Windows 10: Related to window disc file ISO

Discus and support Related to window disc file ISO in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hello everyone, i just have a query related to window iso file disc i want to download an iso file of window 7 home basic from website when i download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by shivamsingh55, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Related to window disc file ISO

hello everyone,

i just have a query related to window iso file disc i want to download an iso file of window 7 home basic from website when i download it so only one message is display so what can i do now with this can i back my original windows back.

Related to window disc file ISO 0a5cccdb-5b16-46ae-84e5-d27d3a750b90?upload=true.jpg

:)

shivamsingh55, Jul 19, 2020
  2. Batou1986 Win User

wont boot into ISO file?

yea puting an iso file on a disc will do nothing u have to use nero,magic iso ect to burn the iso image to a disc

Batou1986, Jul 19, 2020
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    wont boot into ISO file?

hm I used nero and put the iso on there like anything else
    ill try your suggestions with the .nrg file I no longer have the .iso (threw away)
    i was just curious

4. Luka KLLP Win User

Related to window disc file ISO

Finding .IMG or .ISO file in Windows 8.1 Pro download

Hey guys,

In preparation for my new PC I downloaded Windows 8.1 Pro from Dreamspark, and I wanted to burn it to a DVD, so I can install it on the new PC.
    However, in the downloaded files I can't find a .IMG or .ISO file anywhere. I understood that the .IMG file is the one you need to burn to the DVD?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Luka KLLP, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

Related to window disc file ISO

1. Related to window disc file ISO - Similar Threads - Related window disc

2. Windows 10 iso: Lending an iso file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 iso: Lending an iso file: Is it legal to lend someone an iso file that I have installed with the Media Creation Tool downloaded directly from MS website? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-iso-lending-an-iso-file/9914836e-44cb-449b-9121-63b5e5dc3fa1
  3. Download Windows 8.1 Disc Image ISO File Stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download Windows 8.1 Disc Image ISO File Stuck: SUBJECT Download Windows 8.1 Disc Image ISO File Stuck220405_1328 EDT On a Dell Laptop with Win8.0 origOS=OEM? + Updates https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows8ISO Selected 8.1;English United States;STUCK ON THIS MSG FOR 1+Hrs; WHY??? MSG=Validating your...
  4. Download Windows 8.1 Disc Image ISO File Stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download Windows 8.1 Disc Image ISO File Stuck: SUBJECT Download Windows 8.1 Disc Image ISO File Stuck220405_1328 EDT On a Dell Laptop with Win8.0 origOS=OEM? + Updates https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows8ISO Selected 8.1;English United States;STUCK ON THIS MSG FOR 1+Hrs; WHY??? MSG=Validating your...
  5. SOLVEDTrying to Download "Windows 10 Disc Image ISO File" but it pops up with an Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SOLVEDTrying to Download "Windows 10 Disc Image ISO File" but it pops up with an Error: I've been trying for a couple of hours now to get the Windows 10 disc image ISO File for my MacOS El Captain 10.11.6 but it pops up with an error it says 715-123130 and Transaction ID after I select my Language and click confirm. Ive been trying to solve this problem for a...
  6. Trying to Download "Windows 10 Disc Image ISO File" but it pops up with an Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Trying to Download "Windows 10 Disc Image ISO File" but it pops up with an Error: I've been trying for a couple of hours now to get the Windows 10 disc image ISO File for my MacOS El Captain 10.11.6 but it pops up with an error it says 715-123130 and Transaction ID after I select my Language and click confirm. Ive been trying to solve this problem for a...
  7. Download Windows 10 Disc Image ISO File not downloading to USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download Windows 10 Disc Image ISO File not downloading to USB: Hi, I am on a mac running macOS Catalina ver 10.15.6, and I am trying to download this, but it stops around the 4GB mark. The USB I am using is configured to FAT32 already and I have tried downloading it a few times but it always stops and gives me an download error, but no...
  8. Windows iso File

Windows iso File: Backstory: I got my pc from a friend who could not get it to boot at all. He had many pc's and didn't care enough to get it to work So I took the pc home and tried to boot up a windows 64 install disk. Nothing, so I tried lots of things and still nothing. I then tried a win...
  9. new Iso windows 10 installation disc

new Iso windows 10 installation disc: Hi i have just had issues doing a fresh install of my windows 10 from my iso disc i made dated 2015 I did have a second copy dated 2017 and this has worked Now i would like to make a fresh installation disc and USB bootable drive but cant seem to find the thread or post...
  10. Burn Disc Image from ISO or IMG file in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Burn Disc Image from ISO or IMG file in Windows 10: How to: Burn Disc Image from ISO or IMG file in Windows 10 How to Burn Disc Image from ISO or IMG file in Windows 10 [img] Information Windows 7 introduced a built-in ability to burn discs directly from ISO and IMG files using Windows Disc Image Burner. This built-in...