Windows 10: Release Management planning update – 2016 H2

Discus and support Release Management planning update – 2016 H2 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Now that we are done with a majority of items listed in our 2016 H1 plan, it is time to talk about our plans for 2016 H2. Most of the features listed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Release Management planning update – 2016 H2

Source: Release Management planning update 2016 H2 | Microsoft Application Lifecycle Management

:)

Brink, Apr 12, 2016
  2. chpav Win User

Lumia 640 XL DualSim Greek

Dear Roy,

Its true, I realize there were problems until last year -2016. I was expecting a year later H2 2017 Microsoft listens and took care of them defending her windows cross device experience. Clients are not given now days.

Thank you for your interest on my post.

chpav, Apr 12, 2016
  3. adn1 Win User
    E72-1 Whats new in v091.003

Nokia please if you plan to release another software update : do something about RAM management , remove font magnifier and traveler

Thema:

Release Management planning update – 2016 H2

1. Release Management planning update – 2016 H2 - Similar Threads - Release Management planning

2. Windows Update Manager wumgr 1.0 released

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Update Manager wumgr 1.0 released: The developer of the Windows Update Manager wumgr has released version 1.0 of the application for Microsoft's Windows operating system. The release is the first program update in 2019 and an indication that development of the software program is still ongoing. We reviewed...
  3. Window's update resetting power management plan.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window's update resetting power management plan.: This is a custom built PC with Samsung 860 Evo SSD When i first booted my PC after finish building it I notice after idling my PC would crash. I have found the issue to be power management plan trying to turn off my hard disk after 10mins causing my PC to crash because it...
  4. Microsoft Plans to release Win 10 Anniversary update on July 29, 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Plans to release Win 10 Anniversary update on July 29, 2016: Microsoft Plans to release Windows 10 Anniversary update on July 29, 2016 [img] [img] Microsoft released Windows 10 Threshold or the first Windows 10 iteration on July 29, 2015 and as the name for upcoming major update “Windows 10 Anniversary update” suggests...
  5. April 12th 2016 Security Update Release for Windows

in Windows 10 News
    April 12th 2016 Security Update Release for Windows: Today we released security updates to provide additional protections against malicious attackers. As a best practice, we encourage customers to apply security updates as soon as they are released. More information about this month’s security updates and advisories can be...
  6. February 9th 2016 Windows Security Update Release Summary

in Windows 10 News
    February 9th 2016 Windows Security Update Release Summary: Today we released security updates to provide additional protections against malicious attackers. As a best practice, we encourage customers to apply security updates as soon as they are released. More information about this month’s security updates and advisories can be...
  7. Windows Server DHCP 2016 and 2012 R2 Management Pack released

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Server DHCP 2016 and 2012 R2 Management Pack released: We are listening to customers’ requests on User Voice. The issues reported on DHCP MP have been rectified and we have released a new version of the MP. You can download the Microsoft System Center Management Pack for Windows Server DHCP 2016 here and DHCP 2012 R2 MP here. The...
  8. January 12th 2016 Security Update Release Summary

in Windows 10 News
    January 12th 2016 Security Update Release Summary: Today we released security updates to provide additional protections against malicious attackers. As a best practice, we encourage customers to apply security updates as soon as they are released. More information about this month’s security updates and advisories can be...
  9. May 2016 Windows security update release

in Windows 10 News
    May 2016 Windows security update release: Today we released security updates to provide additional protections against malicious attackers. As a best practice, we encourage customers to apply security updates as soon as they are released. More information about this month’s security updates and advisories can be...
  10. March 8th 2016 Security Update Release Summary

in Windows 10 News
    March 8th 2016 Security Update Release Summary: Today we released security updates to provide additional protections against malicious attackers. As a best practice, we encourage customers to apply security updates as soon as they are released. More information about this month’s security updates and advisories can be...