Windows 10: related to window 10

Discus and support related to window 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; at present i am using window 10 which consumes lot of data because of updates so i want to install window 8.1 1.is it possible or not?if yes then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by avinashkumar##(), Nov 20, 2018.

1. related to window 10

at present i am using window 10 which consumes lot of data because of updates so i want to install window 8.1

1.is it possible or not?if yes then

2.is it(window 8.1) able to stop the updates of window 10 automatically?

:)

avinashkumar##(), Nov 20, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 20, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 20, 2018
  4. Nordic Win User

related to window 10

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

related to window 10

1. related to window 10 - Similar Threads - related window

2. What's the hotkey for switching (relative to current position) between windows in the order...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What's the hotkey for switching (relative to current position) between windows in the order...: So if I have windows on the taskbar, from left to right Word >> Excel >> Chrome >> VLC >> VLC 2nd Instance >> OneNote If I'm in Chrome, what hotkey can switch me right to VLC? And if I'm in Chrome and hit it 3 times, it will take me over to OneNote? And what's the hotkey...
  3. Not being able to type in any windows related apps/functions e.g: search box, settings...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not being able to type in any windows related apps/functions e.g: search box, settings...: Since I updated recently to Windows 10 1909, I haven't been able to type in any windows related apps but i can still type in any other programs. Could someone please help me solve this issue....
  4. Strange Bug related to Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange Bug related to Windows Updates: I've noticed a pattern in the past 3 Updates I've gotten Pushed into my computer. After about 3 Weeks of delaying the update ( I give ample time for Windows to fix the Computer-bricking bugs in them) I start getting a weird symptom. Every 12 hours, Exactly like clockwork,...
  5. Windows 10 closes any "windows store" relate apps, for example, Sea of Thieves, Snip and...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 closes any "windows store" relate apps, for example, Sea of Thieves, Snip and...: I have tried numerous amounts of methods, restarting the windows store, going into power shell and running command lines, all to no avail. I'm wondering if I'll have to reinstall windows, but then I'd need another hard drive to transfer files to while I wiped my other one....
  6. Query related to Search Bar on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Query related to Search Bar on Windows 10: I'm with all the others on here that at wits end with Windows10 on my new laptop. I hate the search box that takes up 2/3 of my screen. I can barely see my news feed. It is so annoying to not see anything on an entire screen. Does anyone know how to change that? I want...
  7. Display from graphics cards not working and related windows incompatibilty issues with drivers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Display from graphics cards not working and related windows incompatibilty issues with drivers: So recently I have encountered numerous issues involving display adapters, driver incompatibilities, black screens etc... tl dr at the bottom with specs: If I had to think of when it started, it was in November last year where I would just not have any display through my...
  8. Query related to performing Clean Installation of Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Query related to performing Clean Installation of Windows 10 Pro: I got a Lenovo x1 Carbon from a friend. How do I remove Win 7 Enterprise and install Windows 10 Pro for Lenovo X1 Carbon 3rd Generation Intel Core i7? I know I missed the Jan 14 2020 upgrade deadline. What are the procedures that I should do? I do not have much...
  9. Bug Check and Green Screen - related to Microsoft USB Camera - Windows 10 10.0.18363

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bug Check and Green Screen - related to Microsoft USB Camera - Windows 10 10.0.18363: Hi I upgraded my Windows 10 desktop to Windows 10 10.0.18363. No other changes. Every since the upgrade, every time I start the Camera app built in MS app, the terminal server service drops 1Gb/sec connection. Motherboard is ASUS A97-A. I then switch monitor to that...
  10. Query related to Dual Booting Windows 10 on same Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Query related to Dual Booting Windows 10 on same Hard Drive: C: \ already installed a Windows10. D: \ & E: \ I use it for personal files. I also want to install a Windows 10 on my F: \, how do I do it? Please be more detailed. ***Original title: I want to install two windows10 on the same computer and only one hard drive. What...