Windows 10: Relation between local security policy and event viewer

Discus and support Relation between local security policy and event viewer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was checking why I can not see the users that logging on and off on my desktop under event viewer. Someone on YouTube mentioned that I have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nightearth, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Relation between local security policy and event viewer

I was checking why I can not see the users that logging on and off on my desktop under event viewer.

Someone on YouTube mentioned that I have to enable it on Local policy after that I can see who is using my computer.

What is the relation between Local security policy and event viewer please?

:)

nightearth, Oct 31, 2020
  2. begro89 Win User

Local Security Policy on Windows 10?

Local Security Policysหายคับ

begro89, Oct 31, 2020
  3. Local Security Policy on Windows 10?

Hi,

To help you with your concern regarding the Local Security Policy, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows button
    • Search for Administrative tools
    • Double-click the Local Security Policy

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Oct 31, 2020
  4. spike47 Win User

Relation between local security policy and event viewer

Error in event viewer

Hi

I keep geting the following in the Event viewer ,
    The description for Event ID (4) in source ( SuperProServer ) cannot be found . the local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display message from a remote computer . You may be able to use /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description . The following information is part of the event, The event log file is corrupt .

has anyone any ideas has to what this means .

cheers

spike47, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

Relation between local security policy and event viewer

1. Relation between local security policy and event viewer - Similar Threads - Relation between local

2. Device Local security policy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Local security policy: Hello,Im looking to make some changes to my devices password policy.But when i try and make changes to the anything under the password & account lockout policy, all the fields arent editable.Ive looked to see if the same issue is prevalent on other users, but i found thats...
  3. Device Local security policy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device Local security policy: Hello,Im looking to make some changes to my devices password policy.But when i try and make changes to the anything under the password & account lockout policy, all the fields arent editable.Ive looked to see if the same issue is prevalent on other users, but i found thats...
  4. Device Local security policy

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Local Security Policy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Security Policy: I have decided to take a go at Windows Pro. I'm running Windows 11 Pro; the experience has been very enjoyable. I was wondering though, if anyone knew of a "standard" local security policy and group policy? Maybe like a best-practices for security? I generally tear through...
  6. Local Security Policy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local Security Policy: I have decided to take a go at Windows Pro. I'm running Windows 11 Pro; the experience has been very enjoyable. I was wondering though, if anyone knew of a "standard" local security policy and group policy? Maybe like a best-practices for security? I generally tear through...
  7. Microsoft Audit policy event viewer performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Audit policy event viewer performance: Hello, we want to open the parameters under Audit local policy in our windows server systems, but we are afraid that it will bring too much load on the system side.Does it cause too much swelling on the event viewer? This situation keeps the log as 20mb to you by default...
  8. local security policies

in Windows 10 Gaming
    local security policies: i am unable to find local policies . i have tried gpedit.msc or secpol.msc but an error message occures every time . what do i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-security-policies/a1fcf504-90ad-4780-a8c1-8afd19e7e6e0
  9. Local security policy

in Windows 10 Customization
    Local security policy: I am having trouble accessing my Local security policy settings, I am logged in as the administrator the secpol.msc command does not work and cannot be found by the OS. Is this feature disabled on windows 10 home? and if so why?...
  10. Local Security Policy Editor NOT FOUND

in Windows 10 Support
    Local Security Policy Editor NOT FOUND: I searched the TenForun AND my PC but found nowhere any indication of SecPol.msc. I have a W10 Home, is that the reason? Where can I download it, please? (Explorer keep asking network password on home network) Thanks! Alain 111678