Windows 10: Relationship Advice: How to get the Photos App and File Explorer to see eye to eye

Discus and support Relationship Advice: How to get the Photos App and File Explorer to see eye to eye in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey there. Whenever I import photos from my camera to my laptop it automatically is imported into my photos app which is fine...except that it is then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NickGomer, Nov 27, 2019.

1. NickGomer Win User

Relationship Advice: How to get the Photos App and File Explorer to see eye to eye

Hey there. Whenever I import photos from my camera to my laptop it automatically is imported into my photos app which is fine...except that it is then extremely painstaking to then open up individual photos in my editing software. I organize all my photos within the app into different albums but then those albums which I've made don't appear in file explorer...So how do I get photo albums, or even just photos I have favorited, from the Microsoft App to appear in the file explorer? Thanks

:)

NickGomer, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

Red Eye in Photos App

How can I correct red eye in the photos app on Microsoft 10?

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    Red eye reduction in photos taken with 701

Hello, I am not able to remove red eye completely in photos taken with my 701 by means of photo editor tool. Even after editing for red eye removal, some residue is still persisting. Can anybody please suggest tips to avoid red eye and reducing red eye
    completely. The red eye is spoiling beauty of photos.

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

Relationship Advice: How to get the Photos App and File Explorer to see eye to eye

red eye

I am using nokia camera. I had already tried for the setting but couldn't locate the exact setting for removal of red eye.

If you can suggest me any particular app for removal of red eye.

I had tried with lumia creative studio but couldn't locate the exact setting option for red eye remover.

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Relationship Advice: How to get the Photos App and File Explorer to see eye to eye - Similar Threads - Relationship Advice Photos

2. How to remove red eye from photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove red eye from photos: It seems incredibly that Microsoft has removed the red eye reduction feature from the photos app, which is very frustrating. Who makes these decisions? How can you have an 'upgrade' which actually has less useful functionality than the old version. Are they trying to monetise...
  3. How to remove red eye from photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove red eye from photos: It seems incredibly that Microsoft has removed the red eye reduction feature from the photos app, which is very frustrating. Who makes these decisions? How can you have an 'upgrade' which actually has less useful functionality than the old version. Are they trying to monetise...
  4. Windows 11 Home - File Explorer Red Eye Removal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home - File Explorer Red Eye Removal: Is there a way to remove a red eye in file explorer? I cant figure it out. I see spot corrector but it doesnt take the red eye away. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-home-file-explorer-red-eye-removal/ae0e97e7-44ec-4b93-8c7a-cbcd75f2d19e
  5. Windows 11 Home - File Explorer Red Eye Removal

Windows 11 Home - File Explorer Red Eye Removal: Is there a way to remove a red eye in file explorer? I cant figure it out. I see spot corrector but it doesnt take the red eye away. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-home-file-explorer-red-eye-removal/ae0e97e7-44ec-4b93-8c7a-cbcd75f2d19e
  6. Eye caremode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Eye caremode: it keeps turning on when i am play ing a game im using asus laptop and its not night light https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/eye-caremode/1101cb0f-24a2-4a52-b003-d64b8e1d7e60
  7. Eye caremode

Eye caremode: it keeps turning on when i am play ing a game im using asus laptop and its not night light https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/eye-caremode/1101cb0f-24a2-4a52-b003-d64b8e1d7e60
  8. Eye recognition

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Eye recognition: Hi. I have a PC not a laptop. I heard that Microsoft has built in software for eye recognition to secure log in to a PC. I am in the UK though. Microsoft had figure print recognition but scrapped it in windows 7. Is this now available. 118650
  9. Eye recognition

in Windows 10 Support
    Eye recognition: Hi. I have a PC not a laptop. I heard that Microsoft has built in software for eye recognition to secure log in to a PC. I am in the UK though. Microsoft had figure print recognition but scrapped it in windows 7. Is this now available. 118650
  10. Red Eye in Photos App

Red Eye in Photos App: How can I correct red eye in the photos app on Microsoft 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/red-eye-in-photos-app/b036507f-15ce-4de2-adda-a68fe842bb1e