Windows 10: Related to user accounts

Discus and support Related to user accounts in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I gave my only Admin user account the permission of owner from advanced settings because i wasn't able access some files. Now I cannot see that user... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by NirmitSachde, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Related to user accounts

I gave my only Admin user account the permission of owner from advanced settings because i wasn't able access some files. Now I cannot see that user account on my sign-in interface. I can't even make a new user admin account. Help me get another admin user account instead or the older admin account. NEED ASSISTANCE URGENTLY...

:)

NirmitSachde, Jun 23, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 23, 2020
  3. User Account Missing after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

User account not available issue may occur when your lost User account is not a part of any group. Therefore, I would suggest you follow the given steps and see if it helps:

• On the Search bar type “cmd” and
      click ctrl + shift + Enter
      to open the Elevated Command Prompt.
    • Type the following command: net localgroup “Administrators” [Computer Name]\[Missing User] /add
    Regarding Kaspersky not compatible, Since we do not deal with third party applications I would suggest contact the third party application manufacturer about the issue.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Related to user accounts

I can't rename my user account

Hello Owen,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• Are you using a Microsoft account or local account?
    If you are using local account, I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the user name.

Please follow the steps to rename the user account in Windows 10.

a. In the search box, type user accounts and click on User Accounts.

b. Click on “Change your account name”

c. If it’s prompting for password please enter and click on Yes. If you do not have password click on Yes.

d. Enter the new user name.

e. Click on change name.

If you face any more issues while working with Windows do post on Microsoft Community Forum.

Arul_D, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Related to user accounts

1. Related to user accounts - Similar Threads - Related user accounts

2. Account related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account related: Can anybody tell me why I cannot use my same phone number to turn on my account two step verification which number is already registered in my account. Is there any rule in Microsoft account where which number is already exist in Microsoft account you cannot turn on two step...
  3. Account related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account related: Can anybody tell me why I cannot use my same phone number to turn on my account two step verification which number is already registered in my account. Is there any rule in Microsoft account where which number is already exist in Microsoft account you cannot turn on two step...
  4. Account unknown related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account unknown related: Can you tell me that i recently notice account unknown S-1-15 is showing in my user folder and windows properties security lab and also I notice that a S-1-15 folder created automatically. But it is not showing at first. It shows suddenly can you tell me does this account...
  5. Account unknown related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account unknown related: Can you tell me that i recently notice account unknown S-1-15 is showing in my user folder and windows properties security lab and also I notice that a S-1-15 folder created automatically. But it is not showing at first. It shows suddenly can you tell me does this account...
  6. Related to Account Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Related to Account Security: In my system password option is not available only pin option is there and I want to set password not pin. So please help me.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/related-to-account-security/db35147b-4a71-487b-8e83-7987a10de451
  7. Query related to Family Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Query related to Family Account: I asked from my laptop my child to join my family, and now she is in a family with "Karel Kareladult who invited her". Then later i asked a few other members of my family to join, trough the MICROSOFT website login, but she wasnt there. I asked her to join again, but she cant...
  8. folder structure of /users/... and relation to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    folder structure of /users/... and relation to OneDrive: Some new installations of Windows 10 do not have folder in the /users/%username%/ folder or have only 1 or a few of the standard structure of 'backups, desktop, documents, downloads, pictures, music, video'. but the OneDrive folder structure is complete for more so. The...
  9. Unknown User accounts appearing (malware related??)

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unknown User accounts appearing (malware related??): Hello, Today I discovered strange account names on my laptop after trying to open files on one of my drives which also had strange names and were not mine. I suspect my laptop is infected with some kind of malware but unfortunately all scans (malwarebytes, f-secure,...
  10. Source of some of my woes. Network, User account related..

in Windows 10 Support
    Source of some of my woes. Network, User account related..: So I think I figured out one of the main reasons I have had trouble sharing within my network. I have been tending to bounce back and forth between Microsoft account and regular local account on my systems. Not like every other week or something, but maybe 2-3 times since I...