Windows 10: release Capslock key with Shift key in Windows 10 pro, version 1809, build 17763

Discus and support release Capslock key with Shift key in Windows 10 pro, version 1809, build 17763 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Since I had to look hard for it, here is the solution Press the following keys simultaneously : Windows key + i Choose "time and language" On the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ededupar, Oct 8, 2018.

1. ededupar Win User

release Capslock key with Shift key in Windows 10 pro, version 1809, build 17763

Since I had to look hard for it, here is the solution

Press the following keys simultaneously : Windows key + i

Choose "time and language"

On the left, choose "language"

On the right, choose "spelling, typing and keyboard settings"

Scroll down to the bottom

Choose "advanced keyboard settings"

Choose "language bar options"

In the menu bar above, choose "advanced key settings"

Then choose : "Press the SHIFT KEY"

Then APPLY and OK

:)

ededupar, Oct 8, 2018

2. Failed left shift and capslock keys--fix or replacekeyboard? (Win 10 desktop PC)

The title, I think, says it all. The left shift key and the capslock key seem to have failed (the right shift key still works). I suspect it makes some sense to replace my 4-5 year old keyboard. Suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

JimMohundro, Oct 8, 2018
  3. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Oct 8, 2018
  4. alucasa Win User

release Capslock key with Shift key in Windows 10 pro, version 1809, build 17763

windows 10 key

I am trying to do this on my main rig which has Win 10 pro.

The link no longer shows an option for Windows 10 Pro. I think they bundled it and it will react to keys instead. Hate to try though.

Most importantly, it's letting me download 1511 build which I already have.

alucasa, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

1. release Capslock key with Shift key in Windows 10 pro, version 1809, build 17763 - Similar Threads - release Capslock key

2. function keys shift ctrl & capslock stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    function keys shift ctrl & capslock stuck: Hello Microsoft forum!I'll try to keep this short, this is basically what's been happening: After some time playing a rts game which involves a lot of shift and ctrl usage at apparently random instances I kept noticing that the control keys shift ctrl and capslock were stuck...
  3. function keys shift ctrl & capslock stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    function keys shift ctrl & capslock stuck: Hello Microsoft forum!I'll try to keep this short, this is basically what's been happening: After some time playing a rts game which involves a lot of shift and ctrl usage at apparently random instances I kept noticing that the control keys shift ctrl and capslock were stuck...
  4. function keys shift ctrl & capslock stuck

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. shift key

shift key: hello everyone another problem so i was typing and cant use the shift key i have to long press it for it to work and the days go by when i press it doesnt hold it so i thought the actual key was broken so i tried the right one but still the same problem all the other keys...
  6. shift key

shift key: For some reason, my shift key activates the window logo shortcuts. Then when I turn it off using win+alt, I'm unable to type. And when I'm playing a game and press shift, esc takes me to another tab. So far every solution I've found has not worked. I dont know why shift is...
  7. windows 10 not updating past 1809 build 17763-437

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 not updating past 1809 build 17763-437: computer is a desktop on an Ethernet connection - W10 Pro 1. Windows update window shows "*some settings are managed by your administrator." It is not a business computer and I have at least tried to change it to a home computer, but I am not sure that actually got set. It...
  8. Windows 10 Education 17763 (1809)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Education 17763 (1809): Hi! My Windows 10 Laptop is running very slow. I am running Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 5025-u @ 2.00 Ghz, 2 GB AMD Radeon Graphics card and 4 GB RAM. Can anybody help me? My model is HP Notebook 14-ac153TX. I tried deleting temp. files, freeing up disk space and a fresh, clean...
  9. Shift+Restart not wotking 17763 1809

in Windows 10 Support
    Shift+Restart not wotking 17763 1809: Not sure when this started but pressing Shift+Restart no longer allows me to get to Advanced boot options for Safe Mode. I don't know if this started with the initial 1809 17763.1 FU or not but it's been awhile. Anyone else have this problem? Any ideas how to fix? I don't...
  10. Shift key

Shift key: Hi folks> right now my keybord is printing all capitals unless I depress the shift key> I know there is a way to switch it back, but I don't know where to find it. 104384

Users found this page by searching for:

1. SHIFT KEY AND CAPS LOCK FAILING

2. shift release caps lock win 10

3. shift key release lock windows 10

4. windows 10 PRO BUİLD 17763 KEY,
  5. caps lock off shift win 1809,
  6. capslock key with shift key,
  7. shift key to relkease caps lock,
  8. windows 10 pro build 1809 key,
  9. windows 10 1809 caps lock shift,
  10. windows 10 pro build 17763 activation key,
  11. how to release caps lock by shift key in windows 10,