suggest you try the following steps and see if it fixes your issue:

Step 1: On the Search bar type “cmd”. Right Click on the
    Command Prompt option and select Run as Administrator. (If prompted for a password, type the password and click Allow)

Step 2: DISM TOOL

• Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
      and click Enter.
    • Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
      and click Enter.
    • Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
      and click Enter.
    For more information about DISM click on the link below:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/947821

Step 3: System File Checker (SFC) Scan

• Type sfc /scannow and hit Enter.
    • Exit Command Prompt.
    For more information about SFC Scan click on the link below:
    Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

Hope this helps. Please reply if you have further related issues.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jul 28, 2021
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Antivirus scan failed

Hi Claire,

There are various reasons why you're experiencing the issue. For us to better understand your concern, kindly answer the following:

• Where there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • Just to clarify, which version of Windows are you using? If you're using Windows 10, what is its OS Build? To know the build of your Windows 10, follow these steps:
      • Click the Windows logo (Start button).
      • Click the gear icon (Settings).
      • Select System.
      • On the left pane, choose About.
    • Are you using a third party antivirus software?
    • Is Microsoft Security Essentials still installed on your computer? To check if Microsoft Security Essentials is installed on the computer, follow these steps:
      • Search for “Control Panel” in Cortana search, then launch the app
      • Click Programs and Features.
      • Check if you can see Microsoft Security Essentials.

Argel Obm, Jul 28, 2021
  4. Related to some scan and antivirus issue

Antivirus scan failed

* As far as i know there were no changes made to the PC except for normal updates

* windows 10 on OS build 15063.540

* MSE is still on there

Thanks for taking time to reply

Claire Whitney, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

Related to some scan and antivirus issue

1. Related to some scan and antivirus issue - Similar Threads - Related scan antivirus

2. Cant scan with antivirus and antivirus stops working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant scan with antivirus and antivirus stops working: Hello, I reinstalled Windows 10 Pro from USB and my Windows defender AntiVirus did not work. Today i typed sfc /scannow cmd found corrupted files and fixed it. Now my Antivirus works but i cant scan. After 5-10 minutes the threat service stops....
  3. I cant scan antivirus

I cant scan antivirus: Hello i reinstalled Windows 10 Pro from USB and my Windows defender AntiVirus not worked. Today i typed sfc /scannow cmd found corrupted files and fixed it. Now my Antivirus works but i cant scan. After 5-10 minutes The threat service stops. Please help me Thanks....
  4. antivirus scan failed error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    antivirus scan failed error: When i download a file from browser I have a problem it downloads but then, it says ''antivirus scan failed''. I did all the tutorials on microsoft site but it doesn't work. I looked in the windows security and there was nothing, all good. I don't know what i can do next...
  5. antivirus issue

antivirus issue: i have **** trying o download antivirus on my PC but is not downloading, pls any ideal on how to go about it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/antivirus-issue/f97368f8-d927-4ecc-a067-06e3d4ae2467
  6. Related To Some Performance Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Related To Some Performance Issues: I have Windows 10 version 1903 installed on my laptop with specifications as follows :- Intel i3 2348M @ 2.30 GHz 6GB DDR3 RAM 500 GB Hard Disk I have these all installed into my laptop but my laptop is lagging . I tried using the tips on this link...
  7. Related To Some Performance Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Related To Some Performance Issues: I have Windows 10 version 1903 installed on my laptop with specifications as follows :- Intel i3 2348M @ 2.30 GHz 6GB DDR3 RAM 500 GB Hard Disk I have these all installed into my laptop but my laptop is lagging . I tried using the tips on this link...
  8. some probably related power issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    some probably related power issues: I've been having a few different problems with my computer since a hardware upgrade. the first problem I have been having is my computer takes 2 attempts to boot. example situation: wake up in the morning, turn computer on. BIOS posts, windows 10 logo appears, but fades to...
  9. Looking for some Antivirus Advice

Looking for some Antivirus Advice: I'd like to use a Free one before I decide if I'd like to pay for the Full Version. I'd like an Antivirus w/a good reputation, that can stop tracking cookies & pop-ups, somewhat fast but very thorough scans w/easy to read & understand results-that can also be copied to a...
  10. System Issues, Possibly related to 3rd Party Antivirus

System Issues, Possibly related to 3rd Party Antivirus: Hi All Recently did a clean install, possibly stupidly put back Avast, not sure yet, reliability history shows after clean install on the 19th, warnings and errors, Mostly Microsoft Edge cp, stopped working, Windows background playback at times, SL voice.exe, Windows not...