Windows 10: relating bluetooth issue on windows 10

Discus and support relating bluetooth issue on windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My problem is that my bluetooth is not working on windows 10 even I have the right drives intsalled and I have bluetooth adapter in my laptop as well.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SuryaPratap5, Jun 24, 2021.

1. relating bluetooth issue on windows 10

My problem is that my bluetooth is not working on windows 10 even I have the right drives intsalled and I have bluetooth adapter in my laptop as well. I have tried reinstalling the drivers again and again but nothing seems to work. If I restart windows than some times I can see the icon on the notification area and sometimes not. Even after restarting the windows, there no drivers on the device manager.

:)

SuryaPratap5, Jun 24, 2021
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jun 24, 2021
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Jun 24, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

relating bluetooth issue on windows 10

Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle - Support

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400|Adapters|ASUS Global

P4-630, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

relating bluetooth issue on windows 10

1. relating bluetooth issue on windows 10 - Similar Threads - relating bluetooth issue

2. Issue related to graphic drivers in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue related to graphic drivers in windows 10: Hello I have a old pc with tiny 10 23H1 ×64 version. After installing the os I downloaded the latest version of Nvidia graphic driver 309.08 WHQL for the inbuilt Nvidia geforce 7100 nforce 630i. But after installing the driver the task bar and the start menu became...
  3. Issue related to graphic drivers in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issue related to graphic drivers in windows 10: Hello I have a old pc with tiny 10 23H1 ×64 version. After installing the os I downloaded the latest version of Nvidia graphic driver 309.08 WHQL for the inbuilt Nvidia geforce 7100 nforce 630i. But after installing the driver the task bar and the start menu became...
  4. Windows Related Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Related Issue: Hi Sir My Name is Naman Dwivedi I don't know I see a video on YouTube saying if you use your maximum core in windows 10 it will work fast so in my pc the maximum cores are 2 so I select 2 and click on apply and save and it was asking for restarting pc then I click on to...
  5. Windows Related Issue

Windows Related Issue: Hi Sir My Name is Naman Dwivedi I don't know I see a video on YouTube saying if you use your maximum core in windows 10 it will work fast so in my pc the maximum cores are 2 so I select 2 and click on apply and save and it was asking for restarting pc then I click on to...
  6. Windows Related Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Bluetooth related problem

Bluetooth related problem: i have windows 8.1 version in my laptop, and i want to use bluetooth but whenever i try to search bluetooth in search bar, no results found... can u fix this problem ???...
  8. Bluetooth related problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth related problem: i have windows 8.1 version in my laptop, and i want to use bluetooth but whenever i try to search bluetooth in search bar, no results found... can u fix this problem ???...
  9. Windows 10 internet-related issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 internet-related issues: Hello, I've been having some strange computer issues ever since I moved to a new apartment and have Spectrum internet. Because the wifi speed is slow, I use an Ethernet cable. However, almost every time there's any change in internet connection the internet goes out for a...
  10. issue related to window 10 mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    issue related to window 10 mobile hotspot: HOW I CAN TURN ON THE MOBILE HOTSPOT BY USING A DIAL UP CONNECTION https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/issue-related-to-window-10-mobile-hotspot/64098083-36fa-48a1-b4af-753ca58533d8