Windows 10: [Release] Hydranix's Winamp Collection

Discus and support [Release] Hydranix's Winamp Collection in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know about you, but I've used Winamp for over a decade. It's been my favorite media player, and still is. Nullsoft is (was) an amazing group... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hydranix, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Hydranix Win User

[Release] Hydranix's Winamp Collection

I don't know about you, but I've used Winamp for over a decade.
    It's been my favorite media player, and still is.
    Nullsoft is (was) an amazing group of developers.

Nullsoft's other works like NSIS (Nullsoft Scriptable Install System)
    is still used by millions of developers world-wide.

Winamp though is an amazing media player. It's too bad the company
    which owned Nullsoft (AOL) shut them down in Dec of 2013.

In honor of their hard work, I'm releasing my personal compilation
    of software/plugins that I use for Winamp. I hope some of you
    can enjoy it the way I do.

This package contains the final released version of Winamp.
    (signed official installer, so no malware)

It contains the best icon packs for files which Winamp handles.

I've included my favorite skins and the software which also
    brings a handful of enhancments along with the skins.

My favorite part though, is the collection of Milkdrop presets.
    Milkdrop is Winamp's audio visualization, which is second
    to none.

Primary Link: Mega
    Secondary Link: OneDrive

:)

Hydranix, Aug 7, 2015
  2. Dvision Win User

ActiveSync 4.5 + Winamp

Solved!

Just rename the pmp_activesync.dll file (in winamp/plugins) to pmp_activesync.dll.off

This will disable the activesync portable device connectivity in winamp.

Until they release new upgrade.

Dvision, Aug 7, 2015
  3. Music not showing album artwork on N97...

i to am having issues with album art, huge collection occasionally an album will work, but its rare. all my music has art, I use winamp to load the music onto my device, I have tried with media player and with nokia music.. no different. such a pain. using
    winamp to load my music onto ipods has always worked with art, with this... nope.

alexeiw123, Aug 7, 2015
Thema:

[Release] Hydranix's Winamp Collection

1. [Release] Hydranix's Winamp Collection - Similar Threads - Release Hydranix's Winamp

2. bluetooth hoparlör ve Winamp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth hoparlör ve Winamp: Winamp ile çalışmak için bluetooth hoparlörün sonraki parça düğmesi komutunu programlamak mümkün müdür? Örneğin, konuşmacının Sonraki parça düğmesinin komutunu Windows'ta klavyenin END tuşuna karşılık gelecek şekilde programlamaya ve bunu Winamp'a parça değiştirme Kısayolu...
  3. probleem met winamp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    probleem met winamp: besteik kan geen songs slepen van mijn songlijst naar mijn playlist dan krijg ik de volgende fout melding.mvgWinamp client version: 5.9.1 Build 10029 winamp caused an Access Violation 0xc0000005 in module winamp.exe at 0023:004adaa2. Exception handler called in Winamp. Error...
  4. probleem met winamp

probleem met winamp: besteik kan geen songs slepen van mijn songlijst naar mijn playlist dan krijg ik de volgende fout melding.mvgWinamp client version: 5.9.1 Build 10029 winamp caused an Access Violation 0xc0000005 in module winamp.exe at 0023:004adaa2. Exception handler called in Winamp. Error...
  5. Winamp Help,Please!

Winamp Help,Please!: Hello everyone,I have installed the M.A.D MP3 encoder for winamp(latest version=Windows 10 Home 1809)but it does not start to play,the MPEG encoder that normally play MP3 files in Winamp,still plays,should I uninstall the original encoder,or what,as you can hear I am no...
  6. New Winamp!

New Winamp!: New WINAMP released version 5.8 *ArrowWinamp Enyoj! *Party 120138
  7. Winamp

Winamp: Digging through my other data drive, I found my Winamp installer. Always loved kickin the Llamas ^%# *Cool [img] 5974
  8. Winamp working again !!!!

Winamp working again !!!!: Hi there I used to love this program --it failed on W8.1 with some sort of script error. Works on W10 build 10041 perfectly again. I know it's an OLD program but I really liked it and I haven't found anything nearly as good on modern apps (although VLC plays audio)....
  9. How to uninstall Winamp

How to uninstall Winamp: How do I uninstall Winamp v5.666? Win 10 It is not listed In Control Panel - Programs and Features nor in Revo Uninstaller. I tried "Best Uninstaller" software I found in a Google search but it didn't find it. I found a web site "Advanced Uninstaller.com" That states:...
  10. Winamp

in Windows 10 News
    Winamp: Winamp site is now closed. . .Good by old friend. . .*Thumbs 1418